Think I'm being set up for failure.

RazorTT

Hey guys, I'm about to start my first cycle using 500mg for 12 weeks of test e. I was hooked up with the gear through a work friend and he was trying to "help" with the plan. This is a txt from him and I'm a little concerned with his choice of Letrozole and nolva throughout the cycle. According to so many archived threads on here it's not a good idea, am I being set up for failure? (I wanted extra of everything in case I want to do another one down the road.)

Here's the txt:

Hey bud just just putting together your order. Here is what I have
4 ******* labs test enathante
2 hcg 5000 iu bottles novo pharmaceutical
( because you are going to take this cycle out to 12 weeks you need a larger hcg post , post cycle. So you will run this at 1000 iu ED for 10 days prior to your Nova PCT.
2 ******* labs ferma (letrozol)
Take 1/2 tab EOD while on cycle
3 ******* labs novedex
Take one 20mg tab ED while on cycle (this is a insurance policy)
Then start 5 weeks PCT
this is a week longer than standard PCT but 12 weeks is a super sized cycle especially for a first one so extra precautions should be taken.
WK 1 40mg Nova ED
WK 2 40mg Nova ED
WK 3 40mg Nova ED
WK 4 20mg Nova ED
WK 5 20mg Nova ED

Thoughts?

Read the beginner cycle sticky in the ology faq's thread. Some things need tweaked a little bit...

I have not used letro or hcg, so cannot comment on that. I do know that if your letro dosage is right, however, that you do not need to use the nolva on cycle. Keep it on hand tho and start using it if you have painful or itchy nips. Whether your letro dose will need to be increased should be determined by blood tests.

Test at 500mg for 12 weeks is a standard first cycle. I must say tho that if you didn't already know these things, you should really read a bit more before you start the cycle.

Best of luck
OTG

Read the beginner cycle sticky in the ology faq's thread. Some things need tweaked a little bit...
. Thank you I will.

I have not used letro or hcg, so cannot comment on that. I do know that if your letro dosage is right, however, that you do not need to use the nolva on cycle. Keep it on hand tho and start using it if you have painful or itchy nips. Whether your letro dose will need to be increased should be determined by blood tests.

Test at 500mg for 12 weeks is a standard first cycle. I must say tho that if you didn't already know these things, you should really read a bit more before you start the cycle.

Best of luck
OTG

Thanks for the reply. I've been reading a lot on this forum as well as others and the consensous seems to be to use arimidex or aromasin throughout cycle, keep letro on hand if Gyno really gets up there and keep nolva for pct only. If that's the case then what my bud is suggesting will do more harm than good right?

A dealer selling you extra shit you don't need? Hmmmmm.:rolleyes:

Tbone pointed you to the thread you need in order to run the cycle properly. You can pick up what you're missing from rui (lion at the top of your screen).

My .02c :)

Don't rely on your dealer to set up a cycle for you. Learn how to set one up for yourself. He is doing you a disservice with that cycle.

I am OK with running a low dose of nolva the whole cycle though for "insurance" against gyno though in case your AI dosage is off.

Clomid pct with the nolva will help get your natty test fired bAck up. Hcg 250iu 2x week is better thN blasting just prior to pct. letro is very stout AI and most don't need it. Adex is preferred unless you know you aromtSize like bitch. It's also lot tougher to narrow down correct dosage because it's so strong
Like mentioned earlier, mostly solid cycle just a tweak here and there....good luck and welcome to ology brother

12 weeks isnt supersized. just right!!
with everything that has been commented on, you are good 2 go. minor tweaks, then get it done.
Good Luck!!

Tbone pointed you to the thread you need in order to run the cycle properly. You can pick up what you're missing from rui (lion at the top of your screen).

Not a dealer, just a bud at work who's been on gear for awhile who has a hook up. I'm from Canada, not sure if that link would work for me but thanks.

Don't rely on your dealer to set up a cycle for you. Learn how to set one up for yourself. He is doing you a disservice with that cycle.

I am OK with running a low dose of nolva the whole cycle though for "insurance" against gyno though in case your AI dosage is off.

Fair enough, kind of my thoughts too. So low dose 10-20 of nolva should be a good insurance policy throughout the cycle?

Clomid pct with the nolva will help get your natty test fired bAck up. Hcg 250iu 2x week is better thN blasting just prior to pct. letro is very stout AI and most don't need it. Adex is preferred unless you know you aromtSize like bitch. It's also lot tougher to narrow down correct dosage because it's so strong
Like mentioned earlier, mostly solid cycle just a tweak here and there....good luck and welcome to ology brother

Ok maybe I'll take the hcg throughout instead. In your opinion would the "tweak" be adex and hcg throughout then nolva and clomid for pct? What about the previous reply about running nolva throughout? Thanks for this.

12 weeks isnt supersized. just right!!
with everything that has been commented on, you are good 2 go. minor tweaks, then get it done.
Good Luck!!

Thanks a lot, feel free to add on. :)

Not a dealer, just a bud at work who's been on gear for awhile who has a hook up. I'm from Canada, not sure if that link would work for me but thanks.
I'm not trying to be a dick, but reread the text you posted. I've had emails from UGLs that almost read verbatim what he typed you. It's bad enough that he's probably making a profit off you while ordering from a site that anyone has access to, but his advice shows how he's trying to market this cycle to you. (super-sized? LOL)

Yes, rui works in Canada - but I know somethings do get buggered by customs. Hopefully another Canadian can chime in to verify which.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but reread the text you posted. I've had emails from UGLs that almost read verbatim what he typed you. It's bad enough that he's probably making a profit off you while ordering from a site that anyone has access to, but his advice shows how he's trying to market this cycle to you. (super-sized? LOL) .

^^ exactly . your "Friend" is just going to a UGL web site, picking out a bunch of stuff that he can 'supposedly get for you', marking it all up and then selling it to you , as a 'favor' . what a scum bag .

man up , do your own research put together your own cycle and go find what YOU need.

^^ exactly . your "Friend" is just going to a UGL web site, picking out a bunch of stuff that he can 'supposedly get for you', marking it all up and then selling it to you , as a 'favor' . what a scum bag .

man up , do your own research put together your own cycle and go find what YOU need.
I suspect your right and I say this because the same thing happened to me.

The very first time I tried to plan a cycle I never ran it because I was too young, but my "buddy" laid something out just like you see above with a kick start of tbol, I decided no I'm going to wait... My other buddy decides to hop on this guys wagon. A month later he shows me some gear and immediately I knew where it came from after doing my own research. He had marked the test up by 20-30 bucks a bottle and everything else of course.

If you think about it the chance of someone state side having a hook up of pure pharma grade stuff being directly from the US is not likely. I've asked a buddy who works in a pharmacy if they stock a lot of AAS and he told me no they barely have anything that would be wanted for a cycle.

Point being if you look around and do some research you'll find a legit source or two and I'm willing to bet it will be much cheaper. I think most of the AAS in the US has been shipped from other countries that are less strict.

Guys relax, I know the site he's getting it from as I browsed it. He already had an account at the site and I asked him to grab it. It's not like Amazon add to cart, there is a whole thing with cash in a bday card, etc. so it was just easier to get him to do it. I paid the exact price that was on the site.

The issue and the point of this post was the suggestions of ai throughout cycle and pct. I've been reading a lot of forums (w conflicting info) as well as talking to others with experience all giving different suggestions. Just wanted to hear all of your inputs.

Hey guys, I'm about to start my first cycle using 500mg for 12 weeks of test e. I was hooked up with the gear through a work friend and he was trying to "help" with the plan. This is a txt from him and I'm a little concerned with his choice of Letrozole and nolva throughout the cycle. According to so many archived threads on here it's not a good idea, am I being set up for failure? (I wanted extra of everything in case I want to do another one down the road.)

Here's the txt:

Hey bud just just putting together your order. Here is what I have
4 ******* labs test enathante
2 hcg 5000 iu bottles novo pharmaceutical
( because you are going to take this cycle out to 12 weeks you need a larger hcg post , post cycle. So you will run this at 1000 iu ED for 10 days prior to your Nova PCT.
2 ******* labs ferma (letrozol)
Take 1/2 tab EOD while on cycle
3 ******* labs novedex
Take one 20mg tab ED while on cycle (this is a insurance policy)
Then start 5 weeks PCT
this is a week longer than standard PCT but 12 weeks is a super sized cycle especially for a first one so extra precautions should be taken.
WK 1 40mg Nova ED
WK 2 40mg Nova ED
WK 3 40mg Nova ED
WK 4 20mg Nova ED
WK 5 20mg Nova ED

Thoughts?
if you have to use letro use it 1/4th max e3d
dont use SERM/tamox during, use for pct.

for pct i would rec clomid and tamox/nolva for 4 to 5 weeks. just nolva is ok though.

iv seen much worse "friends" cycles posted, this is not too far off but i would do yourown research (as you are) and read all the threads stuck up top of the aas section.

good luck

. Thanks for the reply. I've been reading a lot on this forum as well as others and the consensous seems to be to use arimidex or aromasin throughout cycle, keep letro on hand if Gyno really gets up there and keep nolva for pct only. If that's the case then what my bud is suggesting will do more harm than good right?

Letro is the same as arimidex and aromasin. They are all AI's. Letro is just a lot stronger than the other two. I have also heard of letro being used to crash e2 levels to stop gyno from getting worse, but nolva would have to be used to try and reverse it. Having low e2 also has bad side effects.

As I said tho, I have no experience with letro and I am also still learning. Plenty of knowledgeable members here to point you in the right direction with letro and such.

OTG

Agreed why hcg nolva and leztrol makes no sence except profit find a new guy

Having nolva on hand is smart... I wouldn't use it during cycle unless I needed to or I had used it before in an emergency because I was prone to gyno. Get bloodwork done about week 4-6 to ascertain that your gear is gtg and the AI you're using is doing its job. At that point adjust AI dosage as needed. If your not sure how much to adjust, we can help you.

Bloods before cycle is smart as well. Only way to know if your pct worked

Guys relax, I know the site he's getting it from as I browsed it. He already had an account at the site and I asked him to grab it. It's not like Amazon add to cart, there is a whole thing with cash in a bday card, etc. so it was just easier to get him to do it. I paid the exact price that was on the site.

The issue and the point of this post was the suggestions of ai throughout cycle and pct. I've been reading a lot of forums (w conflicting info) as well as talking to others with experience all giving different suggestions. Just wanted to hear all of your inputs.

it's rather simple to register accounts to most places, just saying. it's not all that bad to enter your email and password...

I was just suggesting you do it your self, the whole process that is. Get your own gear, setup your own cycle based on what these dudes say. just seems weird to "browse" the website he's using anyway and have him put it all in his name, unless your nervous or something.

In my thread I was told test e at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks, adex at .5 EOD but adjust accordingly based on labs. And HCG at 250iu 2x a week from weeks 1-12 and all the way until 3 days prior to starting PCT. Then PCT as normal, this is what BigBen told me.

if you have to use letro use it 1/4th max e3d
dont use SERM/tamox during, use for pct.

for pct i would rec clomid and tamox/nolva for 4 to 5 weeks. just nolva is ok though.

iv seen much worse "friends" cycles posted, this is not too far off but i would do yourown research (as you are) and read all the threads stuck up top of the aas section.

good luck

Thanks for all the info.

Letro is the same as arimidex and aromasin. They are all AI's. Letro is just a lot stronger than the other two. I have also heard of letro being used to crash e2 levels to stop gyno from getting worse, but nolva would have to be used to try and reverse it. Having low e2 also has bad side effects.

As I said tho, I have no experience with letro and I am also still learning. Plenty of knowledgeable members here to point you in the right direction with letro and such.

OTG

Good to know, thanks again!

Having nolva on hand is smart... I wouldn't use it during cycle unless I needed to or I had used it before in an emergency because I was prone to gyno. Get bloodwork done about week 4-6 to ascertain that your gear is gtg and the AI you're using is doing its job. At that point adjust AI dosage as needed. If your not sure how much to adjust, we can help you.

Bloods before cycle is smart as well. Only way to know if your pct worked

Ok thanks, I just had my blood work done, making an apt for later this week to get the results from my Dr.

it's rather simple to register accounts to most places, just saying. it's not all that bad to enter your email and password...

I was just suggesting you do it your self, the whole process that is. Get your own gear, setup your own cycle based on what these dudes say. just seems weird to "browse" the website he's using anyway and have him put it all in his name, unless your nervous or something.

In my thread I was told test e at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks, adex at .5 EOD but adjust accordingly based on labs. And HCG at 250iu 2x a week from weeks 1-12 and all the way until 3 days prior to starting PCT. Then PCT as normal, this is what BigBen told me.

Nah man, the only reason is this website is in Canada and it's a hell of a hassle and even more of a hassle when your not vetted and haven't ordered from them before.

But I do appreciate you sharing your personal experience since it sounds pretty much identical to what I'm doing so thanks.

Anyone running gear without a personal knowledge of what's going to happen or even possibly happen is an utter moron. It's your body you're fucking with .... things can wrong and possibly leave lifetime consequenceses.

It's imperative thAt you know what your doing, not just taking someone's word

Last edited:
Back