Thurough DNP article.

DADAWG said:
ive used it several times and tried high dose , low dose , low carb, high carb, etc. . sure high doses produce quicker and more dramatic results but i dont think the extra results justify the difference in sides . moderate high quality carbs along with low dose 200-400 mg [ preferably 200 ] for longer cycles along with eca and moderate cardio 3-5 times a week will reap excellant results with very little discomfort , no lost work , being able to workout , and best off all not everyone who sees you wondering whats wrong because your sweating like you have the plague .

I couldnt agree more as I do 200 Mgs daily and its 'ok'.. I feel like I have a touch of the flu but thats it. 400 is unbearable for me. I work on my feet 9 hours a day and it was a frickin nightmare..

DADAWG, very good info. What supplements/anti-oxidants did you use through your DNP cycles?

I've run it a few times, only sides I really noticed were the brutal sweats, and really bad muscle cramps a few times. I never went over 400mg, usually stuck with 200mg

Im gonna be doin 200mgs e/d....never done it.....i culd stand to lose 10-12 lbs fat.
What are usual lengths of cycle.

Ill be 4wks into 40mgs dbol e/d 500mgs cyp e/wk 100mgs fina e/o/d runnin the DNP alone.

Gator

gator_mclusky said:
Im gonna be doin 200mgs e/d....never done it.....i culd stand to lose 10-12 lbs fat.
What are usual lengths of cycle.

Ill be 4wks into 40mgs dbol e/d 500mgs cyp e/wk 100mgs fina e/o/d runnin the DNP alone.

Gator
the bloat from dnp combined with the dbol bloat could get out of hand . keeep an eye on your blood pressure and i would run arimidex etc. with it to keep down estrogen water/fat gain

DADAWG said:
the bloat from dnp combined with the dbol bloat could get out of hand . keeep an eye on your blood pressure and i would run arimidex etc. with it to keep down estrogen water/fat gain

Seems ironic itll bloat u but u lose fat when ive been told i was gettin fat when it was the bloat...

Thanks

Gator

gator_mclusky said:
Seems ironic itll bloat u but u lose fat when ive been told i was gettin fat when it was the bloat...

Thanks

Gator
estrogen bloat and dnp bloat are totally diffrent

So are we talkin bloat from DNP is equal to the kind of bloat from D-Bol cuz damn thats a hell of a bloat.? And aldo Dawg do you reccomend the card deplete before cycle or just jump on and enjoy the ride.

Popichulo said:
So are we talkin bloat from DNP is equal to the kind of bloat from D-Bol cuz damn thats a hell of a bloat.? And aldo Dawg do you reccomend the card deplete before cycle or just jump on and enjoy the ride.
i dont carb deplete but i do like cutting them way back during a cycle so it wouldnt hurt to back off a few days before .

Popichulo said:
Do you ever worry about going Hypo while on it and what do you do about the carb cravings?
i dont really get much in the way of cravings for carbs , i dont know why but i dont . im still taking in some good carbs plus im trying fruit for the fructose on training days and so far i like it . imo staying with a low dose cycle combined with moderate quality carbs should lessen the risk of going hypo unless you are predisposed due to a medical condition . once again the more moderate the dose the more moderate the sides should be :)

I think I will go pure complex carbs with the occasional peice of candy and simple carbs after WO 200mg first 4 days then 400mg next 4 days single doses will be taken @ 8am and 400mg will be 200mg 8AM and 200mg 8PM.

mvmaxx said:
IWhat I'm trying to find is if any compounds will be amplified with the use of DNP.

1 GH
2 T3
3 Clen
4 ECA

What other natural supps "should" be taken.

I'd say
1 Don't know
2 No, don't take it.
3 If you want to, this should be fine.
4 If you want to, this should be fine.

I can't remember why not on the t3, but I do remember that you shouldn't. I am pretty sure it has something to do with muscle loss. Also, I think taurine can help with the t3 downregulating, I can't remember on that either (I'll go looking tomorrow for that). But the downregulating of t3 is one reason why most stop getting results after a couple of weeks.

A couple of comments about the original post...

I think there are feedback loops on the ‘cooking from the inside’ point. I’m not saying you can’t hurt yourself pretty bad, but I think the dosage to get there is above what we have seen. Having said that, I think if you take a big enough dose, you’re gonna wish you could die, because you are going to be about as uncomfortable as imagineable. Just keep it reasonable, and by reasonable I mean 200mg/day or 400mg/day.

The discomfort and sweating are because you aren’t dissipating the heat fast enough…in other words, if your dosage is ‘reasonable’ and you don’t wear a ton of clothes, you will be ok. This is one reason for the insomnia attributed to it….because when you lay on one side for any length of time, you inhibit that area’s ability to dissipate heat…bingo bango, you are sweating and uncomfortable. Sleep with a fan directly on you, and this insomnia will either lessen or disappear completely.

As for diet...I just eat 'normal'. High protein, moderate carbs. I did get better results when I went lowcarb for a few days before I started. I however did not get into ketosis, me likey carbs too much for that crap anymore.

I never experienced the anabolic rebound or whatever on dnp, but then I always felt so crappy on it, I never really wanted to workout or do cardio. As for cardio on dnp...why? You are basically doing cardio 24 hrs/day when you are on dnp, no need for an extra half hour (for mvmaxx that would be an extra 3 minutes) or whatever.

As for supps, if you are going lowdose and not going over 2 weeks (I think 1 week is fine too), take your basic multi, take some extra anti ox's (this includes ala, nac, etc.), take cal/mag (I have no idea why it is recommended to take the calcium separate from mag), etc.

As for results, I see a typical person losing ~4lbs/week on lowdose dnp with minimal sides.

Oh, one thing I forgot...always carry some type of sugar candy...i.e. smarties, sweettarts, etc. in case of hypoglycemia. Only take these if you can't drink a coke or something.

Also, I've had to take pepto bismol when on dnp. I don't know what it does to the stomach, but it fucks mine up.

Back