Tren Acetate powder...issue?

cause4alarm

[][][][]--------[][][][]
Hey guys. Haven't posted in awhile and actually haven't brewed in awhile but I got an order of tren ace powder in from a new supplier and I'm wondering if this is what the powder usually does?

This is my first experience with tren ace powder, I've done the fina pellet conversion and tren enan but like I said, never ace.
As you can tell in the pics it looks like something was left behind on the filter? This reminded me of when I did the pellet conversion and the binders having to be pre-filtered. I would hate to think this supplier basically ground up some fina pellets so I hope someone has brewed tren ace from powder before and can chime in.
I actually did have to filter it twice and upped the BB from 10% to 15% because it clouded up after about 30 mins of sitting, but all is good now and seems to be holding just fine.

Thanks guys!!!!
View attachment 546265
View attachment 546266

Hey Cause, also have some Tren Ace powder but it is no different then Test powder in that it dissolves the same way, just needs a tiny bit more heat. Have never seen any of mine act like yours, I'd think something is wrong with it.

Hey Cause, also have some Tren Ace powder but it is no different then Test powder in that it dissolves the same way, just needs a tiny bit more heat. Have never seen any of mine act like yours, I'd think something is wrong with it.

I have a feeling I screwed something up with the temperature. Thanks for the advice, I brewed tren enan and it was just as any other powder but something went wrong with this batch. I ended up tossing all of it but I will attempt it again soon. I'll keep you updated in a couple days.

I got to say there is something wrong with it
or it got over cooked
Mine doesn't leave any residues like that

Is that the filter? If so, I have had shit clogged in the filter with Tren. It's never taken me be surprise to have shit caught in those filters with Tren.

Ok I have run a ton of Tren A from powder and never ever never have I seen it act like that..... I have over cooked some before and it was just really dark liquid. I have never had an issue with my powder dissolving, in a 20%BB 2%BA solution with a little heat, to a clear liquid. Did you do a melt test?

Honestly bro I'd say either way you need a new source cause that shit is nasty...really really nasty.

Fuck thats almost scary. Looks like it has a wax residue on it... Ditch that shit.Hopefully you didn't buy a whole lot from your supplier.

Ok I have run a ton of Tren A from powder and never ever never have I seen it act like that..... I have over cooked some before and it was just really dark liquid. I have never had an issue with my powder dissolving, in a 20%BB 2%BA solution with a little heat, to a clear liquid. Did you do a melt test?

Honestly bro I'd say either way you need a new source cause that shit is nasty...really really nasty.

Yes I did a melting point test and it melted right at 95C. It seemed like everything was good until I added oil and then it wouldn't combine?

hatchamaback said:
Fuck thats almost scary. Looks like it has a wax residue on it... Ditch that shit.Hopefully you didn't buy a whole lot from your supplier.

In a way, I thought the supplier could have possibly ground up finaplix pellets into a fine powder and sold it as tren ace. I bought 50g and it all went down the drain.

Back