Transferring HGH into a bag, and back into vials

findusparker

Hello guys, first post and its too specific and I cant find the answer anywhere..

I live in a country that is in lockdown, no vials can get in here, but powders you can generally pull it off if you go and collect it. The problem is I want HGH, which I think i have a trusty supplier in China (trusty is figurative).

My only option is to buy the HGH in the tiny little 10iu vials, open them, combine the powder into something thats not a vial, then re-distribute them into vials when i return to my country. Obviously the idea behind the redistribution is once you add the water, the time is ticking to use it.

Can this be done ? I have read that the air will immediatly screw up the HGH. And if THATS true, you can buy 10000IU single vials of GHG, WTF are you supposed to do when you add water to that?? Use it in 6 weeks ??

PS extra points if you can pick my dirty locked down country.

Either this is the most stupid question presented on this forum or nobody knows lol.

Why the hell is HGH in 10IU vials anyway. One of those lasts two days, so you need a shitload of em !

Probably nobody knows lol.

I never used HGH, so I don't know much about it. All I know from reading is that, just as you said in your post, once you add it to water, the time starts ticking. Also another thing that might affect the HGH is heat, but from what I have read, some people said heat might not be much of a factor when there is an absence of moisture.

Check out this topic here, it might contain some helpful information relating to what you're wondering:

Shipping HGH in summer heat...

Thanks heaps for the reply, your my first reply... to my first thread :)

Yeah I understand its real sensitive to ship etc. God help me I wanted to use it long term, which is about a 90 of those little 10IU bottles. Wow its tedius !

Great link too, thanks so much !

Not a dumb question bro, just a bit tricky to answer lol

If you have a good source they can usually get the vials past customs with unorthodox methods. Mention to them that you have bad luck with getting vials through customs and they will likely try to work around it and use stealth shipping methods. You can also ask if its available in raw powder without the vials.

My guess is Australia?

then what you are going to filter it through a sterile filter into vial? hgh is a delicate peptide, I think its a bad idea.

HAHA yes perfect guess Ligand... most hormones and tests are fine to buy as raws.... but HGH is only sold in 10IU vials. Still a powder but its unstable/sensitive and I think it has to remain in the vials. What I don't like is if it gets seized, 100-150 little vials sure would look bad for me with my name/address on the parcel. Even given its for personal use.

Porkchop something like that, I think adding the water and filtering back into tiny vials seems the only way to powder is evenly distributed back into the tiny vials.

I agree, seems a bad idea. There must be another way, maybe I can find a factory that will make it in 100IU vials or something. Even a 100IU vial at 5IUs a day is only a 20 day supply.

HAHA yes perfect guess Ligand... most hormones and tests are fine to buy as raws.... but HGH is only sold in 10IU vials. Still a powder but its unstable/sensitive and I think it has to remain in the vials. What I don't like is if it gets seized, 100-150 little vials sure would look bad for me with my name/address on the parcel. Even given its for personal use.

Local newspaper headline: "HGH kingpin busted!" :p

Joking aside, 100 vials is a lot. I wouldn't feel safe ordering that many vials either. But if you really need to order for long-term use, I'd suggest do something like Ligand suggested, and talk to the supplier and see if they can transfer the content from the vials into something else. I'm sure they'd be glad to make their customer happy and have them come back for more.

Shipping with the content mixed in water or just leave them in vials doesn't seem like very good options.

I just don't see how you could do it. From what I heard, once the HGH powder is open in the air, then its not longer good/sterile, etc. I just don't see you doing it with the delicate peptides. Even when guys are adding water in to their vials, they need to let the water slowly run down the side to not damage the peptides, etc. I just don't see it working at all by doing that. You might want to check with several GH sources to see if they can get GH in your country. There has to be a way man.

Thanks buddy... I think the safest way to try to receive an order is to get myself a PO box with a fake ID under a bogus name.

That way if it gets seized, its not my name having anything to do with it.

This OP is the biggest peice of shit i have ever come across. He is a dumbass and is gonna get people killed with his fucking stup and useless idea's. First dirty fucking gear procedure, and now dirty fucking HGH. What a fuck. And you negged me just cause i said you are gonna hurt people because you ARE doing you brewing and filtering wrong, what a fuck.

Thanks buddy... I think the safest way to try to receive an order is to get myself a PO box with a fake ID under a bogus name.

That way if it gets seized, its not my name having anything to do with it.

Dumbass again. It dont matter if you have a fake id or not with a PO box. The cops, feds, sea, whoever is gonna bust you if they do, is gonna sit out side, wait for you to go in and get the package and then fucking pop you when you come out, or the guy inside is going to slam your ass on the ground and cuff you.

There's a reason you can't buy GH in raw form, only in vials. Like others stated, its a very delicate peptide. And PO box, fake name or not the cops will get you if they want to. You need a valid ID to get a PO box anyways. Don't be stupid. And 100-150 vials of GH really is not a ton of GH. Its not like your buying a kilo of raw here.

There's a reason you can't buy GH in raw form, only in vials. Like others stated, its a very delicate peptide. And PO box, fake name or not the cops will get you if they want to. You need a valid ID to get a PO box anyways. Don't be stupid. And 100-150 vials of GH really is not a ton of GH. Its not like your buying a kilo of raw here.

Ya know, I'm pretty sure a kilo of HGH would be more than my annual income. Damn big pharma messing up the market to elevate prices so only the big dogs can play. :(

HGH is a chain of 191 amino acids. It is very fragile, damaged by light, heat, AND mechanical force. It will be fine in air i believe, it will be fine in a bag as long as it is not crushed and kneaded too much. I would say you should not reconstitute what you cant use in a week.

I suggest hiding the vials inside an electronic device like a new radio with packaging intact and mailing it expedited DHL/TNT. Luckily i don't live in the cesspit USA :) so i don't have a problem with little john wayne wannabes.

Two reasons i don't recommend for bulk powder in foil for directly use:
1. you may waste a little while opening and sharing the powder, a little waste is huge amount money you know;
2. if you open the foil, all powder exposes to the air, HGH is very fragile and thus may affects its quality;
vials are better for injection but some countries customs control these extremly strict.
I have a little experience on these.

Two reasons i don't recommend for bulk powder in foil for directly use:
1. you may waste a little while opening and sharing the powder, a little waste is huge amount money you know;
2. if you open the foil, all powder exposes to the air, HGH is very fragile and thus may affects its quality;
vials are better for injection but some countries customs control these extremly strict.
I have a little experience on these.
2 year old post bro, op aint around anymore.

Back