Tren ace/test e help first time user

Right now I get asked why I eat ravioli for first break every day and why I eat pbj's for lunch every day haha. I don't mind chicken, brussels are god afwul and needs lots of ketchup. Plain rice...idk i should likely it it tho.

Yea I have no desire to do a cycle with a dirty bulk, it's pointless. Buddy said id look like a giant zit if I did it too. I managed to accomplish honestly a lot in the powerlifting world with a awful diet but I think of how much better I could of done with proper diet.

So I think what I will do is a powerlifting style workout to get my muscles back up to where they need to be over the next few months while I get my diet solid too. Then when I cycle I have another program I will try. I quit doing powerlifting I got extremely bored of it not to be cocky but it just became boring and it was costly I don't have a full saturday to devote to a meet like I used to. But it was the style of workout I liked, very low reps high weight. Rarely did I go to failure or reps above 5. I got tired of having a 3 lift total over 1k but still being under 130lbs and skinny at the time lol.

Thanks for the help man!

Okay I haven't started yet been searching around and working on getting diet solid, have a plan with 3J im about to start and once I get that going and everything seems good I will likely start. Didn't want to start a new thread but a few questions.

Via stickys here's what imma do,
testosterone ethanate 500mg per week(250mg on Monday and 250 mg on Thursday ) for 12 weeks
Exemestane 12.5mg everyday 15 weeks
Hcg 500iu per week(250iu along with testosterone injection) 12 weeks
Hcg 1000iu everyday for the last 10 days of your cycle leading up to pct
Clomafene Citrate 50mg everyday for 4 weeks
Tamoxifen citrate 40mg every day 2 weeks followed by 20mg everyday for 2 weeks

Now my question is, all this needs to be kept in the fridge then? I have to still figure out about injections where to inject all that crap. No idea what to get for needles, the website I use has it all tho. 1ml 2ml and 5ml. I need to figure out how much of the stuff to buy for my cycle.

And I noticed that HCG crap says it comes in powder, then you need to add some bullshit to it?(the word escapes me right now im a little tired) 30 day shelf life after being reconstituted. So I presume I buy everything I need and leave it in powder form in the fridge, then reconstitute one vial or whatever at a time and when that's up do the next and all will be well? So say I buy 3 vials put all 3 in fridge reconstitute one vial and when that's up do the second vial and in powder form it has a longer life than 30 days in the fridge, or do I need to freeze it then pull the second one when I use up the first vial? Anything else I am missing here, thanks for all the advice so far. Thanks

Your oil based aas do not go in the fridge. Read the hcg sticky and ask any more questions you may have. I haven't read it in a while so not sure exactly what it says, but it got me where I need to be which is why I habent re-read it.

Depending on where you live, needles and syringes are available online. Me personally I buy my 3ml syringes with my 1" (or 1 1/2") needle attached then I also buy a needle only that's 21-23ga for drawimg my liquid. I don't like drawing with the same needle I inject, but some do it. I also buy 1/2" 29ga insulin syringes for my hcg, which I backfill with hcg once I mix up a batch, then put in freezer.

Yea I will have to figure out the whole bloodwork thing too. It's odd having many tattoos yet hating needles haha. But it's a necessary evil. 500-600 isn't much at all I likely spend way more on random junk food places.

Yea my diet right now is horrendous, but I for sure won't do anything gear wise until my diet is good. I have a decent program, although my debate is a powerlifting style program that i am used to or not. Sleep wise? I'm useless with less than 9 hours. I used to be able to do 5-7 but not anymore. On the plus side i don't drink or do drugs so that won't be a hurdle. Deep fried foods is the big one....mainly fries.

I'd like to get cardio in there somewhere too but I am not sure if it's worth it while on a cycle. 28 lbs on a test only cycle is crazy, that's what my buddy picked up with test/tren and mcdonalds/taco bell or whatever other junk. Since I got bored of motorcycle racing I don't care about being light anymore so I def want to get some weight. I appreciate the help from everybody I am gradually learning. I will have to hit up 3J soon.

feel free to contact me whenever you like at 3jdiet@gmail.com

website
3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

dont forget i also have a free diet advice thread in the diet section!

Glad you didn't listen to your friend OP in regards to the Dbol/Whinny cycle. I did that exact same cycle after listening to a friend...did not work out well for me! Crazy water gain and terrible back pumps that were at times disabling. Two months after I stopped the cycle all of that weight I gained was gone. That's when I came here and started researching and asking questions like you are doing. There's a ton of good info here, so keep reading and asking questions!!

Your oil based aas do not go in the fridge. Read the hcg sticky and ask any more questions you may have. I haven't read it in a while so not sure exactly what it says, but it got me where I need to be which is why I habent re-read it.

Depending on where you live, needles and syringes are available online. Me personally I buy my 3ml syringes with my 1" (or 1 1/2") needle attached then I also buy a needle only that's 21-23ga for drawimg my liquid. I don't like drawing with the same needle I inject, but some do it. I also buy 1/2" 29ga insulin syringes for my hcg, which I backfill with hcg once I mix up a batch, then put in freezer.

Yea I read it and did some more research cause it didn't make sense so I read it again and now im getting a grasp of it. I haven't looked into the needles and syringes part, so is the needle and syringe separate or is it one thing? How long of a needle would I need then? So what gauge does it come with normal I guess? Then separate ones for your hcg? Sorry this is kinda confused to me lol just trying to figure out what all I need to buy. Not sure if this is in a sticky I need to re-read it. I am pretty terrified of needles, despite all the tattoos, but I will make the leap even if I have to get someone to inject for me. Only thing I know about needles is my mom was diabetic so she would get big packs of a bunch of them lol.

I have a plan and everything setup via 3j already just waiting to start it once I get all the stuff I wanna cook figured out and sort out some personal issues. Eating like a little kid means most the thing on his list I don't like haha but it seems to actually be easy to follow I just have to start it. Maybe it'll help my sleeping issues too.

I mean my buddy is freaking huge that suggested dbol/winny but I'm thinking I don't wanna go that route after all the negatives i've read.

Back