To use PCT or not while bridging/cruising

FOFF

Hi Guys!

I'll start off with my statistics. I'm 38 years old, 5'10", and currently weigh 195lbs, I have lifted since my 20's. I have only done 3 cycles in the past 6 years, the previous two cycles were based on low trt cycles as I have lower levels. I recently came off a 20 week cycle of Test400 @ 1ml per week x Tren E 200 @ 1ml per week x Growth hormone @ 3iu daily, i also ran aromasin at 12.5mg per day to combat water retention (to add a lil confusion from week 17 to 20 i ran the test and tren @ 600 /week to gauge my tolerance). To some people its a low dose cycle but i wanted to be able to run it for a longer duration. My diet is on point and i had great results. And to be honest I felt absolutely wonderful, i barely had any sides, the biggest side for me was getting night sweats (happened 3 times for the last 3 weeks). I finished my last injection 2 weeks ago as i was on vacation for 2 weeks. I just started my bridge cycle yesterday and plan to go 8 weeks using .75ml of Test400 per week, until I add Tren E and a higher test dose again. I have gotten conflicting advice from 2 buddies who both use aas. The one friend recommends me to still run PCT while bridging, using hcg and clomid at the same time. The other friend recommended for me to just run test only while bridging with no pct, saying your throwing your money away you only use pct when your completely off aas. I totally agree with the second opinion as i always thought that if you were to use hcg it should be used during your cycle, then you would follow up 3 weeks later with your clomid treatment (being that i ran ethenate). Looking for some experienced users to wage their opinions.

THANKS!!

if your injecting "exogenous" testosterone , no matter how small a dose 'bridging' or not, your SHUT Down completely (there is no difference between injecting 50mg a week or 1000mg a week),,, therefore, PCT is completely un-necessary for a 'bridge' or a 'cruise' while your still using exogenous test (there is nothing to restore)

if your injecting "exogenous" testosterone , no matter how small a dose 'bridging' or not, your SHUT Down completely (there is no difference between injecting 50mg a week or 1000mg a week),,, therefore, PCT is completely un-necessary for a 'bridge' or a 'cruise' while your still using exogenous test (there is nothing to restore)

Question for my own knowledge - is running HCG thru a cruise or bridge a good option? Or is there a cap on how long you can use HCG before it can desensitize you ?

Question for my own knowledge - is running HCG thru a cruise or bridge a good option? Or is there a cap on how long you can use HCG before it can desensitize you ?

I'm on TRT. so my cruise is 24/7/365 plus blasts. . I do not run hcg for any recovery purposes because I myself will never be able to recover. However I run hcg for 2 months on 1 month off (or so), , basically I prefer taking hcg because it does add to my sense of well being, libido, and keeps my balls happy . I've heard about 'desensitization', and I go off for a short time, but again, not for any recovery purposes .. I'm a believer in cycling on and off to avoid 'desensitization' with pretty much everything though.. Fuk I even cycle on and off of supplements like vitamin C :)

however, I would advise running HCG through a 'bridge' if recovery is of importance to you though

welcome o p.

Ur body either is on aas...or off..not like making the water just right at the sink...ANY exo intro of aas shuts the hot water (nattytest ) off. Period.

I'm on TRT. so my cruise is 24/7/365 plus blasts. . I do not run hcg for any recovery purposes because I myself will never be able to recover. However I run hcg for 2 months on 1 month off (or so), , basically I prefer taking hcg because it does add to my sense of well being, libido, and keeps my balls happy . I've heard about 'desensitization', and I go off for a short time, but again, not for any recovery purposes .. I'm a believer in cycling on and off to avoid 'desensitization' with pretty much everything though.. Fuk I even cycle on and off of supplements like vitamin C :)

however, I would advise running HCG through a 'bridge' if recovery is of importance to you though

Okay thanks man, I will likely be going on TRT anyway if you remember from the prior threads, my TT is only 149 ng/dl. I'm not worried about being fertile as I've already had 3 kids and my wife has her tubes tied so I guess I will have to see if HCG makes me feel any better than test only when the time comes. I'm also a believer is cycling just about any supplement or medication when possible.

Was most curious about the topic.

Thank you all for your responses, I'm sure glad that I just purchased the oil! When I hit my second cycle in 8 weeks, I will be running a 12 week cycle of:

Test400 @ 1ml /week
Tren E 200 @ 2ml /week
3iu of gh daily

As I wont be bridging after this cycle, I was wanting to run hcg for the whole 12 weeks. Would a dose of 10000iu spread out over the twelve weeks be enough?

Thanks!!

As I wont be bridging after this cycle, I was wanting to run hcg for the whole 12 weeks. Would a dose of 10000iu spread out over the twelve weeks be enough?
!

yes thats more then enough to run 500iu a week

Back