These powders look good

Bildnmussel

My first time brewing my own. Sick of buying UG. The test e is practically liquid and the deca is clumpy but melts when i hold it. I attached a few pictures of my gear. Do these look legit?

Powder should be powder, should be powder, should be powder. I would talk to your source about that funky looking stuff. Looks like it got wet or something. Hard to tell by those pictures.

Best fo luck to you...

didnt get wet. this stuff was wrapped very thick and packaged very well not to be detected. Shipped very long distance. The deca melts if you hold the baggy between your fingers and the Test E is melted and soft.

SprtNVolcoM said:
Powder should be powder, should be powder, should be powder. I would talk to your source about that funky looking stuff. Looks like it got wet or something. Hard to tell by those pictures.

Best fo luck to you...

New to this game huh?

They look good to me. Both are some nasty stuff to work with. I can never seem to get all my test enan out, so i usually figure that if i buy 100g's, ill only be able to use about 95g of it, so much crap sticks to the bag.

SprtNVolcoM said:

Best fo luck to you...
Bad advice. I hate to call you out here but your totally clueless bro.

The powders look perfect.

NYCEE said:
New to this game huh?

They look good to me. Both are some nasty stuff to work with. I can never seem to get all my test enan out, so i usually figure that if i buy 100g's, ill only be able to use about 95g of it, so much crap sticks to the bag.
Cut a hole in the corner of the bag,hold it in ur hand (to warm it, melt it) and then use a credit card on a flat surface to push it all out of the whole. Id guess the loss is less than a gram this way.

Thanks I will try that. I was thinking of cutting it open and using a razorblade but would hate to get baggy shavings in my brew.

hey while you guys are reading. I have oil from researchlabsupply
and it is supposed to be USP grade. Is this clean enough to just warm oil to blend and then filter?

DougoeFre5h said:
Cut a hole in the corner of the bag,hold it in ur hand (to warm it, melt it) and then use a credit card on a flat surface to push it all out of the whole. Id guess the loss is less than a gram this way.

That's what i usually do, but then it sticks to the credit card, my hands, beakers, vials, everything!!!! It's just some nasty stuff. I have some test decanoate on the way, im gonna play with a mix of that and cyp and see how high i can go on the concentration. I have 50/50 cyp enan at 500mg/ml, but that stuff cripples me... I diluted some to 400 and its painless.

pop it in the freezer for a few hours. then its solid and you can break off chunks for weighing or drop the whole clump in the beaker.

Damn I feels stupid. :goof:

I am new to homebrew. I've only purchased a hand full of different powders, none of them being the powders asked about in this thread. I'll my powders where powder ... so natuarlly, I assumed all powder were the same. My bad. I'll stick to doing my homework before answering anymore questions like this. :)

And I was going to ask in another thread, not to hijack, but whats the difference between mexi prop and homebrew prop? If I can handle mexi prop, I think I'll be alright with a low concentration (say 100mg/ml or lower) of my own prop. Yet, I'm continually told not to even mess with the props in general; meaning any of them (bold, dec, and test prop).

Sorry, Bildnmussel ... back to your thread.

SprtNVolcoM said:

Best fo luck to you...

this may have been the worst advice i have ever seen given on a board. dont share your opinion but rather your experiecnce on stuff like this.

SprtNVolcoM said:

I am new to homebrew. I've only purchased a hand full of different powders, none of them being the powders asked about in this thread. I'll my powders where powder ... so natuarlly, I assumed all powder were the same. My bad. I'll stick to doing my homework before answering anymore questions like this. :)

And I was going to ask in another thread, not to hijack, but whats the difference between mexi prop and homebrew prop? If I can handle mexi prop, I think I'll be alright with a low concentration (say 100mg/ml or lower) of my own prop. Yet, I'm continually told not to even mess with the props in general; meaning any of them (bold, dec, and test prop).

Sorry, Bildnmussel ... back to your thread.
Just call mulligan lol. Were all here to learn, no big deal.

Mexi prop? No sure what your refering to here.

powders look good to go..

pics arnt the best quality but look like the stuff i have been getting for awhile now

DougoeFre5h
pullinbig

are top guys and know there shit

listen to em bro

:D

SprtNVolcoM said:

Not to add to the calling out, but what powders did you buy? No biggie, just curious.

DougoeFre5h said:
Just call mulligan lol. Were all here to learn, no big deal.

Mexi prop? No sure what your refering to here.
Mulligan!! & thanx for keeping flames to a min. :)

Mexi Prop, as in TJ brand Test Props .... QV, Denkall, ect.

RJH8541 said:
Not to add to the calling out, but what powders did you buy? No biggie, just curious.
All orals .. anavar, Winstrol (winny), dbl, anadrol, M1T ... that's it so far.

Back