TNE for the first time and loved it

Russel17401

So I am on my first cycle and a little over 4 weeks in, I am doing the just normal test e with hcg cycle everyone on here recommends for first cycles. I am loving it so far and just happy over all that I decided to do this. Well when I bought my gear from PSL I also bought some TNE because it was on sale and I was curious. Up until yesterday I was not sure if I wanted to try it out this cycle or not, but I did enough research and saw how much people liked it for a pre work out and that convinced me. I woke up a bit early and injected 80 mgs of TNE into my thigh. The TNE smelled kind of different, don't really know what to compare it to but it didn't smell bad and wasn't really a concern to me. As I started to push the plunger down I started to feel a pain throughout my thigh almost the same kind of pain I had when the doc injected Novocain into my arm before stitching me up. Well that pain ran down to my knee and my leg started to flex and the dart started to kind of push back, but I continued and then it was all done. By the time the needle came out the pain had gone away and I was ready to go to the gym. (If anyone else has had this happen I would like to know)My experience was awesome. Obviously already feeling good just because of my cycle I'm just wearing myself out. Was working on triceps on the cable machine just finished my 4th set and I mean I was hurting. I stepped back to take a 30 second breather and ten seconds later had this huge urge just to get back into it. Bam walked back up had the same weight I just seconds earlier could have sworn I couldn't do again and ripped out two more reps than I could the last time. The next hour was the best gym session I have done probably in all my life. Everything was better from focus to rest between sets and went above on every max weight that I had done before. I still feel pumped up just thinking of how great that was. I'm just at work doing push ups because they feel good and I'm excited to see how sore I will be in the morning. I can already feel it coming on. So far it's been about 8-10 hours and not really feeling any pain from the injection just a tinny bit of soreness but nothing even close to what the test e does to me. So honestly I love this stuff for a pre work out but I'm going to limit myself to I think just once a week. Maybe twice....hmmmm. Thanks for reading this guys and any suggestions, questions or criticisms are welcome. Besides 49r telling me I should of bought tren instead ha***128557;

Last edited:
tne or test suspension can be effective, but should be injected multiple times daily (3X) to achieve anything close to stable levels in the blood.

wait til tomorrow or the next day... the real pain will come. Thigh is the worst place to be injecting a "no ester", from my experience at least... in a couple days you'll feel like you got kicked by a donkey... and pain keeps coming because you have to inject it every single day, multiple times.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... tne/test suspension is NOT a pre-workout stimulant

take long esters, inject twice per week, and grow in comfort :)

Thanks for the info China I guess I was wrong. I've just read a few threads that had people using the tne while on cycle and just used it pre work out and sense I bought some I might as well try that out and that was my experience with it. But I respect your opinion very much from reading other threads you have posted on and I very grudgingly will put the tne away. Thank you for the advice good sir.

And holly fuck... Haha you sure where right about the pip when injecting in the thigh. Feels like the donkey kicked me and then decided to bite my leg once the bruise was nice and black. that will teach me. I'm guessing there is really no way to lessen the pain a bit so I stop looking like a moron while I'm at work lol?

I use it 2 times a week as a pre workout. Your body will get used to it, but China is right, the thigh is the worst. I have injected into shoulders and biceps and both were far less painful than my thighs. I made a post about my first use here:

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/678929-my-first-use-tne-pre-workout.html

Yes I absolutely loved your post and that was the one that had me wanting to do this. And I won't lie it felt good just like you said and I can see how it would be almost addicting to feel like that in the gym all the time. I didn't mean to make another post like yours and mine is not neer as well written. But I honestly don't have much to add to the forum besides telling people the simple stuff and to read the stickys lol. But I really like this forum a lot and just want to be part of it. I'm glad to see you also had that weird pain when injecting that gives me peace of mind.

I have no used tne in years and came to the thought that it is good in 2 scenarios. Drug testing scenario and very serious competitors. For me the sides got tough. I was a tad all over the place using it (hormonally, emotionally, etc)

But I honestly don't have much to add to the forum besides telling people the simple stuff and to read the stickys lol. But I really like this forum a lot and just want to be part of it. I'm glad to see you also had that weird pain when injecting that gives me peace of mind.

That's a great attitude to have brother - we all started somewhere.
Glad you enjoy the forum and thanks for your post!

BigBen

Yes I absolutely loved your post and that was the one that had me wanting to do this. And I won't lie it felt good just like you said and I can see how it would be almost addicting to feel like that in the gym all the time. I didn't mean to make another post like yours and mine is not neer as well written. But I honestly don't have much to add to the forum besides telling people the simple stuff and to read the stickys lol. But I really like this forum a lot and just want to be part of it. I'm glad to see you also had that weird pain when injecting that gives me peace of mind.

Honestly, it gives me peace of mind that you had the same issue. :) Neither of us are experiencing things that are unexpected then, lol.

I can say every other time I have used TNE, I have not had the same magical effect as the first (never as good as the first time, eh?), but I do feel the power inside me from it, and my work outs are better, so that is what matters. I ran out of TNE, waiting for my next landing to get more. Got the wife a bunch of anavar as well.

tne or test suspension can be effective, but should be injected multiple times daily (3X) to achieve anything close to stable levels in the blood.

wait til tomorrow or the next day... the real pain will come. Thigh is the worst place to be injecting a "no ester", from my experience at least... in a couple days you'll feel like you got kicked by a donkey... and pain keeps coming because you have to inject it every single day, multiple times.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... tne/test suspension is NOT a pre-workout stimulant

take long esters, inject twice per week, and grow in comfort :)

Yes, it should not replace your normal TRT or cycle test - too fast acting for that. And do not treat it the same as, say Mr. Supps Pump Juice...it is far more powerful and WILL increase your E2 levels. It is not a stimulant. I use it twice a week, on arm and leg day, to give me the extra push I want to hit those areas as hard as I can. And it makes me feel good. :)

Just wanted to hop in and let you know that the electric shock you felt accompanied your leg going nuts was likely hitting a nerve. Try to pin more to the outside edge of your quads next time. It can still happen, but there are significantly less nerves there.

I like TNE for the reasons you have experienced, but I get moody afterwards, likely due to the spike in estradiol that follows.

Back