Tren dangerous at 4-5% bodyfat?

To contribute positively to the thread, I agree with ^^^. If you don't have experience with tren and don't know how you may react psychologically to it, it may be best to avoid it for now. I have heard of all sort of emotional changes with tren. Just something to really consider.

what he said^^^^ first time I took tren I didn't drop the extra money for side supports and turned into a little girl, it wasn't pretty either

Last edited:
Have you ever done roids before?

Yes you will gain off roids but that's only while on them. Sure on that cycle you'll gain weight but how much will actually be kept?

How much is actually muscle?

My point and everyone's point on this forum is if you can not gain weight natural then steroids are not the answer. It's only a temporary fix.

6'1 and only 180? That is skinny. Post a pic.

How long have you been working out?

What's your diet now?

And you have PTSD?! And you want to run compounds that can alter your moods?
I have a buddy who has PTSD and woke up choking his girlfriend, litter lay mounted on top of her both hands around her throat.

I am not trying to be a dick. Just trying to educate.

please stop using the word "roids". you are sounding ridiculous

Thank you, appreciate it. My first cycle i gained fantastic, diet was in check, training was in check, quit smoking for the cycle. Great gains, i devoted everything for a healthier body.
But then i received a call that my own mate died, and in a very, very horrible way, that nobody could ever understand. Started smoking again, didn't give a flying fuck about BB anymore.

But i have learned from this experience and hopefully i can seperate my emotions from what i do daily. I am going to cycle doesn't matter who flames me or not, just came here for a little word of advice.

Either: 250mg test-e, 300mg tren-e, 400mg EQ, 30mg dbol OR when tren proves to be too much right now: 500mg test-e, 400mg EQ, 30mg dbol. Deca looks appealing but on the other hand it looks like a very disgusting substance that leaves your little soldier hospitalized for a long long time.

Thanks for the input already lads and lasses!

You have a lot going on man. Don't make things 100% worse for you with the one compound that has sides across the board including messing with your mental state. I do think your diet needs work, but if you're determined to do this - I'd stick with good ol' testosterone. Save the multiple compounds and tren for when you're in a good place mentally and physically.

Not going to flame you, but advice isn't often given when folks indicate they don't care what is said and plan on doing things regardless. There are hundreds of years of experience on this board; it's in your best interests to listen to folks that have been there.

My .02c :)

I should of said first cycles,, however im no expert nor have I ever done tren (or any aas) but literature and word of mouth strongly suggests this drug be used by someone very familiar with anabolic/androgenic chemicals, specifically the way they react to you specifically

I have to agree with one thing specifically...with someone who deals with mental issues personally...you should stick with Testosterone for now or if you insist on multiple compounds, maybe add Deca, I have had wicked results on test deca cycles in the past! In itself Testosterone, has a positive outlook mentally in some cases, especially libido wise. TREN is TOUGH, but when there is an existing condition, there is the potential for disaster. I have used TREN, and can speak from experience having both factors at the same time. It was very difficult!!!!!

By no means was I stating that I am better in anyway. I have a long way to go too. Maybe il put it different. 180 at 6'1 is pretty light, try gaining some weight natural first.

I am aware of all the facts, i have done my research, but i am determined.

If that is your correct bf% why would you want to use tren to get it even lower? any steroid at that bf% is dangerous much less one that can cut more weight

I am not using tren to get it lower, i wanted to use Tren for mass.

what he said^^^^ first time I took tren I didn't drop the extra money for side supports and turned into a little girl, it wasn't pretty either

Did tren make you that emotional during cycle? Or during PCT?

100% stay away from tren with PTSD.

I will mate

You have a lot going on man. Don't make things 100% worse for you with the one compound that has sides across the board including messing with your mental state. I do think your diet needs work, but if you're determined to do this - I'd stick with good ol' testosterone. Save the multiple compounds and tren for when you're in a good place mentally and physically.

Not going to flame you, but advice isn't often given when folks indicate they don't care what is said and plan on doing things regardless. There are hundreds of years of experience on this board; it's in your best interests to listen to folks that have been there.

My .02c :)

I will drop the compound and stick with a simple cycle 500mg test-e, 400mg EQ, 40mg DBOL. My diet indeed needs work but i am working on it, this cycle is going to be 100% perfect in anyway.
Not going to flame you, but advice isn't often given when folks indicate they don't care what is said and plan on doing things regardless.

You must have misunderstood what i was trying to say. I came here for advice, not for people bragging, degrading, flaming basically not contributing. That's what i see a lot on other boards. Some lad with a lot of posts waiting for new people and act all tough and shit without even reading the OP. If people contribute, explain their reasoning and maintain a friendly tone, no problem right? Look at DrHouse, sticking up for the little guy, haven't seen that on other boards.

Hey man I hope it works out good for you.

Thanks mate!

I keep screwing up these long messages:

Well whatever you do, I would try to get your personal life in check first. Everyone knows what stress feels like friend. Best of luck to you.

Thank you dipking, i'm working on it. BB is one of the ways that can't relieve my problems.

Take the advice for what its worth, youre dealing with a lot...anything that could alter your mental state, especially negatively I would stay farrrrrr away from. IMO tren is the last compound you need to be on.

Yes mate, i think i have been underestimating Tren. I don´t want to cause problems with my girlfriend or harm someone because Tren´s fucking with my brain.

Have you ever done roids before?
Yes.
Yes you will gain off roids but that's only while on them. Sure on that cycle you'll gain weight but how much will actually be kept?
With propper PCT and a good diet, of course. Muscle is muscle, it does not vaporize.

How much is actually muscle?
Running and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) alongside and keep my diet in check, well, a lot.

My point and everyone's point on this forum is if you can not gain weight natural then steroids are not the answer. It's only a temporary fix.
I can gain natural, and i did gain natural. But i lost a lot of it.

6'1 and only 180? That is skinny. Post a pic.
I think my convertion went wrong somewhere but there isn't a lot of fat.

How long have you been working out?
Few years

What's your diet now?
Just got diagnosed a month ago with PTSD so i had other priority's, PTSD really can fuck up a lot in ones life. So i'm working on a diet, want to bulk up big time, 5000 kcals +-. Want to make a great comeback.

And you have PTSD?! And you want to run compounds that can alter your moods?
I have a buddy who has PTSD and woke up choking his girlfriend, litter lay mounted on top of her both hands around her throat.
Hmmmm, that sounds awfull. Since i have already beaten up someone in my sleep and are really active in my sleep. i will pass on the Tren for this time, i think it will make me a time bomb

I am not trying to be a dick. Just trying to educate.
I appreciate that, but don't degrade people. One thing i see on these boards a lot are body builders who get jelous or are mad because someone cycled earlier then them. They don't contribute and fill up the thread with shit. Whenever someone asks for advice they get everything besides advice. Now, steroidology actually has a lot of open minded people so i see a lot of usefull things being contributed.

Dude greg plitt is 6'1 185lbs 4-5% bf. I highly doubt you look like the worlds highest paid fitness guy

Like i said, i didn´t know if the conversion went correctly. It doesn´t matter, i don´t have fat, neither do i look like Gregg plitt. Dude.

first of all nobody walks around at 4% bodyfat. bodybuilders get near 4% the day of the show and maintain it for a few hours, but it's not a bodyfat that can be maintained for any period of time. you're most likely just scrawny and someone at the gym told you you're at 4% bodyfat, but really you are not. post a pic and lets see you at 4%...

Nobody didn´t tell me anything at the gym, i measured it myself with a handheld measuring th. I won´t post pics i have nothing to prove to you or anyone. I came here for advice not to show off.

6'3" 205 isn't much better. Sorry. Not to down you but you critique people when your standing isn't much better. I'm 5'11" 208lbs and I still haven't cycled. Not saying I'm better than anyone else, but people are going to cycle regardless of what their stats should be. I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it but its kind of hypocritical. I don't tell someone they shouldn't cycle because their stats don't resemble mine but I tell the they shouldn't because based on my knowledge they should. My credentials is zero and I will be the first to admit but out of every person I physically know, they ask for my advice when it comes to cycling. Just my opinion.

+1

To contribute positively to the thread, I agree with ^^^. If you don't have experience with tren and don't know how you may react psychologically to it, it may be best to avoid it for now. I have heard of all sort of emotional changes with tren. Just something to really consider.

Tren seems to be a really bad influence a substance that cuts your fuse to almost non existent. So not a good idea for me at the moment.

I think you're making a really good decision man. Its just not worth it to possible push you too far, you know?

Back