This is how you do it.

Interesting.....I agree this could have been written in a less agressive approach. I found the use of the hgh the way you have used it is interesting and it seems that you understand safety or health of your body.

hello to you all.

to begin with, i am not arrogant or cocky, i am just ina position to shut everyone up, and know far better than you. i refuse to tell you who i am, i am making my way to world champions soon. thats all you need to know.

as for your replies, i have found that many of you, are rude, and crude. i blame myself for taking the time to write to this.

acromegaly happens when you use hgh befor your hgh levels in your body are done. thats why i said

12claws said:
I see some egos here but I never knew one could get hit by acromegaly. (look it up)

and or when hgh is used over a long..long period of time.

and as for the comments on my 17 inch arms. at the beginning i said, put in mind relation to weight and height. i play at a bantam to light weight. you can imagine on my height as well what 17 inch arms look like. and i am still 3 years in the game, and already i reached this far. i know what im talking about because of my experience in the sport, what ive achieved, and who i sit with and talk with. (anwar el ammawy, ahmed hamouda) search these 2 on the ifbb world amateur championships. 1st on the bantam weight, and firston the heavy weight. 2006 hamouda was second after dennis wolf.

however this has been a waste of my time. good luck to you all, i wish the best. i will be passing by this post one more time.

(for those who sent e-mails asking questions. i do not reply to personal messages)

Durrah said:
hello to you all.

to begin with, i am not arrogant or cocky, i am just ina position to shut everyone up, and know far better than you. i refuse to tell you who i am, i am making my way to world champions soon. thats all you need to know.

acromegaly happens when you use hgh befor your hgh levels in your body are done. thats why i said

and or when hgh is used over a long..long period of time.

QUOTE]

Excellent, junior. Now go look up irony.

I have just read your previous post and decided in the best interest of the board you need to be banishied........but seriously.....thanks for stopping by and entertaining us with your wisdom.

Thank was some funny shit. I was wondering how long you would put up with it Stone Cold. I looked back and then C-YA...what a good laugh this morning....lol

StoneColdNTO said:
I have just read your previous post and decided in the best interest of the board you need to be banishied........but seriously.....thanks for stopping by and entertaining us with your wisdom.

Let him stick around and defend his policies by telling us how great he is.

Yeah come on let the rag head loving, bantam weight champ stick around, I really want too learn my lesson about how to cycle.....lol

Of course there is no way to verify if you are who you say you are. However, your attitude is still completely wrong. Secondly, if in fact you have enjoyed as much success as you claim then I respectfully submit that you did so in spite of making poor choices regarding use of AS, not because of those choices.

I think this guy has too much to prove. A real bb'er has confidence without the arrogance. Take Needsize for example, he is always courteous and respectful when giving out advice.

Durrah said:
you can imagine on my height as well what 17 inch arms look like.

LOL 17" arms on a 5'5" guy, you have a shorter humerus than most people, making your flexed bicep girth easier to attain rather than people who actually grew to their natural height because they didnt take roids at 15 years old which you probably did.

Back