These powders look good

NYCEE said:
I have some test decanoate on the way
IMHO, it is a shame that most test decanoate gets wasted (er, I mean "used") making test sustanon rather than pure testosterone decanoate. My best guess as to why testosterone decanoate isn't more common/popular is that too many people would confuse it with nandrolone decanoate.

mranak said:
IMHO, it is a shame that most test decanoate gets wasted (er, I mean "used") making test sustanon rather than pure testosterone decanoate. My best guess as to why testosterone decanoate isn't more common/popular is that too many people would confuse it with nandrolone decanoate.

I wonder why it isnt more widely used also, i dont think ive ever even seen any UG labs carrying it. Anyway, i should have a bunch soon to play with.

mranak said:

why would test and deca be confused? =0l

SprtNVolcoM said:
Mulligan!! & thanx for keeping flames to a min. :)

Mexi Prop, as in TJ brand Test Props .... QV, Denkall, ect.

All orals .. anavar, Winstrol (winny), dbl, anadrol, M1T ... that's it so far.

they use the same powder as other producers to make it. its jes mexi cause its made in mexico. =0l

pullinbig said:
they use the same powder as other producers to make it. its jes mexi cause its made in mexico. =0l

Well duh, I'm talking in terms of pain. As I mentioned in my previous posts, I do fine with QV prop. So I'm asking, shouldnt I do fine with homebrew prop? I assume the answer is yes, but I read so many people advising against the use of any home made props these days due to the pain it causes. I was justing wondering if there was a difference between the two, for some reason.

make her up and let us know if it hurts or not. most of the time youll adapt over time.

why not use long ester gear and not worry about pain and low concentrations?

pullinbig said:
make her up and let us know if it hurts or not. most of the time youll adapt over time.

why not use long ester gear and not worry about pain and low concentrations?
I want to use both (prop and enan or cyp) in my next cycle ... prop to jump start with some NPP. Or do you see no reason to do this? maybe a front load will work just as well? I'll lay out some cycle ideas in another thread soon. hopefully you'll look over some things with me. The cycle isnt scheduled until march. So I have some time.

Thanks
Sprt

if you impatient some dbol for 4 weeks will get it rolling. but other wise use long ester gear and be pateint it will kick in around week 5 or so. frony loadingis not a good idea with long ester gear. just be patient and let it work.

pullinbig said:
why would test and deca be confused? =0l
That is a non-serious question, right?

Sucks that everyone uses the name of an ester to describe a hormone. Oh well.

I think I just understood your comment Mranak...Nandrolone D being knows as Deca. I think most undergrounds simply try and copy what is commercially available, as if that lends them credibility or something. I'm still waiting for a lab that will come with a line of totally uncoventional, yet useful, products. Every once in awhile a lab will come along with one or two, but never a whole line.
PB, why no love for the short esters? (PS, I know what your going to say, just making a point:))
And thread starter, those powder all look legit to me with the properties that they should have...

Stone said:
I think I just understood your comment Mranak...Nandrolone D being knows as Deca. I think most undergrounds simply try and copy what is commercially available, as if that lends them credibility or something. I'm still waiting for a lab that will come with a line of totally uncoventional, yet useful, products. Every once in awhile a lab will come along with one or two, but never a whole line.
PB, why no love for the short esters? (PS, I know what your going to say, just making a point:))
And thread starter, those powder all look legit to me with the properties that they should have...

and the point is?

i prefer less injects with more hormone. long esters avail this opportunity. :D

i understod mr.anaks point as well, jes bustin his chops. he knows i love him.

pullinbig said:
and the point is?

i prefer less injects with more hormone. long esters avail this opportunity. :D

i understod mr.anaks point as well, jes bustin his chops. he knows i love him.

?? No Point.

And I prefer quick acting, just wish the damn stuff would go more concentrated, you got me there...

I seriously didn't understand Mranaks point until I read that last post of his, was responding to that. Don't we all love Mranak?:)

after yeras of injects i have come to appreciate the simplicity of long esters. :D

sides if you dont come off it dont matter if its fast acting or not. but for fast acting stuff orals are nice.

Good point, If your never starting then you never need them to build up faster!
I've been looking to go that route lately(long ester), but it's hard to get myself to pay 2-3 time the price for a compound that is LESS potent. But what the hell, I'd probably make up the money on pins...

Stone said:
I've been looking to go that route lately(long ester), but it's hard to get myself to pay 2-3 time the price for a compound that is LESS potent. But what the hell, I'd probably make up the money on pins...

I do not understand this statement Stone. Why would long esters cost 2-3 times more, and how are they less potent? The ester may provide less hormone per mg/ml overall, but with long esters, you blood serum levels build up slower, but end up being higher in the long run.

Care to explain your post?

It's been my experience with MANY powder sources that prop/susp tends to run about 1/2-1/3 the price of longer esters such as cyp, enanth, dec, etc... due to manufacturing costs.
And the potency thing was just a reference to ester weight (I know, not a huge deal).
And if you mean the unuseable esterfied hormone that is lingering in your bloodstream waiting for esterase to cleave it and make it useable, then yes you're right that blood levels would be higher. However I have a suspicion that this also leads to increased bloat (having more unuseable hormone in the system).
Just my personal prefs...

Due to manufacturing costs HAHA. It costs more because of demand, plain and simple. You think tren is hard to make in a lab compared to test? 10 times harder for that matter? No. People are willling to pay, so powder suppliers can charge higher prices and the chain of middlemen extrapolate the cost hike.

Short esters suck for long cycles, period. They can be good for somethings of course, but if your going to lock yourself in for a 12+ week of injections why the fuck would you willingly choose a a short ester? Just my opinion after having done long cycles with short esters.

Stone said:
It's been my experience with MANY powder sources that prop/susp tends to run about 1/2-1/3 the price of longer esters such as cyp, enanth, dec, etc... due to manufacturing costs.
And the potency thing was just a reference to ester weight (I know, not a huge deal).
And if you mean the unuseable esterfied hormone that is lingering in your bloodstream waiting for esterase to cleave it and make it useable, then yes you're right that blood levels would be higher. However I have a suspicion that this also leads to increased bloat (having more unuseable hormone in the system).
Just my personal prefs...

ok so it costs 15 bucks to a do a 12 week cycle in stead of 8. =0l

everyone dont bloat silly. and not all hormones cause bloat if you are subceptable to sides.

your last statement is the only one that counts. "Just my personal prefs..." :D

Well whatever the reason...when you're broke as a joke you tend to look at it like I can do 20wks with enanthate, or 40 with prop. I don't mind the ED shots, but injection pain is another story. There are very few standards, PB, personal prefs are what the majority of this game is about. What works for me might not work for you and vice versa.

Back