Tren ace/Test cyp cycle questions

jcnc101

I am new to the forum and fairly new to AAS, so I wanted to ask a few questions. Please let me know if I forgot something or if there is forum etiquette/verbage that I am not aware of. I am following the instruction of a friend for this cycle, and it was ignorant of me to not do enough research of my own before starting. So after doing a lot of research, I am just wanting to ask a few questions and clarify a few things, since it seems that so many people have differing opinions.

Stats:
26, 6-1, 195 lbs, training for 9 years consistently.

Experience:
I have run 3 oral cycles

Current:
Week 2 of 100mg tren/175mg test EOD

Questions/Concerns:
So far, side effects are minimal, but I am only in week 2, so I am just getting ready for week 3 or 4 when they actually kick in. I am following the instruction of a friend who has done cycles for years, but right now I am thinking he is used to it and forgets what it is like to be a first timer when it comes to actually pinning since I have only done orals before. I am thinking of lowering the tren dosage to 50mg EOD starting tomorrow.

1. Will lowering dosage in week two effect me in a negative way? Do I have to slowly lower the dosage or can I just start tomorrow at 50mg EOD?
2. What should my test dosage be if I lower the tren to 50mg EOD?

From what my friend told me, he is waiting til the end of week 3 and then he is going to adjust my dosages from there, but I feel like effects of AAS on the body, good and bad, are pretty subjective, and he is used to tren. I have taken oral tren and that was interesting enough. So I am wanting to test it out at a lower dosage and learn to control the side effects instead of getting hit by a train and frantically figuring out how to control it.

3. Should I be taking anything else while on this cycle? AI or SERM? I have had gyno issues in the past from orals, still have a lump on the left side, and slight puffiness in both. Will an AI or SERM help take care of this? Sorry if this is basic info I should know. I have read up on them on different sites, but once again, differing opinions and abundant info make it difficult to know what to take and what not to take.

4. I am thinking of dropping tren completely at week 4. Not a long cycle, but after being on it and more research, the benefits might not outweigh the sides in my case. Can I drop tren at week 4 and continue the test for another 8 weeks?

I apologize if I missed anything. Please let me know if there is more info I need to put down or if I need to change anything to meet the forum standards/rules. Thank you for any information or input.

You should absolutely drop the tren right now! Considering your cycle experience is just with oral cycles which in itself are an absolute no go with men, you are definitely not prepared for a cycle at all. Definitely not tren! Your buddy is sending you down a very bad path!

You will definitely need to use an ai. Bloodwork will determine the proper dose. You will definitely need serms for pct. There is a lot of info that you needed before even starting a cycle that you do not have!
You need to read the beginner cycle stickys immediately! You may end up getting worse gyno not to mention a really bad ride with tren if you continue forward! Your buddy does not have your best interests in mind and it sounds like his knowledge on how to run gear is very questionable too.

Welcome! What compounds did you take in your 3 oral only cycles? you do know that oral only cycles is not for men? which tren and testosterone are you cycling now?
You are not taking an ai or hcg as well so sides are now an issue with you.
Please do your own hw and learn for yourself instead of listening to a friend who apparently knows very little about aas.

Tren is not for beginners and only for advance cycles. Have you read the profile of tren?
Tren - Also known as trenbolone. One of the most powerful injectable anabolics in the bodybuilding community, tren is a 19-nor compound much like deca. It is known for its high anabolic and adrogenic rating. Tren does not aromatize, but will increase prolactin levels in the body. It is both hepatoxic and hard on the kidneys, it will also reduce the users natural T3 production. Tren also increases feed efficiency.

400mg of tren per week and 650mg of testosterone is not for you brother for a first cycle. and your not taking an Ai or hcg as well. good heavens!
and 8 weeks of test is not an option as test has long esthers and really start you kick in at week 8. please let us know which test your cycling now as its all about long and short esthers.
this is out of control cycle indeed and your friend is damaging you for life ad trt is now in your future for good sad to say.

Take a long moment of pause and read the beginners cycle sticky threads at the top of the forum and do your own learning instead of listening to some friend who apparently knows nothing about gear.

Please get blood works done asap to see how bad youve damaged yourself so far.

Last edited:
Brother, you're "friend" needs to check himself. The fact that he has you running tren for your first run is insane. And you're not on a dopamine agonist to lower your prolactin, huge mistake. You should drop the tren right now, get some labwork done ASAP, change your Cyp dosing to 250mg 2x weekly (500mg total per week) then READ THE BEGINNERS CYCLE STICKY PLEASE! And consider getting new friends.

What am I looking for in the labwork? Will the results be different since I am on cycle? How long should I run the Cyp for after dropping tren?

What am I looking for in the labwork? Will the results be different since I am on cycle? How long should I run the Cyp for after dropping tren?

Read the beginners cycle thread in my signature to learn how to do it the right way.

I appreciate the help. I asked for test cyp and he added in the tren. I knew nothing about it except I've done a tren/epi pro hormone cycle. I should have researched further before starting, so I feel pretty stupid for doing this. Is there anything that I could have permanently screwed up in 2 weeks? I'm guessing so, just wondering

I appreciate the help. I asked for test cyp and he added in the tren. I knew nothing about it except I've done a tren/epi pro hormone cycle. I should have researched further before starting, so I feel pretty stupid for doing this. Is there anything that I could have permanently screwed up in 2 weeks? I'm guessing so, just wondering

hcg treatment and a power pct would be in order but First and foremost, you need bloodworks done. As to which panel it would be the female panel. if you live in the US privatemdlabs is the place to go to.

Ok I'll get on that. Thank you for the help.

oh and as for this friend of yours, I do not advocate violence in any matter, but off the bat, if you went up to him and kicked him as hard as you can in his nuts ten times over, it would probably be the same as to what he has done to you as of now. He does not care about you brotherman, just making coin off of you is his deal.
get new friends.

oh and as for this friend of yours, I do not advocate violence in any matter, but off the bat, if you went up to him and kicked him as hard as you can in his nuts ten times over, it would probably be the same as to what he has done to you as of now. He does not care about you brotherman, just making coin off of you is his deal.
get new friends.

Bam, tuche'

Hey OP; props to you for coming here, asking for advice and LISTENING!! You'll be ok brother

you are wasting testosterone, drop the test to 100mg EOD (yes im serious) and let the real steroid do the work. i've done 175mg test and even 150mg test a week with with 350mg tren with AMAZING results.

too many people say that you MUST run your test higher than your tren otherwise your dick wont work... thats true... but do you know that you will also start lactating if you dont use caber/bromo? you NEED caber or bromo if you are running tren.. PERIOD

you are wasting testosterone, drop the test to 100mg EOD (yes im serious) and let the real steroid do the work. i've done 175mg test and even 150mg test a week with with 350mg tren with AMAZING results.

too many people say that you MUST run your test higher than your tren otherwise your dick wont work... thats true... but do you know that you will also start lactating if you dont use caber/bromo? you NEED caber or bromo if you are running tren.. PERIOD

This gotta be the worst advice I've ever seen posted. Don't tell people to do the same stupid shit you do bud.

This gotta be the worst advice I've ever seen posted. Don't tell people to do the same stupid shit you do bud.
lol what? ur one of those guys who thinks more steroids is better huh?

please tell me sir, what benefits will he have running 600mg of test a week and 350 tren, vs 350 test and 350 tren?

he will save money on test an need less AI, he will hold less water from the test thus looking dryer, probably less side effects too if he gets them.

stupid shit? lol. how the hell is running 350 test and 350 a week stupid? hahahah

Last edited:
lol what? ur one of those guys who thinks more steroids is better huh?

please tell me sir, what benefits will he have running 600mg of test a week and 350 tren, vs 350 test and 350 tren?

he will save money on test an need less AI, he will hold less water from the test thus looking dryer, probably less side effects too if he gets them.

stupid shit? lol. how the hell is running 350 test and 350 a week stupid? hahahah

Did you not read that it is his first cycle? Who would advise using tren on a first cycle???

Did you not read that it is his first cycle? Who would advise using tren on a first cycle???
oh, well that changes everything. in that case i always advise to run nothing more than 500mg of test per week for a first cycle, 10-12 weeks. see how your body reacts, see how your mind reacts, see how things work... see even if you like taking steroids.

think of it this way, your whole life you've basically been on about 100-125mg of test A WEEK.. thats like what a guy in his early 20s is at. now all of a sudden you wanna multiply that by 5? AND tren.. stupid

Back