Tren cycle length......maximum

LateStart

So fellas.........what's the longest you've run tren before? I'm approaching 2 weeks in and sides have started. Curious how long you guys can stand it. Lol. I'm sure some people have mild side effects and can run long cycles, just curious how long. So far the sides aren't nearly enough to stop me, just making think about what's to come. If I'm still loving it in a couple more weeks I'm gonna get some more and plan another cycle at a higher dose. Good times ***128077;

Weather the storm and possibly drop the dose?

I have run it upwards to 4-5 months if I remember correctly. Been a while but the sides get to everyone Ive seen. 8-12 weeks is good enough

3 weeks before i could sleep in my own bed again from sweating so much and waking up in the middle of the night screaming from tren dreams.

When I keep my test lower than my tren I have no sides most of the time or just slight sides at most. When I run the even or test higher then I***8217;m all over the place.

When I keep my test lower than my tren I have no sides most of the time or just slight sides at most. When I run the even or test higher then I***8217;m all over the place.

I think about this a lot and I am excited for future cycles with this stuff. I'm really just recomp/dropping some weight right now but will soon after run another cycle of it. Thinking 200 or 300 test and 400 tren. Would that be a dosage that you speak of being more comfortable with? Or do you run the tren higher than that when compared to the test?

I think I'm around the 3 week mark but feels like it has been 2 months. Hahahaha. Sweating buckets in my sleep, sweat pouring of my face at the gym, sleep is interrupted, dreams are effed up, thoughts have changed in a not so good way. I'm getting used to the sweating.........kind of. Gonna run it until I'm put, which I think at my current dose will be in 3 or 4 weeks.

Other than those side effects I have gotten stronger, muscles are solid as a damn rock, and I appear to be leaning out even though the scale went up a bit. Trying to eat at or near maintenance hoping for a nice recomp.......but really just wanted to get to know the compound. Thanks for the input on my posts about this bros. I'll let yall know what I think when it's over

The longest I have ever run Tren was Tren-E 200mg for about 6 months. This was at the beginning stage for me, when I first started.

I would normally, now, recommend 8-12 weeks (MAX). Though, depends on bloodwork and how you're feeling with the sides.

Try not to run in long durations, as it can have side effects that may not be reversible.

Trenbolone cycle can last anywhere from 6 to 10 weeks, with 8 weeks being a commonly recommended duration. If you are looking for a breakthrough products that will give you fast results with no negative effect, go to this link https://worldofroids.to/. They can also give you professional advice there! They deliver US wide. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50". These guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out.

Back