The use of nolvadex as an AI?

one way step

Does anyone use nolvadex as their primary AI? I've heard it can have good results in reducing bloat and water retention.

If you take it, what is your dose?

Oh...

Would adding that to a current routine of test cyp and anastrozole help with bloat control, or be a waste or cause problems?

Unless you are having gyno/nip issues, or are trying to restart, Nolva/tamoxifen doesn't really have a place in TRT.

If anything all it will do is hurt your libido.

Does anyone use nolvadex as their primary AI? I've heard it can have good results in reducing bloat and water retention.

Run letro if you want to dry out, but be careful with the dosage, too much will screw up your joints and completely kill your estrogen which will have negative effects.

Nolva is not an AI, it is a SERM. an AI lowers estrogen a SERM doesnt, it only blocks it from connecting in some areas like the breast glands.
a populer AI is Dex i rec 0.25-0.5mg eod.
nolva would only cover up the issue of high estro in nipples but leave it to cause issues in your body, doesnt fix anything reallly. use an AI.
using a SERM on cycle is an old school way of doing things and we know better now and have compounds to use. (because i assume you read it used some place)

Unless you are having gyno/nip issues, or are trying to restart, Nolva/tamoxifen doesn't really have a place in TRT.

If anything all it will do is hurt your libido.
or for fertility reasons while on hrt trying to put one in the oven.
yes i agree here. use a LOW dose AI, not what i mention above, thats for on cycle. 0.10mg e2-3d might be ok, need to play with it and watch blood work to find sweet spot.

Back