TREN....Different every time. Different every day.

jozifp103

i3clk2.jpg

Still somewhat of a tren newb. Only my second run. First run was:
250mg test prop
350mg tren ace
150mg proviron daily
Pinning was daily.
(All PSL EP products).

This cycle is more complex:

525mg Test prop
350mg tren ace (bumped to 525mg at week 6)
700mg mast prop
50mg anavar
50mg tbol
Pinning daily
(All PSL EP products)

First cycle was strange. I remember on day 4 of the tren my world got dark. I had crippling anxiety all day and I could not get out of my own head. I got home from work and sat in my bed contemplating if I even wanted to continue the tren. It honestly scared me.

Was fine the next day and things seemed to mellow out. I was typically calm throughout the day but had mini outbursts when little things pissed me off. Nothing I couldn't control. Generally had a somewhat negative outlook on life and was less social than usual. All subsided shortly after the cycle.

SECOND cycle is currently in motion. I thought I knew what to expect this time so I went in positively. Had a smooth start...no anxiety, no anger.

Week 3 rolls around....my work performance drops a bit. Have a hard time focusing and develop a mild depressed state of mind. Immediately start thinking about my recent break-up. I have a new girl who is amazing but my last relationship was 3 years long and she is currently seeing someone else. I have a moment of weakness and call her and breakdown asking for her back. She tells me she love her new boyfriend etc etc and I threaten to drive an hour to where she lives and pay her new boyfriend a visit. This all came out of nowhere and happened in one day. I was fine until this day. This depression lasts for 3-4 days. I basically harassed her during this time. Called her horrible things and ruined any respect she had for me. I came out of it after 4 days and came to my senses. Blocked her on every device, social media, everything I could think of.

This was about 5-6 weeks ago. I'm good now and love the girl I'm with. I have since upped my tren dose to 525mg/week and still feel "ok". My mood is completely different every day though. There is no stability on tren. One day you could feel amazing and the next you could be the meanest moodiest asshole on earth. Generally I will say that all in all I feel like shit. It's not unbearable but I can tell I'm not 100% myself. I find it difficult to find joy in things I usually like and I'm mostly emotionless unless it's anger. Very similar to my symptoms when I had depression in my early 20's. I will continue to add tren to my cycles here and there. I love the results....and as long as everything is right in my life (which it wasn't this time) I will be fine. But for those who say the side effects are over-hyped...that may be true for you...but for me tren has been a different experience each time and each day is a new adventure.

I'll be sticking to ace for now in case I need to jump ship!

Thanks for listening lol.

Josepi,

Again AAS ENHANCE who we are and how we act and more so , how we re act; the key is the last one.
It s frightening to think of where I d be if I ran 3-500 mg tren wkly...and the same w test. It s been a real bad year but except for 1 s6 wk self destructing binge I ve found I no longer lash out. And u too will realize this so let this serve as a lesson learned. File that under "oops" and forget it. Embrace your new lady; asking one back s never good as it ll require more of you doing the stuff u HAD or putting up with the stuff u all broke up with....
Regret is a useless emotion unless u process through it and NEVER do it again. I am possibly the most mental train wreck of this forum and DPR, HW Milt, Mega etc can attest to it. That s y I do lil cycle s not only cuz I m content ( need to be leaner ) sort of but I m at a point where maintaining my look is challenging enough.
MY SON S (10 yr old ) email s me, call s me LOVES ME.
I doubt I ll pine much more over a woman lost than I will losing a really good lighter.Way to many ladie s w money that like to do a guy that looks good naked and can pound them into hamburger and then go home....someone else s. I like being the other guy...to e z and I live for solitude and peace.
I m convinced if I ever do pay for a hooker it will be as much that she leaves after I spew goo than for the sexual perversions she ll be doing.. ( Charlie Sheen).
That u recognize the tren train s a potentially m f ing wild ride, son------ is the key bro.

Cool u were so open. I m scared of tren....but do lil bits anyway.

Last edited:
I guarantee that you'll improve as a person as soon as you stop making all your posts bold writing. You'll be happier, mood increased and you may even be able to get erections again.

Hahaha. That just tickled my funny bone on a day that is FINALLY coming to a close. Thanks Onk! <3

On a serious note: I've been saying this for years; if you're in a bad place, stay the fuck away from tren! Like Teutonic said, it totally makes that person inside come out fo sho!

I'd be lying if I said that there are some very lucky people (including myself) that they chose to make life hard for me when I was off trenbolone. I'm chill as hell 99.999% of the time, but when those little voices are telling you something at 400 decibels in your mind, and some dude is messing with your state of cool (or gal), that's just a great recipe for some really bad possibilities.

Total respect for sharing man. It's not easy admitting to doing something foolish and embarrassing. :)

Reactions: Onk
I guarantee that you'll improve as a person as soon as you stop making all your posts bold writing. You'll be happier, mood increased and you may even be able to get erections again.

Joesepi...it s all bout gym/gallows humor round here;

I only rambled on about mefor 2 reasons--
1- as an older guy ( player ) women will never be empowered enough to devastate me or make me embarrass myself again. Soon u2 will find Xanado

2-My vanity is outstripped only by my narcissism.

Lololol

i3clk2.jpg

Still somewhat of a tren newb. Only my second run. First run was:
250mg test prop
350mg tren ace
150mg proviron daily
Pinning was daily.
(All PSL EP products).

This cycle is more complex:

525mg Test prop
350mg tren ace (bumped to 525mg at week 6)
700mg mast prop
50mg anavar
50mg tbol
Pinning daily
(All PSL EP products)

First cycle was strange. I remember on day 4 of the tren my world got dark. I had crippling anxiety all day and I could not get out of my own head. I got home from work and sat in my bed contemplating if I even wanted to continue the tren. It honestly scared me.

Was fine the next day and things seemed to mellow out. I was typically calm throughout the day but had mini outbursts when little things pissed me off. Nothing I couldn't control. Generally had a somewhat negative outlook on life and was less social than usual. All subsided shortly after the cycle.

SECOND cycle is currently in motion. I thought I knew what to expect this time so I went in positively. Had a smooth start...no anxiety, no anger.

Week 3 rolls around....my work performance drops a bit. Have a hard time focusing and develop a mild depressed state of mind. Immediately start thinking about my recent break-up. I have a new girl who is amazing but my last relationship was 3 years long and she is currently seeing someone else. I have a moment of weakness and call her and breakdown asking for her back. She tells me she love her new boyfriend etc etc and I threaten to drive an hour to where she lives and pay her new boyfriend a visit. This all came out of nowhere and happened in one day. I was fine until this day. This depression lasts for 3-4 days. I basically harassed her during this time. Called her horrible things and ruined any respect she had for me. I came out of it after 4 days and came to my senses. Blocked her on every device, social media, everything I could think of.

This was about 5-6 weeks ago. I'm good now and love the girl I'm with. I have since upped my tren dose to 525mg/week and still feel "ok". My mood is completely different every day though. There is no stability on tren. One day you could feel amazing and the next you could be the meanest moodiest asshole on earth. Generally I will say that all in all I feel like shit. It's not unbearable but I can tell I'm not 100% myself. I find it difficult to find joy in things I usually like and I'm mostly emotionless unless it's anger. Very similar to my symptoms when I had depression in my early 20's. I will continue to add tren to my cycles here and there. I love the results....and as long as everything is right in my life (which it wasn't this time) I will be fine. But for those who say the side effects are over-hyped...that may be true for you...but for me tren has been a different experience each time and each day is a new adventure.

Thanks for listening lol.

man, i can relate bro!! im half way afraid to run tren again because of dealing with similar things you just described. it definantly fucks with state of mind. good luck bro, and dont let pride keep you from doing whats right even if it means jumping off

10 days on tren Ace 350mg/week test E 250/week masteron prop 500/week does not feel any bad effects yet honestly everything is just normal I pinned 4 days ago 100mg and 3 days ago 50mg because I travel for 5 days. First days I was tired now feel better I think 3 reasons 1st test E does not kicked in I pinned 250mg 1st day and 1 week later again 250 2nd its just trenbolone side effect 3rd I added GW50516 1 day later felt OK. I was very depressed some time ago but so far all OK.
Only blood pressure is slightly up 3 days ago was 122/80 then evening went to 138/78 today 133/70

Have been using Tren off and on for about 10 years. It definitely takes my blood pressure up a bit and elevates my core body temperature by about 1 degree Fahrenheit, but the main side effect I have noticed these past couple years is also a change in my mental state and even cognitive function. I am much more emotional when on Tren these days and more likely to fly off the handle inappropriately. I have to catch myself sometimes and remember that it is just the Tren talking, calm down, etc. The other thing I have noticed is a subtle enhancement in my memory and mental processing function of my brain. Meaning I am sharper when on Tren, even though a bit sleep deprived at times.

I have to add depending on ur zip code factor in the "crazy from the heat " variable. Our heat index ain t been under 100 since 6-1-16 ish and I do lot s of stuff outside, fix vw audi s hot sometime s since I cannot travel....love yard work etc.

The load of gear u all are on...wow...guess I m just a puss. I can get furious over a damn sensor located where only my 10 yr can get to it...a woman ??? Capitol murder if I cared...

My cycle s 150 tesrt c Sunday night
50/50 tren a-prop M W F. 500 total.

Anytime you need to talk you can reach out to me jozifp! Personally tren early on gives me a euphoric feeling. My mood is phenomenal. My moods are not as stable if my test is above 5-600. When i dropped my test back,to 150-300 and ran my tren about 400, and mast about600- 700. Also, proviron 50-100ed. . The lower test and added proviron really helped. Also keeping mast almost double the tren. I didnt really experience the mood swings. I did have vivid dreams, also sweating like a stuffed turkey in the middle of winter in a pair of boxers just sitting still after getting out of the shower..
But i think you have to keep a detailed log when running tren.
This is why some people run test high tren low. Why others run test low and tren high. You need to possible switch the doses around to see which way your body and mind copes better. But tren around 200 cardio is still a breeze, and you still lose that extra fat. Tren at 400 is when breathing and cardio personally become affected. And your mind plays tricks on ya. 600ew you will have the craziest dreams and wake up pissed off that what ever you dreamed your girl was doing, really happened even though she ia laying right next to ya... also strength gains are sick, but changing the plates on the leg press is a workout on its own and requires extra time to recoup. and . so side effects will change depending on what your running , also, note down your carbs, how late or close to bed your taking in carbs.. this could be a culprit for the weird dreams. But if your a high strung person , or generally fly off the handle For little things. Tren probable isnt right for you.

I'm usually ok on Tren. Throw in contest prep and hardcore dieting and i'm an asshole. Unsocial, won't talk much, and just generally want to be alone. I perk up at the gym and around friends.

I totally feel you with the different experience every time. It's not just Tren for me, but any cycle. Kinda crazy really. Thanks for sharing.

My first run of tren I experienced everything in all the post. Thing I hated most was I had no endurance and walking a flight of stairs and I was winded. I'm just now getting back to cardio, 4 weeks after ending. Started with ace and mixed ace and ethanate for last weeks.

Thanks for the input brothers. This was very enlightening to say the least. You can read and read and read about others' tren experiences but still won't have a grasp of what it can do until you try it. So far nothing that has happened has been traumatic enough to scare me away from running tren....I just have to make 100% sure my life is in order. Still on the tren and feeling great....minus the subtle negative outlook and grumpiness. Looking forward to getting that "spark" back for sure and getting that positive outlook back. But I'd say all in all, the results are worth it.

I'm having another go at a tren E test E cycle, running tren at 330 a week and test at 560 a week.

only a few weeks into it but already noticing the need for more AI than I usually take for a straight test cycle.

Getting a little sweaty at night and getting some weird dreams... not sure if its the tren or the binge watching of Walking Dead

This is a wise plan. It is also always my plan. Ive had my fair share of experience with Tren and although all the potential side effects may not happen, being that they are potential they also very well could happen. The negative MENTAL side effects that Tren can cause are by far the most troublesome.

I think what you experienced was the other 1, 2, or 3 voices in you head side effect. I can understand, Ive been there and its not cool. The best thing to do is be very aware of who you are and if things start to seem fucking up.....Sit down and really ask yourself if what you think is going on is actually in fact going on. Take some time to chill, go train, have a cold shower, whatever, do not act on emotion because it will almost always get you into something youll regret.

The potential side effects are real and anyone who says they are blown out proportion has either a) not ran Tren for a long enough period, b) not ran a significant dose, or c) not ran enough cycles of it to see it in all its shapes and forms.

This is a wise plan. It is also always my plan. Ive had my fair share of experience with Tren and although all the potential side effects may not happen, being that they are potential they also very well could happen. The negative MENTAL side effects that Tren can cause are by far the most troublesome.

I think what you experienced was the other 1, 2, or 3 voices in you head side effect. I can understand, Ive been there and its not cool. The best thing to do is be very aware of who you are and if things start to seem fucking up.....Sit down and really ask yourself if what you think is going on is actually in fact going on. Take some time to chill, go train, have a cold shower, whatever, do not act on emotion because it will almost always get you into something youll regret.

The potential side effects are real and anyone who says they are blown out proportion has either a) not ran Tren for a long enough period, b) not ran a significant dose, or c) not ran enough cycles of it to see it in all its shapes and forms.

Yep....very accurate description bro. Generally speaking...I feel fine now but still have my moments. I'll be dropping the tren in a couple weeks or maybe sooner. It's getting to the point where I'm just ready to come off. Maybe I'll swap it out with npp and eq and see what happens.

Back