Top 5 - 10 supps for quick solid muscle mass gains.

Nerotik

Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it posted anywhere. I just want to ask the community what they think the best over the counter supplements are for quickly gaining quality solid muscle mass. I only need like the top 5 or 10 supps not a list of 50 pills a have to choke down every day. Preferably I would like things that I only take once or twice a day and can buy a 30 day supply in one bottle but those are just details. I just want to know what you guys rank as the top MUST have supps for getting bigger and leaner fast.
Thanks all.

Well creatine for me is great for strength, size and quicker recovery. If your not into doing steroids then this is the best way to gain good size. For me monohdyrate gave me way too much of a bloat for my liking, I've tried kre alkalynn and hcl, both worked great and didn't give me much bloat.

As long as your training right, eating good and sleeping well there's not much else you should be wasting your money on. As long as your eating the right things there's no supplement that is going to do to much for size.

Yeah I do need to work on my diet but it's hard in a family of four to always eat whats best for me when they don't like most of the things I do. I take Creatine x3 and never got much if any bloat from it thankfully. But what about BCAA's and multivitamins, Arginine, Alanine, NAC to help clean out my liver etc. things like that? I take Whey and Casein protein, Creatine X3 and a daily multi vitamin whether i am on cycle or not. I am just wondering about the amino's and such, which ones I should be taking or if any of those herbals like Yohimbe live up to the hype. I need all the help I can get because I have a naturally lean runner/swimmer physique and it's hard as hell to put on mass so anything that will help me pack on lbs of muscle is good.

1. Creatine
2. BCAAs
3. Whey Protein/Weight Gainer
4. PreWorkout Powder
5. Test Booster
6. Prohormones (these are steroids that are over the counter)
7. Fish Oil
8. Some sort of a sleep/GH night time supplement (nothing wrong with more restful sleep)

Sleep is huge too and Diet those can't be ignored. If you get 8 hours a day and have protein meals every 2-3 hours then that's a good step. A good routine is better than anything to pack on muscle though, took me a few years to get a good one going.

I'd say go 6 times a week and hit every muscle group twice getting, so back/bic monday then hit it thursday, chest/tric tuesday and friday etc... Also gotta make sure you got proper form and find out some great workouts. I'm natural and am accused of being on roids a fair amount and get asked advice on working out. Talk to some of the bigger guys ask them tips and some good workouts, watch stuff people do and research stuff and you should be good!

Roids/supplements can only do so much, sleep/diet/good routine/ and proper form can get you plenty big. I see your on creatine so that'll help.

N2slin
Dextrose for n2slin
Bcaa
Whey
Creatine
Taurine - cheap and good for pumps
Hcgenerate - T booster
Multi vit. N2BM has ruthless 3D multi which had a fruit/veggie complex. I don't eat enough of that stuff so I always buy it to help out.

Beyond that the sky is the limit. Depending on what ur doing goal wise will also determine what ul need to.

For cutting I take GW505016 and n2burn. Sarms1 is the new guy in town for SARMs and they are potent.

1. Real food with real protein
2. Real food with healthy fat
3. Real food with complex carbs
4. Supplements to augment intake of the above when real food isn't an option (Whey, casein proteins, jar of natural peanut butter, half & half, etc)
5. Creatine
6. Lots of sleep
7. BCAAs if you're rich (jk they aren't expensive but IMO unnecessary if you're eating properly & not cutting hard)
8. AAS

Reactions: 3J
IMO the only OTC supp that will give a size/strength increase is creatine and a lot of it. 10 grams pre abs post workout.

red meat 8-12oz 4 times a day with rice or potatoes and 20+grams of creatine are the best natty supps for bulking.

the rest IMO isn't going go give size. BCAA will not give an icrease in size because you take it. creatine will.
if diet is good and eating ever 2-3 hours bcaa are not needed.

arginine and citruline are awesome for pump but are not creating size/strength.

you asked about supps not sleep and diet.

whey will help but it is more effective to eat properly.

80% of this list can be done with a whole foods diet
1. Creatine
2. BCAAs
3. Whey Protein/Weight Gainer
4. PreWorkout Powder
5. Test Booster
6. Prohormones (these are steroids that are over the counter)
7. Fish Oil
8. Some sort of a sleep/GH night time supplement (nothing wrong with more restful sleep)

best post of this thread right here.. its 80% diet.. it always has been, it always will be
4. Supplements to augment intake of the above when real food isn't an option (Whey, casein proteins, jar of natural peanut butter, half & half, etc)
5. Creatine
6. Lots of sleep
7. BCAAs if you're rich (jk they aren't expensive but IMO unnecessary if you're eating properly & not cutting hard)
8. AAS

My top 2 (not counting multi-vitamin and pre-workouts :D ) would be creatine and DAA. I'm in my 20s and DAA is not really necessary but once in a while I like to use add it in and get good results.

I feel Whey Protein Powder,Casein and Creatine are perfect choices for mass gain. creatine provide the rapid energy to perform more reps.

5. Creatine
6. Lots of sleep
8. AAS

As far as BCAA go purple wraath (which is more EAA but has BCAA in it also..duh) is my favorite product. Mixes good and if you leave it for a little bit it gets mixed by itself perfectly and it tastes pretty darn god considering it being a EAA and BCAA.

Back