TOO much Tuna???

Onswoll

INTENSITY IS EVERYTHING
Most days I consume around 3 cans of tuna a day. I stick to the chunk light because it doesnt have nearly the amount of mercury that Albacore does. Albacore has 3x the amount of mercury that chunk light does. Some days i eat 4 cans. Simply because its good quality protein, easy and fast to eat, and its dirt cheap at costco. So is 3 to 4 cans too much?

Tuna are fish that live a long time. The longer a fish lives the higher rate of metals they contain. You should limit your fish intake and try costco's kirkland chicken breast in a can it's cheap and each can contains 55grms of protien in pure white,almost tastless chicken breast. I whip this stuff up with everything from miracle whip, to ranch dressing. It's only like 2.50 for a big ass can. I live off this stuff!

yea 3-4 cans a day is too much.

you can use DMSO and activated charcoal to rid your body of some of the mercury. I dont eat enough tuna to have to worry about this, so i havent researched it much, and thats probably inaccurate, but im 99% sure that its DMSO and activated charcoal that you use. Do a search for it at IntenseMuscle.com, or google.

Thoms said:
Mix it up. Try similar foods. A steak won't kill you.
But he too poor.

I am one of the few who don't believe in uber-high doses of protein. For one, it leads to kidney stones. For two, the body can only process so much. True, the body can't make muscles grow without it, but rational moderation is still prudent, imho.

lastlaft said:
try costco's kirkland chicken breast in a can it's cheap and each can contains 55grms of protien in pure white,almost tastless chicken breast. I whip this stuff up with everything from miracle whip, to ranch dressing. It's only like 2.50 for a big ass can. I live off this stuff!

Fuck, i haven't even seen this! Damn.. What other treats do you get from there? Thanks dude! :)

Yeah i hear you guys. thats why i asked. I figured it was too much, and to be honest, im so over tuna. eating as much as i do as plain as i do, you can only take it for so long. When i lived with my parents they would always buy the kirkland canned chkn and Id always grub on that, one large can is something like 80g of protein, and its basically tasteless so you can always mix in some BBQ or something. time to turn to kirkland canned ckn for a while.

Man I remember my tuna days, thankgod there over now....I agree with Ponderosa some people get to wrapped up in the protein game, you need 200gmin I agree but when some folks are 400+ it's gonna have some sides.

g for g I'm sure a protein shake is cheaper and as effective as a can of dry ass mercury tuna

Back