Thoughts on Tszyu

sprinter

Want do y'all think of Kostya Tszyu's win on Sunday? Personally think he whooped that boy. And he deserves more respect from American fighters and I guess public. From what I gather, he's relatively unknown up in the US -- correct me if I'm wrong.

PS Did anyone see if his fight got a showing on Sportscenter?

sprinter said:
Want do y'all think of Kostya Tszyu's win on Sunday? Personally think he whooped that boy. And he deserves more respect from American fighters and I guess public. From what I gather, he's relatively unknown up in the US -- correct me if I'm wrong.

PS Did anyone see if his fight got a showing on Sportscenter?

Believe it or not, Tszyu has a relatively easy time selling out a venue here in The States. Showtime jumps at the chance to show his fights too. He's that good.

He,s been around for a while......great fighter.......boxer and a puncher.....still unknown to the public......?
Why....he,s good ......too good not to make money off of...he,s not marketable

70w30 said:
He,s been around for a while......great fighter.......boxer and a puncher.....still unknown to the public......?

Then why did Showtime sign to not only a contract but also an extension?

70w30 said:

I guess he is realtively unknown in the states and canada because he is from the southern hemisphere. He is very well known here in Oz and within the boxing community

Slick Arrado said:
Then why did Showtime sign to not only a contract but also an extension?
He,s finally made a name for himself the hard way.......the big guns shy away from this guy.... he,s too dangerous..or better

Back