Tren ace/ T Prop daily log progression .

WalkingWillow

SHREDDED LIFE
Well first of I have done numerous months of research on this cycle. And feel pretty comfortable doing it now. This is mainly for my own purposes to log and progress feel free to follow and give feedback.
Haters Ganna Hate.
previous history- prop/ani, prop/clen.
My stats are as follow:
6'4 215lbs 11-13% bf
20yrs old
goal is to get shredded and gain size.

Im going to run 10 week cycle. with 4 week pct...
Week 1- start low see how i react . Tren Ace 100mg x2 per week
Week 1- T Prop 100mg eod
Week 2-10 Tren Ace 250mg x2 per week
Week 2-10 T Prop 200mg x2 per week
Week 2-4 Ephedrine 50mg ED
Week 6-8 Ephedrine 50mg ED
If neccesary and i see sides mid cycle
Weeks 6-8 --> HCG 1500IU/week (split in 2 doses of 750IU 3,5 days between them )
Weeks 8-10--> HCG 3000IU/week (split in 2 doses of 1500IU 3,5 days between them)
**trying to get my hands on some aromsin just to be safe, but we will see
PCT.
Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25mg ED
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 40 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED

On cycle supps
Omega 3s
Aminos
Glutamines
Daily vita
cycle assist
etc ..all the good stuff

My diet is pretty on point and eat low carb etc. Going to try and consume 3500 calories with 250g of protein. I cycle carbs now so im going to have to force feed and eat eat eat. If you want big gains gatta eat big simply the truth. clean food obviously.

Im going to start here within a week and log everyday or try atleast as time allows: symptoms,overall feel, gains.
Excited as days countdown.

Not bad just a few things I would do different speaking from experience.
Tren ace EOD not twice start at 75 and work your way up. I ended up at 200 EOD. Keep the test at 300 per week. To much test will cause sides. Mostly emotional sides, can turn you into a straight dick. Then next min u might want to cry.. It's fucking crazy. As diet I would only do one gram of protine per lean body mass. And keep calories around 3200. Even lower if you are going for the lean shredded look.

Good luck bro

Last edited:
Not bad just a few things I would do different speaking from experience.
Tren ace EOD not twice start at 75 and work your way up. I ended up at 200 EOD. Keep the test at 300 per week. To much test will cause sides. Mostly emotional sides, can turn you into a straight dick. Then next min u might want to cry.. It's fucking crazy. As diet I would only do one gram of protine per lean body mass. And keep calories around 3200. Even lower if you are going for the lean shredded look.

Good luck bro

hell yea man. i was doing alot of reading most likely going to do eod injections and just go up to whats tolerable. And going lower on cal intake wont be hard at all because that is primarily my main goal. 3000-3400 cals/day.
thanks for the insight

if you want sick results stay around 1900-2100 calorie range.. and as you are losing bf lower the calories. till you get where u want to be and just go back up to maintenance calories. and then add about 300 over maintenance. only if you want to bulk a lil

if you want sick results stay around 1900-2100 calorie range.. and as you are losing bf lower the calories. till you get where u want to be and just go back up to maintenance calories. and then add about 300 over maintenance. only if you want to bulk a lil

on my regular diet I usually eat minimal cal intake of 2000 so that deff shouldnt be hard. from what i heard i though i was going to have to force feed myself. but you're right im going more for the shreddedness and i naturally build muscle pretty easy so the esters should work their magic. I appreciate your help highly man thanks!

on my regular diet I usually eat minimal cal intake of 2000 so that deff shouldnt be hard. from what i heard i though i was going to have to force feed myself. but you're right im going more for the shreddedness and i naturally build muscle pretty easy so the esters should work their magic. I appreciate your help highly man thanks!

i don't understand why others tell people to eat like crazy extra calories just tun into fat! ya bro pm me anytime if you need some help.

DAY 1 * pin 1
Today was my pin number and it went perfect. first site was the left glute. needle went in like knife into butter.
no sides all day. Gym was great as usual didnt notice anything major yet but i was just extremely excited so i was tearing shit up.

Day 2
No sides yet. Ass a little sore but thats normal. Pin 2 tommorow excited should start feeling it in the gym soon according to everybody. I was a little drausy all day but im sure thats just me being back on my diet strict cab cycling.

what is your cycle looking like right now? did you keep it the same or did u change it up?

i actually i went the eod route and do 100eod test and 165 eod tren. since its short esters i think this would be a more beneficial route for the cycle. more pins but it will be worth it in the end being shredded as fua

Good luck cycling!!!! And hope you get nothing but the best results. I Freakin' love sculting the human body!!!

Day 4
No sides yet, last night i woke up to piss like three times, but fell right back to sleep. I feel pretty drausy today is my maintenance day so carbing up a little bit more should help. Cant wait for it to kick in at the gym like its been preached by everybody.

DAY 5 and 6
I was really busy yesterday didnt have time to update. Anyways yest. pin was good but switched it up so decided to go with my delt. still easy pin but deff alot more pain. No sleep sides yet or anything major. One thing i noticed is my appetite incresed ALOT. I am hungry as fuk all the time. Eating very healthy still, but i feel like i gained a little of water weight which i dont like so. im sure im just overreacting and need to wait for the prop and ace to kick in and shred me up. otherwise everything is on the right path. i just want to get shredded out of my mind already :devil2: but one step at a time, shit dont happen over night

Post up one of your workouts wondering what kind of split your running on this! Gonna get shredded bruh
I basically do a full body work out M-W each muscle group 9 sets 15-20reps 2 diff exerc. T,F,SA heavy lifts. everyday cardio 30 miins and abs. its weird but it works shred hard. especially on ace/prop hoping to get beyond my expectation.

DAY 7
No sides yet. Still getting the hunger, so im throwing in some yohimbe . my vascularity is up again like i was on anavar. forearm is like a roadmap of NY. so im super f** pumped again starting to see something results little by little. little motivation boost i needed. Now going super hard on my diet. Grilled chicken for next 5 days :) pin tm.

Day 8
Pinned into my same delt again today, this time wasnt as bad on the pain. No major sides yet besides yesterday i experienced some hardcore insomnia couldnt fall asleep for like hour and half just laying there, also noticed my anger has gone up of especially today at the gym when trolls were just sitting on the bench i was trying to uselolly gagging and shit. But nothing to the extremes, just normally would not happen. That being said i fkd the gym up today so much energy and power even tho i do full body work+cardio+abs. Hopefully it stays like that :pppp Deffidently feel great results to come

Back