Thinking about a Dbol oral cycle

Would milk help a lot then? I do drink milk quite often but not like a gallon a day I would say I have about 2 or 3 pints a day as I prefer that to water and juice tbh

Tbh I wouldn't say I have a great knowledge about BB but I am constantly trying to learn more about it and new things that would benefit me and help me towards my goals

yeah I think that I will need to just focus on eating more by hiring 3J and get a professional to do a custom workout routine for me. Can anybody recommend someone for that at all?

you are not eating 4k calories and not gaining weight.. that's just about impossible.. something is wrong with your diet my friend...

if you cannot afford my services look into my free diet advice thread...

you are not eating 4k calories and not gaining weight.. that's just about impossible.. something is wrong with your diet my friend...

if you cannot afford my services look into my free diet advice thread...

this

I am eating I between 3 and 4000 and I'm not ruling out that there is something wrong but even my own dietitian is struggling to help me gain weight I've been with her for 3 months and if anything I've lost weight since I been with her as she told me to stop shakes which I have done and I have emailed you about it as I was after more information as I am really interested in your services.

I am eating I between 3 and 4000 and I'm not ruling out that there is something wrong but even my own dietitian is struggling to help me gain weight I've been with her for 3 months and if anything I've lost weight since I been with her as she told me to stop shakes which I have done and I have emailed you about it as I was after more information as I am really interested in your services.

you should fire your dietician asap if your goal is gaining weight and she told you to cut out shakes... OMG that straight up pisses me off..

Would milk help a lot then? I do drink milk quite often but not like a gallon a day I would say I have about 2 or 3 pints a day as I prefer that to water and juice tbh

Tbh I wouldn't say I have a great knowledge about BB but I am constantly trying to learn more about it and new things that would benefit me and help me towards my goals

yeah I think that I will need to just focus on eating more by hiring 3J and get a professional to do a custom workout routine for me. Can anybody recommend someone for that at all?

Listen, I recommend MILK and milk shakes w/ice cream and peanut butter, eggs and protein powder but some BB'ers and nutritionalistis would say too much dairy, or fat or just disagree? But I can only tell you what I did.
What I said and Chicago agreed that milk WILL help. Also if you red about peanut butter you will find it is a good food, IMOP. High protein and calories. So that's what I did, milk shake and more milk shakes.

Now those are supplements and should not take the place of a balanced high protein meal.

You need an excess of calories and since you say you do 4000 (if you really do) then that, for you is not enough. Go by your body and your results not anyone else's calorie intake.

its hard to believe the guy is a dietician.. that takes a degree lol... all that schooling to give poor advice lol

here.. go to the store and buy these things

Extra Virgin olive oil
Coconut Oil
Peanut Butter

Steaks
Ground beef
Salmon
Eggs - and your eating the fucking yolks
whole milk - a couple gallons since you should be drinking atleast half a gallon a day

Cereal of your choice
Potatos of your choice
Rice of your choice

because OP.. i guarantee your not eating 3000 calories a day and definitley not 4000.... im 210lb and i'd gain off 3500-4000cal easily...

i see... well the choice is yours.. we can have me build the diet for you or you can post one in the diet section and get a critique..

either way i will help you my friend!!!

I wouldn't see the need to lie though as I am here for help which I am open minded to what people have to say and I am looking to improve which In my eyes I won't if I'm just chatting shit about what I'm eating I would only be stopping myself from improving and yeah I know peanut butter is good but I hate the stuff but it may be a good idea to just put up with it and thanks a lot this is a great help and I think it's just where I am a very active person who does sports I have a physically demanding job and have a fast metabolism and no I'm not using the metabolism as a excuse for it, it's just a barrier I am struggling to get past

its hard to believe the guy is a dietician.. that takes a degree lol... all that schooling to give poor advice lol

i see... well the choice is yours.. we can have me build the diet for you or you can post one in the diet section and get a critique..
either way i will help you my friend!!!

Listen OP ya see how we on here are trying to help. Believe me we know about these things.
PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS DBOL CYCLE or any at this time in your life.
With the Dbol you WILL fill up w/water bloat and then just deflate and loose it.
I'm about done here. So good luck, train like an animal hard and eat like a beast. :wavey:

Reactions: 3J
Brilliant thanks 3J I will be vesting at the end of the month and think that would be the best solution for me and as for my dietitian I won't be going there no more

Listen OP ya see how we on here are trying to help. Believe me we know about these things.
PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS DBOL CYCLE or any at this time in your life.
With the Dbol you WILL fill up w/water bloat and then just deflate and loose it.
I'm about done here. So good luck, train like an animal hard and eat like a beast. :wavey:

Thanks and no I won't be doing any cycle any time soon as i do want to and would prefer to do it naturally but thanks for all the advice

Brilliant thanks 3J I will be vesting at the end of the month and think that would be the best solution for me and as for my dietitian I won't be going there no more

follow 3J's advice he made a diet for me a few months ago and it was planned out very well customized to me needs.... and for god sake fire your dietician

yeah i will be it seems that people only have good things to say about him and i have been looking for another one but i have been trying to find one that is good as many online dont have many reviews or anything but i will leave it to 3J and see what he can do and hopefully get me to where i want to be

yeah i will be it seems that people only have good things to say about him and i have been looking for another one but i have been trying to find one that is good as many online dont have many reviews or anything but i will leave it to 3J and see what he can do and hopefully get me to where i want to be

thats the best decision you could make bro... steroids aren't the answer right now... a good diet at an affordable price is what you will benefit the most from

and the best part about 3J is he doesnt just give you a diet and say here you go have fun hope it works.... he actually works with you.. you send him progress pictures, questions, or problems and he answers VERY quickly and he is a great source of information and knowledge

well i cant thank you lot enough you have helped me wonders and now will get what i originally wanted which was to do it natural and kept me away from shit that isnt needed cheers :)

Back