Thurough DNP article.

One more thingy....Andy13 told me that there is an increase in p53 in cells when dnp is taken...he told me that p53 is like a cellular cop, and when things are going bad, p53 tends to rise. There really isn't any more info on this, just that there is a possibility that this means there are some bad stuffs happening in the cells when on dnp.

But I have no idea at what level this occurs or anything like that. Again, dnp passes the Ames test, so who knows?

TxLonghorn said:
I'd say
1 Don't know
2 No, don't take it.
3 If you want to, this should be fine.
4 If you want to, this should be fine.

I can't remember why not on the t3, but I do remember that you shouldn't. I am pretty sure it has something to do with muscle loss. Also, I think taurine can help with the t3 downregulating, I can't remember on that either (I'll go looking tomorrow for that). But the downregulating of t3 is one reason why most stop getting results after a couple of weeks.

im not a fan of running t3 without gear anyway . im currently trying 12.5mcg of t3 along with the dnp 5 days on 2 off with eca for the energy and a little test to preserve muscle but i am doing moderate cardio not only for weight loss but to improve my conditioning which has fell back this winter . im approximately 3.5 weeks in and i will weigh monday and expect to be down aproximately 18-20 pounds . hopefully running only 200 mg 5 days a week along with test and plenty of calories i wont have lost very much lean mass . wish me luck :)

Good luck, and 18-20 lbs is amazing.

I kinda like the idea of 5 days on 2 off with dnp...gives you a mental break.

The increase in p53 (found in 2 studies) appears to signal DNA damage. What the long term effects might be......?????

18-20 lbs in 4 weeks now thats good shit and after 3 weeks I think you would be pretty well adapted to the sides form my first im gonna run the 8 day cycle w/400mg last 4 days but I think I will try 5 on 2 off @ 200mg ED next time it sounds promising. JUST STARTED TODAY 200mg .

TxLonghorn said:
Good luck, and 18-20 lbs is amazing.

I kinda like the idea of 5 days on 2 off with dnp...gives you a mental break.
18-20 pounds is good but i am a big guy larger gains and losses in bf come more easily the bigger you are to begin with IMO

Popichulo said:
Im 194 hoping to drop down to 185 cut. So shouldnt be a problem maybe a week or 2
walking around weight im around 270 , first thing in the morning on a empty stomach after a piss , a shit , and spitting till my mouths dry im 260 in my birthday suit :D

High dose dnp cycles make no sense to me. Of course, you'll lose max amount of fat in the least amount of time, but the sides are hell on earth. I think a more sensible approch would be something like 50mg to 150mg of DNP a day. It could be taken in much longer duration because the sides should be non-existant at those doses. Taking two 50mg doses twice daily would keep DNP levels more consistent, which should translate to less side effects.

At high DNP does, cardio generally is not performed. The overheating makes it almost unbearable and the excessive sweating could cause your fluids to drop to dangerous levels. 100mg a day of DNP for a month would burn a significant amount of fat. When this is coupled with the ability to do cardio now, a longer, low-dose cycle can burn nearly as much fat as high dose cycles.

Only an idiot would take DNP. It will burn your muscle mass quick through dehydration and make you suffer and tired that you won't even wanna lift or do anything, and its fat loss effects are not even impressive.

what you lose in 2 weeks on DNP you can lose in 3-4 weeks in a regular diet without screwing your self up BIG TIME.

If you think the Pros take DNP then your a fool. I highly doubt they take DNP. They aint stupid. They take human grade steroids and just eat like crazy when bulking and diet like crazy when cutting and are very clean about it.

DNP is the stupidiest thing out there.

zk7 said:
If you think the Pros take DNP then your a fool. I highly doubt they take DNP. They aint stupid. They take human grade steroids and just eat like crazy when bulking and diet like crazy when cutting and are very clean about it.

DNP is the stupidiest thing out there.
They most certainly do, not all of them though...also, they use UG gear all the time, trust me on this one ;)

DNP like every drug has its plus sides and its negative sides. if you take too high a dose of paracetamol you run the risk of death. Yes it can be very dangerous if not totally respected but to use it properly and to avoid the side effects common sence and respect for the drug is all that is needed.

DNP IS NOT A DRUG lol its a frigging chemical DYE and NO it has no "POSITIVE" or "negative " side. ITS NOT MEANT FOR CONSUMPTION. And dont give me this BS that "moderation is KEY" with DNP, only a drug addict justifies his drug abuse with the words like "moderation" or comparing it to aspirin or tobacco.

DNP is poison and should not be consumed by anyone. I bet ppl desprite to lose fat would drink CYANIDE in "moderation" since cyanide too DOUBLES TRIPPLES your metabolic rate!. PPL sometimes are really brainless.

Back