This should be a sticky

? il start low and feel it out with some hawthorne berry and celery seed and keep n eye on bp....any first hand expirience with sides of this nature

Last edited:
Good thread about tren. I've never had any intentions of running tren because its seemed to strong for my needs. But after reading this, a low dose of tren is lookin pretty sweet. I've always heard that liquid caber and prami are bunk because they break down to fast in liquids. Any truth to that?

Well what are your stats? I'm about to run my first tren cycle I'm going by what the page says

Well I kinda wanted his opinion on what he would do if he could do it again.

But if its a cycle for me.
31yo
6ft
196lbs
1.5 years working out
Planning second cycle now.
But tren has always been in my sights, just not second cycle.
So starting to research.

Good thread about tren. I've never had any intentions of running tren because its seemed to strong for my needs. But after reading this, a low dose of tren is lookin pretty sweet. I've always heard that liquid caber and prami are bunk because they break down to fast in liquids. Any truth to that?

All the caber I have ran was legit stuff.... I have only ran into bunk serms when I was getting my stuff through the stupid gym rats that "sell legit" found out it was scented water.

? il start low and feel it out with some hawthorne berry and celery seed and keep n eye on bp....any first hand expirience with sides of this nature

My opinion that's the best way to do it. Just prepare yourself for the sides by doing your research. Just learn to respect gear and use it properly. I'm taking the plunge do to my experience with other stuff. And I know how to read my body very well.

My opinion that's the best way to do it. Just prepare yourself for the sides by doing your research. Just learn to respect gear and use it properly. I'm taking the plunge do to my experience with other stuff. And I know how to read my body very well.

THanks man yea i been researching and talking to abunch of dudes i know who used it and dont really have a problem but tough through the sides even if there crazy lol dont phase em but i know my body and im not trying to put my self at risk like you said i want to repspect something im putting in my body that could possibly harm me. but i feel low does or tren with low dose of test and get that crazy anabolic result from tren and still train hard and SMASH straight chicken and lean beef and fruits and veggies eggs and oats thats my diet in almond:chomp: nut shell i like ice cream and that chobani yogurt too

Awesome read! The gyno is the biggest side for me and I hated Prami, but gonna try Caber this time based on his advice!

THanks man yea i been researching and talking to abunch of dudes i know who used it and dont really have a problem but tough through the sides even if there crazy lol dont phase em but i know my body and im not trying to put my self at risk like you said i want to repspect something im putting in my body that could possibly harm me. but i feel low does or tren with low dose of test and get that crazy anabolic result from tren and still train hard and SMASH straight chicken and lean beef and fruits and veggies eggs and oats thats my diet in almond:chomp: nut shell i like ice cream and that chobani yogurt too
Yup it's with anything in life respect it.... I am an advocate of low dose cycles. I have ran my test to over a gram a week. I still prefer test around 500. Just my thing. With tren if you do your close research test and tren almost have the same sides if abused. Remember tren is 5x stronger than test.

Im on tren a 100mg eod. First cycle with tren. I just ordered prami goimg to start at like 1/8ml every 3rd day work my way up to .25 or .5 e3d depending on sides. Also ordered a s hitload of cel cycle assist for overall health while on :) its got all that good shit in it

Im on tren a 100mg eod. First cycle with tren. I just ordered prami goimg to start at like 1/8ml every 3rd day work my way up to .25 or .5 e3d depending on sides. Also ordered a s hitload of cel cycle assist for overall health while on :) its got all that good shit in it
How's your cycle going?

How's your cycle going?

I put n about 12lbs in two weeks. The tren hasnt kicked in yet. Im runnimg test e 625mg week . Eq 800mg week. Im at the end of week two. But I started tren only a week ago. I felt immediate results from test (well being libido increase hunger weight gain) pretty excited bc I kno im bout to blow up. I gained 12-14lbs in 2 weeks and I would give credit to test Lone bc eq takes forever to kick in and its to soon for tren a to kick in. No sides yet besides bloat. Taking aromasin 12.5mg ed. Doing 20min cardio 4-5 times week.

Thanks for all the info, never would have guessed that tren had 5x times the effects of test. This will be great to refer back on in a few years when I'm ready for it

LMAO I thought he was your mentor

This guy is very smart and uses real life examples that kind of info only comes from someone who lives it. He was on 5 years on and off hes very familiar with tren and like myself never had issue with blood work, no science studies needed for this

Back