To cruise or not to cruise!!!???

Thezilla

So the time is almost here! The question to Cruise or not to cruise? I have been involved in weights and trading my whole life. I can honestly say while I was playing sports I never once touched AS! When I was done with sports is when I finally ran a couple of cycles and I always followed by correct pct. This was when I was in my upper 20's. At this time I have only run about 5 12-16 month cycles always test e and eq. I always hated running pct with all the changes in levels mood all that bs and plus it just is the best when "on".
Well let's fast forward into my thirties after about a 5 year break I have decided to jump back on. At this point of my life I am stable living the family life have all the kids I want etc. Long story short is I'm coming near the end of my current test e 500/week eq 400/week and needless to say I obviously love building the beast lol! Being older I know what I want! I know that fitness is my life and I can not live without training! With that being said I have read articles and talked with bodybuilding individuals about cruising after a cycle. I would have never considered this in my 20's but now almost 35 I'm strongly considering this! I feel like if I want to take my body to the next level this is nessacary. I have read articles where guys have run about the same amount of gear as I am for 18 months and had their natural test fire back up! THIS IS MY ONLY FEAR! Shutting it down permanently! (Which if I had to give myself shots for life I really wouldn't matter at this point and I would be good with it!) if I cruise I'll most likely just run half a cc for probably the same duration as my cycle then blast again.
Thoughts concerns experiences opinions question???? Thanks for reading!!

Longer you are on the more likely you will end up on TRT. Make sure you can handle that. Lots of doctor visits. Lots of medications. Blood work. Pinning twice a week for literally the rest of your life. Traveling with you meds. And so on. It gets old fast and will cost a lot of money over a lifetime. I would go in with the attitude that you will end up on TRT.

What are your current Natty Testosterone levels at? LH? FSH? Estradiol?

Thanks for the quick response tron!! Well this was the only part of my game that was ill pre paired and a rookie mistake but hey I'm a rookie! Lol jk.... I did blood work a year ago and it all checked out normal but that is all the doctor said is everything looks normal! It hard for me to go in and be like hey I'm on gear and I want to know a b and c, but I have realized that when I go in and get work done in the next couple of weeks I'm just going to tell him. I realize health is most important but at the same time I want to make sure I can trust to tell a doctor this. Weird I know!!! Back in the day I had a doc that was cool with it! I have moved and now I'm not so sure!

Thanks for the quick response tron!! Well this was the only part of my game that was ill pre paired and a rookie mistake but hey I'm a rookie! Lol jk.... I did blood work a year ago and it all checked out normal but that is all the doctor said is everything looks normal! It hard for me to go in and be like hey I'm on gear and I want to know a b and c, but I have realized that when I go in and get work done in the next couple of weeks I'm just going to tell him. I realize health is most important but at the same time I want to make sure I can trust to tell a doctor this. Weird I know!!! Back in the day I had a doc that was cool with it! I have moved and now I'm not so sure!

You can usually see your blood work results online. Or just call and ask for a copy of the results. You don't have to explain why. Do you even know what labs were run?

See the FAQs link in my signature for info on running private blood work.

Thanks tron will do!!! Yea maybe I'll just run pct and regroup and continue on that path!! I'm big off anyways guess I'll never be as big as jasonhuhhuge lol.....

I feel you man! I would think cruising is safe, but not if you need an AI, cause that drops HDL and could lead to heart disease, also maybe prostate cancer from long term test use... I worry about those things now that's I'm 37!

Longer you are on the more likely you will end up on TRT. Make sure you can handle that. Lots of doctor visits. Lots of medications. Blood work. Pinning twice a week for literally the rest of your life. Traveling with you meds. And so on. It gets old fast and will cost a lot of money over a lifetime. I would go in with the attitude that you will end up on TRT.

What are your current Natty Testosterone levels at? LH? FSH? Estradiol?

Srs question. I know it's less than ideal for bodybuilding purposes, but aren't topical test gels acceptable for TRT purposes? And they will be generic in a few more years, right?

Even if you blasted by pinning, why isn't TRT with a topical acceptable?

Srs question. I know it's less than ideal for bodybuilding purposes, but aren't topical test gels acceptable for TRT purposes? And they will be generic in a few more years, right?

From what I read the injections are far superior

I wouldn't tell your doctor shit, and that's the reason I do my own trt. I tried a Dr trt and blasting between routine labs but it got to a juggling act and I never liked lying to anybody for any reason.

Where I live online anonymous blood work is easy enough

It is acceptable, but it is a less preferred method. It has inconsistent rates of absorption. Aromatizes heavily. You have risk of transfer to the women and kids in your life. And it costs much more.

Dont do it bro keepimg muscle and continuing to progress year after year and habe the sex drive you did in your 20's fucken sucks! God i wish i can return to normal 35 yr old narty levels

Dont do it bro keepimg muscle and continuing to progress year after year and habe the sex drive you did in your 20's fucken sucks! God i wish i can return to normal 35 yr old narty levels

Finally a positive member about cruising lol

I am really shocked that a bodybuilding site has members that feel pinning test is a chore or anything negatibe about it. The fact is those of us that cruise wether it was by choice or got permanently shut down are way better off than any natty human. Our sex drive is good we perform better at work amd life in general i know i kick alot of ass in the real world. Our overall health is way fucken better i rarely get sick anymore i look better than any late 30's natural man i carry more muscle mass and im stronger. There is nothing wrong with trt when you see a man in his 70's shredded in your gym why dont you go ask if hes happy he has synthetic hormones option

I am really shocked that a bodybuilding site has members that feel pinning test is a chore or anything negatibe about it. The fact is those of us that cruise wether it was by choice or got permanently shut down are way better off than any natty human. Our sex drive is good we perform better at work amd life in general i know i kick alot of ass in the real world. Our overall health is way fucken better i rarely get sick anymore i look better than any late 30's natural man i carry more muscle mass and im stronger. There is nothing wrong with trt when you see a man in his 70's shredded in your gym why dont you go ask if hes happy he has synthetic hormones option

ditto.. I mean here we are bodybuilding site and all the dedication this take and I feel everybody is so negative about cruising. Its like one guy made a comment prisoner to the pin and I was thinking that makes no sense to me....no different then brushing your teeth in the morning. It's almost made me reevaluate my whole decision about using again. I mean I look at all these guys now that have made it and look at our superheroes from the past and there is no way they got where they are today by running 3 month cycle and then running a pct....lmao.... Although I do feel health is the most important thing so actually getting some blood work done this week to see where I'm at. If everything is good I may consider cruising...the only thing that really bothers me is I don't feel like I know enough about the bloodwork Heath aspect of the game.....but that is why I joined here to learn more.....any way I digged that reply....

I'd rather not HAVE to inject for the rest of my life. Yes, I'm bigger and stronger than most, but I know that until the day I die - I'm going to be putting hormones in my body. I'd rather have the choice to be honest. :)

OP's writing style looks very similar....

Back