Thinking about blasting n cruising

BSF5025

Hey guys. I'm 24, I've ran 3 cycles in the past couple years and am now on my fourth. I've stayed off cycle for at least however long on cycle in between each cycle and with proper pct. the mind fuck of making gains and then losing them all (and a little more) after each cycle just isn't worth it to me anymore.

I'm thinking about blasting and cruising. The only thing holding me back is the possibility of infertility in the future. I hear some say as long as you run an hcg protocol during and/or post cycle that you shouldn't have a problem. Then I see others say hcg just mimics LH and you are still missing FSH which is also needed to have kids. Some guys on here say they were blasting and cruising for years and still knocked their girl up when on hcg.

So really.... what's the truth here? If I run hcg on and/or post cycle with each cycle should I be fine?! Or is coming off and running pct an absolute necessity? I would like to cruise with just test and hcg both. I've read some guys do that. Any advice and knowledge is much appreciated.

The truth is that you will likely end up on TRT for life. Yes, HCG has been shown to maintain fertility in the majority of cases, but I would still get a fertility test done NOW, and bank sperm if viable just in case.

Twenty four may seem like you've seen it all and you're set in your ways, at least I know I felt that way a couple decades ago. But, the truth of the matter is that your priorities may change in the upcoming years, and that may not include bodybuilding.

I'm not at all speculating your ambitions or trying to predict your future; however the choice to B&C is pretty much committing to saying bye bye to your natural production forever. (it's simply a matter of percentages and time) It's a decision I'd give serious thought to.
(I am on TRT not by choice, hence my conservative stance)

My .02c :)

Dude, you're 24. If you start cruising now, you're looking at 50-60 years of weekly needles to feel okay. That's a pretty big commitment.

Do you know where your natural test levels are now? If they are even north of 500, I wouldn't be doing this now.

I'm personally blasting and cruising because at 31, my natural test was in the 300s and I felt terrible. I already was in a spot where I needed TRT. If my natural levels were close to healthy, I wouldn't have made the choice this young, let alone at 24....

Back