The Valentines Day Sale!!

3J

Super Moderator

Its that time of the year again. Guys are scrambling to find the perfect gift for their significant other to make valentines day a special day. In recognition of this romantic holiday 3Js Nutrition Network is running 15% OFF all regular packages from 2/11/2015 to 2/14/2015. Give the gift of health with one of our nutrition and training packages to your significant other!!!

Here are the details of the sale:

15% OFF all regularly priced packages

Buy One Get one at 50% off (yes, thats after the 15% off!!!)

Also, lets not forget my February Long Term Coaching Special!!

The anabolic package, which is unlimited dieting with any philosophy of dieting available is currently on a huge discount!!

6 months 400 (usually 600 dollar value)

12 months 600 (usually 750 dollar value)

But thats not all!!! The February Special is also Buy One Get One HALF OFF!!!!

So what are you waiting for?? Get the perfect gift of health for both you and your significant other!!

Email me at 3JDIET@gmail.com for more info!!

Or check out our website by clicking on the link below to see some unbelievable before and after pictures of recent clients!!

3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

Last edited:

Its that time of the year again. Guys are scrambling to find the perfect gift for their significant other to make valentines day a special day. In recognition of this romantic holiday 3Js Nutrition Network is running 15% OFF all regular packages from 2/11/2015 to 2/14/2015. Give the gift of health with one of our nutrition and training packages to your significant other!!!

Here are the details of the sale:

15% OFF all regularly priced packages

Buy One Get one at 50% off (yes, thats after the 15% off!!!)

Also, lets not forget my February Long Term Coaching Special!!

The anabolic package, which is unlimited dieting with any philosophy of dieting available is currently on a huge discount!!

6 months 400 (usually 600 dollar value)

12 months 600 (usually 750 dollar value)

But thats not all!!! The February Special is also Buy One Get One HALF OFF!!!!

So what are you waiting for?? Get the perfect gift of health for both you and your significant other!!

Email me at 3JDIET@gmail.com for more info!!

Or check out our website by clicking on the link below to see some unbelievable before and after pictures of recent clients!!

3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

Great deal! I can't wait to start what you have lined up for me.

Income is my negative factor right now but i will get ahold of you on this soon, thAT will change, thnx!!

Income is my negative factor right now but i will get ahold of you on this soon, thAT will change, thnx!!

dont forget we have payment plans brother.. i work hard to make sure i can reach a deal for just about any situation!!!!

Back