tirbex 500 and methoxy 7

tednatas

I am banned!
i got 2 bottles of the trib and 1 of the methoxy7 for free any body ever used this shit? if so any good? i did some trib today before i went to the gym and it made me more horny than usuall. thats a good side! any body have any muscle building results though? thanks lads!

I've used biotest's trib 500 it does not seem to help out with my workouts. On the other hand I would allways wake up with a huge boner every morning like clockwork.

i haven't tried biotest's trib 500. But i'm taking Trib right now and i find i just wanna sleep all day. I think i'm starting too notice a strenght increase.

Ive used Tribax 500 as well for about a week, I got hard-ons left and right for no reason ..... I didnt notice anything else from it so I stopped using it

I got a free bottle of Methoxy-7 and all i can say is it tasted like shit...lol. Is it the blueberry flavored liquid? Yuck! I honestly didn't notice much on it when I used it. But hey, if it was free for u, u might as well give it a shot, it can't hurt right?;)

Fyre said:
I got a free bottle of Methoxy-7 and all i can say is it tasted like shit...lol. Is it the blueberry flavored liquid? Yuck! I honestly didn't notice much on it when I used it. But hey, if it was free for u, u might as well give it a shot, it can't hurt right?;)

i only ask because i want to know if its worth me breaking out with zits. supplements will occasionally give me zits so just wondering if it did anything for anybody. so no results for you? or just very weak? thanks mates

Back