hernia

shaggz

will a cycle agravate at hernia? my taint meat has been throbing when i do exertign excerises like bench press. shoud i stop my cycle? would that make a difference?

yes of course it will.... if you already have a hernia stop working out stop doing whatever or you'll make it worse... get the surgery and you'll be back in no time

i dont know for sure if its a hernia..but lately when i do heavy bench press or squat, like..right btween my cornhole adn taint meat kinda throbs. there also a little bump if a press donw the skin area there. would that be a possible hernia? im gonna have it checked it a few days

I don't think that's a hernia. If it is, I'm not familiar with it. I have a slight hernia, not competely torn, in my lower abdomen. It's not bad enough to repair, but it does hurt sometimes.

this is an older post..but i think i might have found the problem...its seem to had gone away..adn jsut recetly came back a few night ago adn went awa after a day or 2...but when its started hurting the most, was i nailed this chick. i hadnt nailed any girls in a while, and then i hooked up wiht this girl and i pounded her vagina really good like 3 times within a 24 hours period. would that cause the muscle/tendon(or what ever they are) in my taint-meat area to be sore and hurt for a while?

shaggz said:
i dont know for sure if its a hernia..but lately when i do heavy bench press or squat, like..right btween my cornhole adn taint meat kinda throbs. there also a little bump if a press donw the skin area there. would that be a possible hernia? im gonna have it checked it a few days
Doesn't sound like you do abs.

Back