This happened to the XXX picture forum

none2k

In order to help the administrators out with their problem, I thought it would be best if it was clear to everyone what happened to our beloved picture forum. The admin BiggieSwolls wrote the following in the other thread:

It wasnt just one thread or one set that caused us to take down the forum (temporarily so far). You guys cannot even guess as to how many emails we receive from lawyers regarding all the copyrighted material that is posted on that forum. I personally, am just too busy with my real business to deal with removing the offending threads anymore. You guys please tell me what I get out of doing that and wasting my time. We are looking at the situation. We are trying to see if there is a way to keep the forum up without having to have someone continually manning it and making sure that we are removing threads that lawyers are bringing to our attention. Will a solution be in place by today, the weekend or next week? I dont know. It depends on my own personal time and Im sorry if that pisses some of you off but you dont pay the server bill and you certainly dont have to spend parts of your day removing copyrighted material when some idiot is just going to re-post it the very next day because he is too dense to realize that his picture thread was removed by our Admins. Maybe some of you will remember back months ago when I asked people not to post Linda O"Neill sets. Did all of you listen? No. So now it has come down to this. We have recieved too many compaints from lawyers and they have got in contact with our server company. Our server company has told us that they will shut us down if they recieve any more complaints, they have no choice. So do you all think that I am going to let this whole place get shut down because a bunch of people need to jerk-off tonight? Negative. Again, we are working on it. There is no set time-frame as to when the forum will be back up and there is no 100% guarentee that I will put it back up. My apologies if you dont like what you just read but thats tough, I have to do what I have to do.

Now that people hopefully understands and are more willing to cooperate, we will have our forum back.

none2k said:
In order to help the administrators out with their problem, I thought it would be best if it was clear to everyone what happened to our beloved picture forum. The admin BiggieSwolls wrote the following in the other thread:

It wasnt just one thread or one set that caused us to take down the forum (temporarily so far). You guys cannot even guess as to how many emails we receive from lawyers regarding all the copyrighted material that is posted on that forum. I personally, am just too busy with my real business to deal with removing the offending threads anymore. You guys please tell me what I get out of doing that and wasting my time. We are looking at the situation. We are trying to see if there is a way to keep the forum up without having to have someone continually manning it and making sure that we are removing threads that lawyers are bringing to our attention. Will a solution be in place by today, the weekend or next week? I dont know. It depends on my own personal time and Im sorry if that pisses some of you off but you dont pay the server bill and you certainly dont have to spend parts of your day removing copyrighted material when some idiot is just going to re-post it the very next day because he is too dense to realize that his picture thread was removed by our Admins. Maybe some of you will remember back months ago when I asked people not to post Linda O"Neill sets. Did all of you listen? No. So now it has come down to this. We have recieved too many compaints from lawyers and they have got in contact with our server company. Our server company has told us that they will shut us down if they recieve any more complaints, they have no choice. So do you all think that I am going to let this whole place get shut down because a bunch of people need to jerk-off tonight? Negative. Again, we are working on it. There is no set time-frame as to when the forum will be back up and there is no 100% guarentee that I will put it back up. My apologies if you dont like what you just read but thats tough, I have to do what I have to do.

Now that people hopefully understands and are more willing to cooperate, we will have our forum back.

Well thats a releif, but i hope that all of the pics are still there.

I have an idea. Lets create threads anyway and instead of posting the pix and vids in there, just say with one post, 'I have __insert chick here_ and _ditto__. Who wants to trade? PM Me.'

I just created a thread for example. I won't post any videos, pics, or links in that thread. Instead, I just listed what I have. The model's names should be sufficient enough for a internet search engine if you want to see what they look like before you PM a poster.

Last edited:
dunoo if it would work but if you had photoshp or something could you not before you post the pics edit the website or if it has anything on the picture? Just wonderin

Well, I hope the forum gets back in some enjoyable fashion.
It's a shame you had to shut down to ENTIRE XXX Picture forum.
Hope it dont take too long.............STUPID LAWYERS!
:toilet:

I'm no lawyer, but I'll play one here

Remove the copyrigth images and bring back the rest!

Isn't this the problem? Other than maybe pics of our GF's, aren't all the pics copyrighted?

Back