Theory that HGH is faked using drugs that trick the GH serum test

anzel

Are ther drugs that can spike GH levels in the blood ? According to a lab website, yes.......

"Factors that can interfere with GH testing include:

Drugs that can increase GH (e.g., amphetamines, arginine, dopamine, estrogens, glucagon, histamine, insulin, levodopa, methyldopa, and nicotinic acid)
Drugs that can decrease GH levels (e.g., corticosteroids and phenothiazines)"

I feel that it is highly unlikely that there is a way to put these drugs into a vial and and trick the user into thinking they have real HGH. This is just my theory. I wanted to post it here and see what everyone thinks.

I think, that in order for one of the above drugs to be used in such a way it would have to meet a very demanding criteria that would be almost impossible to do.
First of all, can the drug be used in a freeze dried powder that can be reconstituted with BAC water and sit in the fridge over night? It won't lose its potency? Will it stay clear like HGH? Will there be solids floating around? If so, it can be obvious that it's not HGH.
When drawn into the needle the next morning & injected IM will it give the same spike at the 3hr mark as HGH would? Or would it give a spike way earlier or way later? What are the real chances it will fit the same time frame as the GH protocol?
Will the injected fake drug cause irratation or unusual swelling?

The website just says that these drugs can cause a spike, not what kind or how much. Maybe arginine can only cause a small spike compared to legit GH.

All Im getting at here is that if the chinese used one of the above drugs or even if they have another drug thats not mentioned here, they would need one that....

1) Can be in a freeze dried form that can be reconstituted with BAC water and not lose effect and dissolve clear in the same way HGH does.
2) Be able to produce exact results in a GH serum test in the same given time frame as legit HGH.
3) Cause similar sides like HGH with continued use (stiff hands, water retention, CTS and longer term use fat loss) without causing other sides that would be unique to the fake stuff & unusual for HGH to produce.

I think we can rule out some of the above listed drugs such as amphetamines, methyldopa and estrogen. The first two can have some very noticible & distinct sides that would alert the user that something is amiss. In Wiki, methyldopa is absorbed via intestines. I don't know,but don't think it can be injected. As far as estrogen is concerned....no way!

Everyhthing I am saying is only after thinking as logically as I can. And its all theory. I don't have proof of how these drugs do anything. But I think I put forth my argument on the matter as simple as possible to just say that it would be very hard to find a drug that can elude the user and trick them into believing that they are using legit HGH.

Is it possible? Yes! But based on my feelings I would say not very probable.

Are there drugs that can spike GH levels in the blood ? According to a lab website, yes.......

"Factors that can interfere with GH testing include:

Drugs that can increase GH (e.g., amphetamines, arginine, dopamine, estrogens, glucagon, histamine, insulin, levodopa, methyldopa, and nicotinic acid)
Drugs that can decrease GH levels (e.g., corticosteroids and phenothiazines)"

I feel that it is highly unlikely that there is a way to put these drugs into a vial and and trick the user into thinking they have real HGH. This is just my theory. I wanted to post it here and see what everyone thinks.

I think, that in order for one of the above drugs to be used in such a way it would have to meet a very demanding criteria that would be almost impossible to do.
First of all, can the drug be used in a freeze dried powder that can be reconstituted with BAC water and sit in the fridge over night? It won't lose its potency? Will it stay clear like HGH? Will there be solids floating around? If so, it can be obvious that it's not HGH.
When drawn into the needle the next morning & injected IM will it give the same spike at the 3hr mark as HGH would? Or would it give a spike way earlier or way later? What are the real chances it will fit the same time frame as the GH protocol?
Will the injected fake drug cause irratation or unusual swelling?

The website just says that these drugs can cause a spike, not what kind or how much. Maybe arginine can only cause a small spike compared to legit GH.

All Im getting at here is that if the chinese used one of the above drugs or even if they have another drug thats not mentioned here, they would need one that....

1) Can be in a freeze dried form that can be reconstituted with BAC water and not lose effect and dissolve clear in the same way HGH does.
2) Be able to produce exact results in a GH serum test in the same given time frame as legit HGH.
3) Cause similar sides like HGH with continued use (stiff hands, water retention, CTS and longer term use fat loss) without causing other sides that would be unique to the fake stuff & unusual for HGH to produce.

I think we can rule out some of the above listed drugs such as amphetamines, methyldopa and estrogen. The first two can have some very noticible & distinct sides that would alert the user that something is amiss. In Wiki, methyldopa is absorbed via intestines. I don't know,but don't think it can be injected. As far as estrogen is concerned....no way!

Everyhthing I am saying is only after thinking as logically as I can. And its all theory. I don't have proof of how these drugs do anything. But I think I put forth my argument on the matter as simple as possible to just say that it would be very hard to find a drug that can elude the user and trick them into believing that they are using legit HGH.

Is it possible? Yes! But based on my feelings I would say not very probable.

Shady operators will relabel simple hcg & call it generic gh...of course there are guys that will put cjc1295, other gnrh/ghrh peps in vials and call it HGH

Not sure what you're posturing here...it's often faked, and you're thinking it's not faked as often as we believe?

It's a mystery to me bro but from experience generics do not come close to seros its like test boosters vs tren and i had the best generic at the time

They could also just put nothing in its HCG or a peptide all much cheaper options. Guys sell bunk test all the time and get away with it. Charge a shit ton for the fake test and nothing for an oral... Guy runs dbol and blows up thinking his test is awesome

I speak for myself, but even if I had the money I refuse to buy generic HGH because I continuously hear how shit it is compared to Pharma HGH.

9/10 people using generic HGH are probably getting nothing more than placebo affect, "oh hey I am spending tons of my hard earned $$$ on generic HGH and a speck of the amount of $$$ on AAS but I'm growing so good, I attribute this growth all too my HGH".

Yeah.

If I had the money, I would use nothing but Pharma HGH or HGH from a really, really well trusted UGL.

I speak for myself, but even if I had the money I refuse to buy generic HGH because I continuously hear how shit it is compared to Pharma HGH.

9/10 people using generic HGH are probably getting nothing more than placebo affect, "oh hey I am spending tons of my hard earned $$$ on generic HGH and a speck of the amount of $$$ on AAS but I'm growing so good, I attribute this growth all too my HGH".

Yeah.

If I had the money, I would use nothing but Pharma HGH or HGH from a really, really well trusted UGL.

Exactly i see it all the time these guys are in a good amount of tren and other shit and give credit to the generics. Ive seen close buddys on another forum get results off fda hgh that are undeniable you just know its more than aas. I was the same on my generics "fuck yea i got cts shits so good!" Lol but after 5 months i said fuck this something is wrong. Once you try fda hgh you finally understand the difference

Yeah absolutely, Tren itself drastically increases IGF-1 output, far more than any other AAS which also increase IGF-1 output too so when you get guys running big amounts of gear+Tren and their "HGH" is real because their IGF-1 levels tested high as shit... Mmm. Not a good way to Test it.

Then you get the blokes running real pharma HGH and they tell you how drastically different and stronger it is to generic HGH. I've heard all to many times blokes running real HGH that they actually can't tolerate let alone need a typical high dose of HGH you see people running and that they notice results relatively quicky compared to generic.

People are just not putting 2 and 2 together!!

True about tren and some other gear but what about actual blood work combined with sides? Thats really the whole point of my post. That you need a fake (a drug other than HGH) that will give you the appropriate GH serum levels following the same protocol as you would for real HGH. A drug that can meet all the criteria . And, also too, in conjuction with, also give you side effects like you would expect from real GH. Its a far stretch to think that you can find a drug that can even do this.

HCG, tren, anti diuretics etc. etc. do not spike your GH serum test in blood work.

Yes people sell fake testosterone as mentioned but how do you confirm you have fake test other than waiting around for a few weeks to see what happens. You get blood work and based on those results you can safely say waht you really have or dont have.

Thats putting 2 and 2 together

It's a mystery to me bro but from experience generics do not come close to seros its like test boosters vs tren and i had the best generic at the time

49er, when you used generic HGH did you get blood work done?

They could also just put nothing in its HCG or a peptide all much cheaper options. Guys sell bunk test all the time and get away with it. Charge a shit ton for the fake test and nothing for an oral... Guy runs dbol and blows up thinking his test is awesome

Uso, HCG is possible but its not a good fake cause alll you have to do is squirt a little on a prego test .
Peptides, no way. The only peptides that work and are real are are made from recombinant e. coli which is very expensive and in some cases costs more than real HGH.

49er, when you used generic HGH did you get blood work done?

Yes i did 36.2 im telling you it was the best at the time when it comes to a complicated thing like hgh quality is very important this is alot more complicated than brewing some shit in your kitchen this is dna type stuff dont make me get all scientific talking about nucleus and molecules lol

Yes i did 36.2 im telling you it was the best at the time when it comes to a complicated thing like hgh quality is very important this is alot more complicated than brewing some shit in your kitchen this is dna type stuff dont make me get all scientific talking about nucleus and molecules lol

Look don't make me get my biochem book out. That needs to stay closed for a very long time.

If you are getting elevated GH serum numbers on your lab work then its HGH. If there is a drug that is NOT hgh and it can give the same numbers then I wanna know what that drug is cause I will use it!! LOL!

Lets say amphetamine can cause a similar spike. Well HGH gives you a spike from an exogenous source. The lab work is reading what you injected in. Your pituitary sits that one out. But if amphetamine give a similar spike then its not from an exogenous source but rather an endogenous source. It would be spiking your own natural production.
Imagine , a drug that is fraction of the cost of HGH that produces a GH serum spike naturally! HGH would never be mentioned again.

If you are getting elevated GH serum numbers on your lab work then its HGH. If there is a drug that is NOT hgh and it can give the same numbers then I wanna know what that drug is cause I will use it!! LOL!

Lets say amphetamine can cause a similar spike. Well HGH gives you a spike from an exogenous source. The lab work is reading what you injected in. Your pituitary sits that one out. But if amphetamine give a similar spike then its not from an exogenous source but rather an endogenous source. It would be spiking your own natural production.
Imagine , a drug that is fraction of the cost of HGH that produces a GH serum spike naturally! HGH would never be mentioned again.

It's called Pramipexole my friend! It is a dopamine agonist. Reduces prolactin, to 0 depending on dose, and causes a pulse of GH. I believe as low as .25mg will reduce prolactin and cause a GH release. Some guys if your scour around on the net have reported 1mg+ the GH benefits are noticeable in specific the side effects and pronounced leanness.

I have used Prami and definitely noticed I appeared leaner at 1mg+ and notice that I occasionally wake up with numb hands, CTS is supposedly genetic in my family too but I'm 20 and only get this on Prami.

Prami can be a headache to adjust too, nausea and sleep can be an issue but you adjust overtime by working you way up slowly. I would run Prami over wasting my time with generic HGH. Cheap too, especially compared to HGH.

Amphetamine is an indirect dopamine agonist (causes stored release of dopamine/noradreanline) hence why it can cause a GH pulse/release and reduction in prolactin. Technically any dopaminergic compound can reduce prolactin/increase GH.

Last edited:
It's called Pramipexole my friend! It is a dopamine agonist. Reduces prolactin, to 0 depending on dose, and causes a pulse of GH. I believe as low as .25mg will reduce prolactin and cause a GH release. Some guys if your scour around on the net have reported 1mg+ the GH benefits are noticeable in specific the side effects and pronounced leanness.

I have used Prami and definitely noticed I appeared leaner at 1mg+ and notice that I occasionally wake up with numb hands, CTS is supposedly genetic in my family too but I'm 20 and only get this on Prami.

Prami can be a headache to adjust too, nausea and sleep can be an issue but you adjust overtime by working you way up slowly. I would run Prami over wasting my time with generic HGH. Cheap too, especially compared to HGH.

Amphetamine is an indirect dopamine agonist (causes stored release of dopamine/noradreanline) hence why it can cause a GH pulse/release and reduction in prolactin. Technically any dopaminergic compound can reduce prolactin/increase GH.

Yes but not at the magnitude HGH can. Prami is not used to increase GH. Your not gonna see a spike in your GH serum test even close to what you see from injecting 10 iu of growth. Prami won't even push your levels out of normal range. It won't even bump it up a whole point!! Im pretty sure prami cant be freeze dried and recon with BAC water to trick an HGH user into thinking its HGH. Even IF you could administer it that way would it spike GH serum levels in 3hrs?? Doubt it. Thats what Im saying here, the drug used to trick a blood test would have to copy every detail of GH down to blood draw time.....highly unlikely.

Im simply saying that in the world of fake HGH (and its a big world) that in order to trick a GH serum test you would have to use a drug. The drug would have to spike your HGH levels CONSIDERABLY. None of the drugs mentioned that would cause a false positive would spike GH serum like a 10 iu dose does. None.

And even if it can spike it that high it would be pretty damn special cause it would be spiking your own natural GH into stratospheric levels just like HGH.
If that drug existed, we would all be using it.

Another thing is the horrible cts i got from generics is not normal there is some pretty unpure shit in there that also gave me purple scars that took a year to go away. Bottom line whatever is in it whether hgh or not it doesn't do what its supposed to do.

I know our brains wanna believe it so bad because its affordable but if something sounds to good to be true.... well you know. Try it out youll see and dont fall for takes 6 months to a year for results because when you do real hgh you know its working right away.

Back