Tren 1.4g and 700mg var cycle

Ive ran 700 as well. Just pay close attention to what actually is going on and what that dose of Tren could possibly be telling you whats going on. Im not gonna sit here and say Tren is evil because its not but when you start getting up there doseage wise its the one drug that has a potential to take over your mind and cause you to make decisions you normally wouldnt make.

I definately understand what you're saying, my first ever cycle i thought tren was the devil, i had aggression, and yes it had definately taken over me, and i only ran 50mg eod. Just have to keep an eye on yourself and stay in control, also experimenting with yourself as i found with doing ED injections my sides were nill as opposed to doing EOD injections. Along with dropping my test to a low dose made me feel 10x better rather than having it high. Now after being my own lab rat a few times and tinkering with things here and there tren gives me the feeling of winning the lotto haha.
Appreciate the advice brother.

Last edited:
Tren is like the only hormone where more is better. Test take too much and you will look like shit tren that's another story but there is limits 1.5 is a good fucken dose

9'er we all know you're either a mutant or keep pinning straight oil. Nothing but love for you, but 1.5g is just crazy imho. :p

And I love high test, but that's a whole other topic. :wiggle:

Take 5 g test you won't look half as good on 1g of tren I rarely use even 700mg but I have seen what high doses do.... and about test you can't even use more than 2g without hgh imo

Take 5 g test you won't look half as good on 1g of tren I rarely use even 700mg but I have seen what high doses do.... and about test you can't even use more than 2g without hgh imo

Some day I might try that, when I have money to burn and a gallon of letro on hand lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm still amazed with some of the properties of tren, but they do come at a cost to us mere mortals. :p

Good grief, I might actually have to start pinning glutes again if I did that. That's an ass-ton of oil, even with higher concentration gear!

Guys i am just waiting on caber to arrive along with hcg and when it does i will be starting a new thread to log my results for you! Can't wait to keep you all updated.

bloody crazy aussies.

Also if you're running Lambo, then I know where you're getting it from and you must be one rich mofo.

I didn't find going over 700mg/wk tren gave any noticeable improvements...just more side effects (horrible / lack of sleep was my main issue, wasn't on GH at the time)

You might have a different experience, if you're going to log this post some before/mid-cycle/after PICTURES and let's see what happens...

Back