This is what happens when you take your vitamins!

Here's one from the front:

MostMusc.jpg

Hey man what's your height if you don't mind me asking?

Edit: Scratch that! It's in your sig LOL.

I have been MIA working and taking care of my boy... didnt have time to sit and wait all day for the cable company to turn on the internet...

DaHurt great progress man. No offense or anything but do some of you guys try working out naturally for at least a couple years? In the first pic it looked like you just started working out and not even a few months later you are already on gear. I am just wondering because it seems like I come across a lot of people like that on the forums.

DaHurt great progress man. No offense or anything but do some of you guys try working out naturally for at least a couple years? In the first pic it looked like you just started working out and not even a few months later you are already on gear. I am just wondering because it seems like I come across a lot of people like that on the forums.

Lol yeah I trained naturally through high school and early college - I was around 215 lbs at very low body fat completely naturally. I stopped completely for a couPle of years because I got caught up in grad school, etc... Then got back into it last year.

You do know the first AND second pictures are natty right? The first is not having touched a weight in years. The second is after hitting the weights hard again (208 lbs at about 7-8%), for a few months, and then third is finally after my first cycle.

WOW! That is a cycle i have been thinking of for some time now, and you just confirmed it brotha! Very nice gains! Diet must have been on lock man!

Thank you guys for the kind comments, I haven't been on in a while, moved from the left to the right coast, so I've been away!

Back