Time to clear before baseline

Capt'nRon

Im doing my research reading and rereading all the great info and stickys here. I am considering doing a first ever cycle with TestE , but want to start from a known baseline. For about a year I have been dabbling with Aromatase inhibitors alone to try to boost natural Test. Most recently a sponsor's product, Liquid stane. About 10 mg EOD, might be a bit much as it has me feeling a bit edgy. How long after I discontinue should I wait to get a panel done to get meaningful base line results?

Background I am160lbs. I've been lifting since High school first for sports then for fitness and keeping a solid body. I have never been able to bulk up naturally despite eating everything in sight and spending way too much on Mr. Weiders products back in the day, when I was more serious about trying to get big. I've never weighed over 170. I am in good shape and the GFs like it when I take my shirt off to wash down the decks. For the last few years it has been harder and harder to maintain a hard defined looking upper body. I am no gym rat, but I hit the weights hard while I can, and do lots of pushups sit ups and body weight squats when I can't. ( I travel a lot, it is my job) I'd like to add 10 to 15 lbs of muscle, post cycle therapy (pct) and then maybe cruise with a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) program.

Please give me your thoughts.

Capt'n Ron

Last edited:
I would go ahead and get your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) nailed down with a good doctor first. If you don't mind injecting every week for the rest of your life any way. this can take a while to find a doctor you like and get your dosages and blood work on track. Believe it or not, a lot of doctors are totally clueless when it comes to trt.

I would go ahead and get your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) nailed down with a good doctor first. If you don't mind injecting every week for the rest of your life any way. this can take a while to find a doctor you like and get your dosages and blood work on track. Believe it or not, a lot of doctors are totally clueless when it comes to trt.

This is great advice, at 52 you might as well go the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) right. I would start to look for an endocrinologist. I am sure they can and will help you.

I appreciate the good advice. I am going to see my Dr, who is a good friend and all around cool guy. When he orders a full panel I don't want it coming back high normal or above because I have been screwing around with the Liquid stane. If I am truly low I would go the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) route though I'd rather do a cycle recover and see if I can stimulate the old boys into doing the job on their own for a bit longer. There is something about that for the rest of your life part that bugs me. I plan to still be raising hell in 52 more years.

Back