throbbing taint meat

shaggz

im on a cycle right now. 4 weeks into it. soem times when i do really exerting exercizes, liike....heave bench press, my under groin area kinda throbs or feels wierd. like right where my taint meat is. thats not a sign of a hernia is it?

Based on this websites excerpt, I think you may well be showing signs of a hernia.

Different types of abdominal wall hernias include the following:

Inguinal hernia: Making up 75% of all abdominal wall hernias and occurring up to 25 times more often in men than women, these hernias are divided into 2 different types, direct and indirect. Both occur in the area of where the skin crease at the top of the thigh joins the torso (the inguinal crease), but they have slightly different origins. Both of these types of hernias can similarly appear as a bulge in the inguinal crease. Distinguishing between the direct and indirect hernia, however, is not that important because both are treated the same.

Indirect inguinal hernia: An indirect hernia follows the pathway that the testicles made during prebirth development. It descends from the abdomen into the scrotum. This pathway normally closes before birth but remains a possible place for a hernia. Sometimes the hernial sac may protrude into the scrotum. An indirect inguinal hernia may occur at any age but becomes more common as people age.

Direct inguinal hernia: The direct inguinal hernia occurs slightly to the inside of the site of the indirect hernia, in a place where the abdominal wall is naturally slightly thinner. It rarely will protrude into the scrotum. Unlike the indirect hernia, which can occur at any age, the direct hernia almost always occurs in the middle-aged and elderly because their abdominal walls weaken as they age.

thats where your prostate is. yours is probably the size of a baseball if you can feel it throbbing. see the Dr.

I just became aware of the irony of a guy named AssItch posting in a thread about throbbing taint meat.

Shaggz u ever resolve your problem? The other night when banging my old lady when I busted a night I felt like my taint was gonna rip outta my underside, painful as fuck. Did it the same thing earlier today. Dutasteride is on its way, just hoping that resolves it cause it doesn't feel so hot.

Back