Noob needs some help with a.i protocol and gyno

Noob123

Hey guys need some help with protocol ect..
30mgs dbol
500mgs of test e perweek
Had abit of gyno from dbol i think not swallon but nipples feel flabby not sore but maybe abit itchy.. i didnt use adex untill i start noticed symptoms so i dosed adex at .5mg eod ran cycle for 10weeks and now im trt at 125mg test e p/w and running 20mgs novadex ed for the gyno.. im thinking maybe i should load letro or should i keep running nova through out 5week trt? Any advise or help would be appreciated.. p.s for blast im going to run deca 400mg and test e 500mg pw and adex .5mg eod should i run caber or just have it on hand to combat prolactin, i also have hcg not sure of i should run it for pct or during cycle.
So many different opinions going around dose my head in. Be great to get some solid information and protocol...

P.s i know you need to research ass ect ect ect i have done hours apons hours of research. Just be nice to get some more advise as i do dout my knowledge..

Yeh i know i dont need pct but straight up still paranoid about gyno so thats why im running 20mgs of nova daily through out trt, my nipple look like they could be gyno but without being sore and they dont have any hard lumps they just feel abit enlarged and flabby. Could this be because of bloat and maybe glucose, i have been eatting alot of oats ect

Yeh i know i dont need pct but straight up still paranoid about gyno so thats why im running 20mgs of nova daily through out trt, my nipple look like they could be gyno but without being sore and they dont have any hard lumps they just feel abit enlarged and flabby. Could this be because of bloat and maybe glucose, i have been eatting alot of oats ect

Can you share a pic of this?

I seen my doctor and he said there could be a small amout of breast tissue around my nipple... but then i told him what i was using and he freaked out and told me i was going to die and refused to give me any help..

You need to apply icy hot directly to the affected nipple.
Repeat 3x daily or risk loosing all the gains in that peck!!!

Joke....don't do that....but if you choose to, you'll need to log it on YouTube.........but don't mention ology

If you have developed a Lil gyno, you're treating right after it developed. Relax and keep treating it for a few weeks. You'll be fine.

Thanks mate. I do know how to treat gyno but i sometimes dout my knowldge which is understandable condering we are playing around with our lives using aas...

dont use letro to crash estro, use a SERM to try shrink gyno. also you will need to lower AI dose on hrt and follow by blood work..

Back