Top 5 Favorite Supplements?

I don't take that many supps but what I can tell you is years of steroids, and being part of the older generation... i do use a supplemt with ZMA, and longjack root and it helps me between cycle with libido no doubt.. cant recover like i used to and should be on trt but not quite yet :)

I'm not much of a supplement kinda guy. The only thing that I have taken consistently is various protein powders and creatine. I have taken glucosamine a few times over the years for some joint support. Other than that, I haven't found anything else worth spending money on personally.

I'm not much of a supplement kinda guy. The only thing that I have taken consistently is various protein powders and creatine. I have taken glucosamine a few times over the years for some joint support. Other than that, I haven't found anything else worth spending money on personally.

I'm with you ^^^. I think it's a lot of BS. Vitamins and protein supplemented with food. Accelerated by AAS. Ha

I don't take that many supps but what I can tell you is years of steroids, and being part of the older generation... i do use a supplemt with ZMA, and longjack root and it helps me between cycle with libido no doubt.. cant recover like i used to and should be on trt but not quite yet :)

How old are you ?

1) Fish oil - both pills and a teaspoon of liquid - must be molecularly distilled or pharmaceutical grade
2) Whey protein isolate - must be low sugar, low fat, high protein content
3) resveratrol with of minimum of 250mg of trans-resveratrol
4) probiotics - room temperature stabilized with a minimum of 6 strains and 20 billion CFU
5) joint formula - must have glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, hylauronic acid and some anti inflammatory herbs like turmeric or boswellia

Back