Tren ace vs Tren Enanthate Raws to liquid

syphon

Just wondering exactly what color of the raw powder should tren acetate be? Slightly tinted yellow is that Tren acetate? And is Tren enanthate like a goldish, brown/orangey color (a darker color for sure). And when in liquid form and all bottled up for inj. which is darker? Tren enanthate or Tren acetate? Thanks

Does anyone have an experienced answer? Which of the two is darker in liquid form and which of the two is a darker raw powder. Thanks

So it is possible for Tren acetate to be lighter as powder and lighter when in oil all sealed up. Lighter then tren enanthate? I kn ow what ur saying but im just asking for personal experiences and opinions from bottles of tren ace and tren enanthate you guys have had in your hands and am asking which ester of tren is typically a darker oil? Forget the powder, when in oil and sealed up which of the two has a darker color?

Ok so my current supplier (the best to date by far) the raws are nearly identical in color. My old supplier had some dark Tren E and I can tell you it was good but had a ton of impurities in it including black and brown flakes caught in the filter after brewing.
Its very possible that one is darker than the other but really there are a million causes of that. You are better off taking the melting points for a better indication of purity.

Both types of tren have a lot of impurities. The Acetate can go in color from amber 75mg/ml to almost a brown in color 150mg/ml The enanthate is more golden in color but only slightly compared to other injectable's

Back