To cycle or not to cycle..any advice/help?

Bova

Afternoon all,
New to the forum so go gentle on me ;-)
stats: pretty much 30 yo, 6 foot average 255lbs, comfortable 20% (i like mass, not overly fussed about my abs)..number of cycles?....7-8 maybe more.

My question is: I'm currently running 800mg test and 600mg deca (i like to go back to basics sometimes), just finished my last shot of deca so i'm two weeks out from dropping off and starting my PCT. BUT there is a but, i'm fancying trying hgh on my next cycle, so much so i've been contemplating running straight into my next cycle. Dropping my tests down to 500 a week after two weeks off deca and introducing 4iu's of growth ed. (sorry, my current cycle is an 18 week cycle).

Just to add my side affects at the moment are slim to none, nipples a little sensitive but used to that, no acne or spots and water retention is about average. straight off the bat, no i don't want to end up doing hrt and i know recovery will be a bitch. but am i set to fuck myself up or should i do pct wait 4 weeks then start again so in general 3 months from my last pin start again. simple fact is ive always run pct, but never used hgh and still learning about it.

From what ive read which seems to confuse the hell lout of me, you run test for X months (say 3) then introduce hgh for a further 6? the way i look at it, that's 9 months on test. surely that's going to shut you down as hard as what i'm planning on doing (running through)? or is what i've read/gathered a load of rubbish?

SO what id like to do, unless i get a ribbing - is (including what i'm doing now)
Week 1-4 80mg tbol ED
week 1-18 800mg test pw
week 1 - 16 300mg deca pw

week 19 - 39 500mg tet pw
week 19 - 39 5iu's hgh
week 39 - 41 off
week 41 - 45 pct (any suggestions on pct, i hear you don't need to pct on growth, but of course i will from the test)

ps i may also front load again the growth course with dbol or tbol (i just like the instant mass that's all)

I hope that makes sense.......:afro:

All I know bout hgh is it s not cycled but run 6 mth s minimum to a year or forever if u can afford it.

I don t know jack about Bentley s or Maybach though either.

VW-Audi guy here. Test/deca

so youre at 20% bodyfat.. what were your goals with this cycle youre finishing up?? what was your starting weight?

All I know bout hgh is it s not cycled but run 6 mth s minimum to a year or forever if u can afford it.

I don t know jack about Bentley s or Maybach though either.

VW-Audi guy here. Test/deca
proud owner of an audi a6 right here

Come off and do pct.
Start GH and run it for 3-4 months before next cycle. Continue through cycle.
If you start GH and cycle together the GH won't have time to get into your system and thus have a synergistic effect.
Neither efficient nor cost effective to start your cycle and GH now.
Take 100mcg of T4 ed after you've been on GH for 2 months.

Also, be responsible and don't run long back to back cycles.

Back