Thinking of adding b12 to my protcol

My_Pitch27

im currently taking hcg w/b12 in it on Mon and thurs with my T shot. I was curious about the RUI bottle of b12 combo they have. would it be overkill to buy that and inject in .5ml 2x week along side my trt protocol? would it be b12 overkill to do so? please advise members as i am contemplating purchasing the b12 from RUI...thank you.

I think it would be a great idea. If your going to take it I would take it at least 4 days/week so that works out well.
Just curious have you had your levels measured in blood work ? You can do that you know.
There was a time where I was anemic and had very low energy levels and it turned out my b12 was low. My ins wouldnt cover a script so I actually went with rui b12 and it did the trick.
After I made some dietary changes I was able to drop the b12 but while I needed it it worked like a charm.

I think it would be a great idea. If your going to take it I would take it at least 4 days/week so that works out well.
Just curious have you had your levels measured in blood work ? You can do that you know.
There was a time where I was anemic and had very low energy levels and it turned out my b12 was low. My ins wouldnt cover a script so I actually went with rui b12 and it did the trick.
After I made some dietary changes I was able to drop the b12 but while I needed it it worked like a charm.

thanks for the advice jimi...i appreciate it....i think ill order it and inject twice a week while using my hcg b12 2/week as well

I also think its a great idea. its a safe way to go about extra energy and b12 supplementation is always nice for various reasons.

not sure how my thyroid levels are, havent checked them in a while. will b12 help with thyroid function? is there a correlation?

I would be willing to venture more into this area for sure, there are studies that show this as low b12 levels may cause hypothyroidism.

Last edited:
I would be willing to venture more into this area for sure, there are studies that show this as low b12 levels may cause hypothyroidism.

thats interesting becuz i was diagnosed mild hypothyroidism a while back... maybe using this b12 supplement in conjunction with my hcg b12 itll bring it up to normal levels.... well have to wait and see...order has been made.

and make sure to beef it up with tasty steaks! Look forward to your logs :)

Last edited:
Just remember that b12 also speeds up the production of blood solids. This means that you really want to be on top of hematocrit, given you're also on TRT. :)

I personally use methylcobalamin, but in a sublingual tab at 5k per day. I have seen a difference, and it's totally worth looking into. ;)

Just remember that b12 also speeds up the production of blood solids. This means that you really want to be on top of hematocrit, given you're also on TRT. :)

I personally use methylcobalamin, but in a sublingual tab at 5k per day. I have seen a difference, and it's totally worth looking into. ;)

very cool and thanks for the feedback

Back