The Tub's been drained

HowardRearden

see you down in AR bay..
The Tubb's been drained

Orlando 'Tubby' Smith is high tailin' it outta the bluegrass.

Bout damn time..

GO CATS

Last edited:
HowardRearden said:
Orlando 'Tubby' Smith is high tailin' it outta the bluegrass.

Bout damn time..

GO CATS

Man i heard that about an hour ago. What the hell happened? Was it a "force" out by boosters?

Well, they're saying it was an unforced decision made by Tubby. Don't know if I buy it. He's been catching heat for a good while. It's best he's gone.

Just finished watchin the Vols go out. Tough break man. I was pullin for ya. Was hard to watch a 20 point lead go.

HowardRearden said:
Well, they're saying it was an unforced decision made by Tubby. Don't know if I buy it. He's been catching heat for a good while. It's best he's gone.

Just finished watchin the Vols go out. Tough break man. I was pullin for ya. Was hard to watch a 20 point lead go.

very hard to watch but old habits are hard to break i guess. what's the rumor buzz about a replacement for the tubb. Alot of UK fans where i live so i've heard he's been getting alot of static but u gotta be a consitant national title contender in the bluegrass.

Tons of rumors floating around now..nothing too substantial. The majortiy of folks think Billy D is UK bound. That one seems like a long shot. A lot is being said about Travis Ford as well. Some want Pitino back, but there's just been too many bridges burned there. Calipari and Thad Matta are some names that have been thrown around. And of course, Bruce Pearl;-)

Damn right about the standards for bball in KY. I wouldn't want to coach here.

ect0m0rph said:
i have heard a lot about Jay Wright from Villanova. I wonder if anything will materialize out of that.

I don't think Jay will leave 'Nova. He's bangin all the WildCat hotties there.

Wow, for the first time...I actually believe Billy D is coming. Anybody catch that last press conference?

Back