too soon for another cycle??

i did a cycle of 400 mg/ew of testosterona 200, crap gear i know but all i had.
I didnt get much resullts IMO, 8-10 lbs gain after 6 weeks now. better than nothing!!!

Now i have gear too run 500 mg/ew qvt4 +

350 mg/mw deca300

Is it too soon to start cycle in say 4 weeks, that would be 10 weeks

So hard not to start 2nite anywayz.

Any opinions??????

-push

6-2
1 prev cycle
bf ? (lean)

As a general rule of thumb.... Time on = Time off.

I dont think "time off" starts till post cycle therapy (pct) is done and complete.

You have to be honest with yourself... do you honestly feel that your body is back to normal?

Do you feel like your test levels are as they were?

Like aboot said, you should have blood work done, thats the only real way to determine if you're ready.

ok, not to sound stupid, but what blood work should be done? something covered by insurance and what do i tell then the reason is?

this prob sounds like stupid quiestions, but once answered i will remember.

and, btw, the poor quality of that gear prob didnt shut me down too hard, but then again i could just be putting my body thru hell and wasting juice by starting cycle week ten instead of waiting

--push

Those aren't stupid questsions about the bloodwork. It isn't as easy as going in, checking off a form with the blood tests you want, and having the insurance pay for it. For the insurance to pay for it, your physician must request the tests. So what do you tell your physician? It depends. Some people are actually frank with their physician about their Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) situation (but there are reasons NOT to do this as well....there is a thread around on the subject). Others simply ask for the proper tests, because they are 'concerned'. It is impossible for us to know how your physician will respond to these requests, however.

Yet another option is to use one of the Internet bloodwork companies to get the bloodwork done at a local lab at a resonable price (but I can't remember what websites offer this off the top of my head). Do _not_ go directly to the labs because their list prices for the proper bloodwork is insanely expensive (insurance companies pay 10-20% of those prices).

Regardless of the bloodwork, I highly suggest that you follow the rule of time off >= time on. Time on starts with day 1 of the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use and ends on the last day of PCT.

Give yourself a chance to recover.

pushnpedl said:
but what blood work should be done?

This is a good start.

Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
Prolactin
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Follicle Stimulating Hormone(FSH)
Testosterone, Total
Estradiol (E2)
Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
CBC w/differential
Lipid Panel
Throid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Tyroxine, Total
T3 Total

pushnpedl said:
what do i tell then the reason is?

General health, you've been working out and want to make sure everything is ok, etc. Telling your doctor that you are on steroids is kind of sketchy in some circumstances due to insurance coverage and things related, but it should not stop you from getting bloodwork done.

pushnpedl said:
and, btw, the poor quality of that gear prob didnt shut me down too hard,
--push

If the gear was legit, it shut you down, plan and simple.

mranak said:
Those aren't stupid questsions about the bloodwork. It isn't as easy as going in, checking off a form with the blood tests you want, and having the insurance pay for it. For the insurance to pay for it, your physician must request the tests. So what do you tell your physician? It depends. Some people are actually frank with their physician about their Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) situation (but there are reasons NOT to do this as well....there is a thread around on the subject). Others simply ask for the proper tests, because they are 'concerned'. It is impossible for us to know how your physician will respond to these requests, however.

Yet another option is to use one of the Internet bloodwork companies to get the bloodwork done at a local lab at a resonable price (but I can't remember what websites offer this off the top of my head). Do _not_ go directly to the labs because their list prices for the proper bloodwork is insanely expensive (insurance companies pay 10-20% of those prices).

Regardless of the bloodwork, I highly suggest that you follow the rule of time off >= time on. Time on starts with day 1 of the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use and ends on the last day of PCT.

Give yourself a chance to recover.

Tell them you're using supps and are concerned. You don't have to specify illegal steroids. Even try saying you're on M1T. That's always my crutch when someone asks me about shit. I know M1T is illegal now, but it wasn't just a few months ago. You could be just finishing up your supply...

Few physicians will run a long list of lab tests just because you ask them. But at least get a free testosterone test done. A lipid panel (cholesterol) test is a good idea as well (fast for 12 hours for that one).

your ran your first cycle for only 6 weeks? you do know that test enenthate take about 4-5 weeks just to take full effect. If thats the case then you could have made alot more gains. And as already mentioned its generally time on= time off but the only 100% way is blood tests.

Back