Thermogenic after cycle?

Swagnasty

I am banned!
How long after my cycle/pct can i start using a thermogenic fat burner with out screwing up my pct?

I've been wondering this for a while as i'm closing in on the end of my cycle

What kind of thermogenic we talking? Standard caffeine/ephedrine stuff?

You should be able to start any time. I am not aware of any reason this would mess up the PCT.

For what it is worth, I'm not a big fan of thermogenics unless it is for getting the last percent or 2 off like from 9% to 7% or something which is really lean. Going from 15 to 12% is all diet. I think for alot of people it becomes a crutch they use to rationalize getting sloppy with diet so they end up getting nowhere. Even with the best metabolic stimulants without diet being on the money you are not going to drop fat.

You should be able to start any time. I am not aware of any reason this would mess up the PCT.

The reason is because you are trying to work away from catabolism (due to the lack of test in your body) and restart your body's natural test production. Not a good idea to run a thermo.

Either cut at the end of your cycle, or wait until you know you have fully recovered (blood panels) before you start any thermos.

People say Clen is ok because it exhibits some anti-catabolic effects, but i think thats bullshit and why would you even take the chance.

Best thing to do is wait IMO.

Okay cool.. I have some OXYelite laying around that I'm gonna give a shot after my cycle.. i'll wait after my PCT is finished.. thanks guys

The reason is because you are trying to work away from catabolism (due to the lack of test in your body) and restart your body's natural test production. Not a good idea to run a thermo.

Either cut at the end of your cycle, or wait until you know you have fully recovered (blood panels) before you start any thermos.

People say Clen is ok because it exhibits some anti-catabolic effects, but i think thats bullshit and why would you even take the chance.

Best thing to do is wait IMO.

as info the clen studies pushing clen as anticatabolic were done on cattle and the doses used [ EVEN WHEN ADJUSTED FOR BODY WEIGHT ] would probablly kill a human.

do not depend on clen as anticatabolic. ;)

a lot of folks swear by clen pct and certainly in the past it was the done thing along with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), these days its out of favour. i have used clen post cycle and its good for me.

The main thing with it is use it sparingly, the adaption to it is rapid so it only works for a while and you need weeks off the stuff to get the same effect again, 2-3 weeks at a time max and maybe only 3 times a year, less if possible.

There will be loads that disagree with this but sorry, tried it, worked for me!!!

Back