Thinking about a Dbol oral cycle

Good job on taking in all the info Jordan way to keep it positive that will definitely take you far goodluck to you kid!

OP, you see all of these replies and EVERYONE who has experience on this board says the same thing. IT would be VERY irresponsible of any Vet here to give you ANY advice on an AAS cycle since you are only 21. You hear that now.

I was what they might call a hard gainer but I over came it with calories and training. Now I don't recommend this per say, But this is what I did back in my days. I drank three to four milk shakes a day. Of course they had a protein supplement in them and ice cream and peanut butter. But I drank them after or in between meals. I never got fat because of my metabolism. The other thing I did was to carry a small cooler w/ a sandwich, milk or shake and I ate every 2 or at least 2-1/2 hours. I did this no matter where I was.

Keep in mind I was training like a beast with an experienced BB. It was a three on one off routine and extremely demanding.

Now as people have said a good nutritionist, with BB knowledge should be working with you. Take a look at what 3J does on here. See if you can get w/him or someone in the same field. Good luck...

And add me to that list!! ..... : /

wait a few years and keep researching....

If you are truly eating 3000-4000cals every day consistently at 120lbs then its possible you may be hyperthyroidic... A simple thyroid panel blood test would tell. I'd say its more likely your not eating as much as you think you are though.

Maybe something is wrong with your digestive system. You sure don't sound like one of those guys who just lie about how much they eat because they are determined to do a cycle and are tired of hearing that they need to eat more. See a doctor. Maybe you have an enormous tapeworm with seven heads.

Oh, and at 21, you practically ARE on steroids already. Naturally and free of charge.

Last edited:
well i cant thank you lot enough you have helped me wonders and now will get what i originally wanted which was to do it natural and kept me away from shit that isnt needed cheers :)

Oh, and that kind of attitude is gonna help you more than anything that came out of a lab in someones garage ever could.

yeah there is a chance there could be i will have to get some tests done and find out and like i said i dont want to turn to gear that is my last resort and i dont see the point in lying about what i am eating as it will only mean that you's would be giving me rubbish advice as it wouldnt be to what i actually am doing so the whole thread would be pointless but from tomorrow im going to get 3J for a year and hopefully will start seeing good results in 3/4 months and not fucking my body up in the process

yeah there is a chance there could be i will have to get some tests done and find out and like i said i dont want to turn to gear that is my last resort and i dont see the point in lying about what i am eating as it will only mean that you's would be giving me rubbish advice as it wouldnt be to what i actually am doing so the whole thread would be pointless but from tomorrow im going to get 3J for a year and hopefully will start seeing good results in 3/4 months and not fucking my body up in the process

post what your typical 4000 calorie day looks like, it may not be 4000 cals...

Back