Tren Enanthate

BigRonWannabee

Made up 8g today @ 250mg/ml

Went easily into solution with 3%ba and 9%bb, and is holding just fine. :D I know not too many people have worked with it, but its nothin special. It could probably go in with less solvents but 3/9 is painless as is.

Slowly building up my stock for the next one...cant wait
:40oz: :40oz: :40oz: :40oz:

good to see that turned out well :D
im gonna throw some of that into my cyc soon... can't deal with EOD injections :(

I cant imagine it bein painful. tren ace @100mg/ml hurts less than prop @ 100mg/ml... so im assuming that tren enan wont hurt at 250mg/ml when we all know test enan dont really hurt that much until around 450 or 500mg/ml.

DougoeFre5h said:
I cant imagine it bein painful. tren ace @100mg/ml hurts less than prop @ 100mg/ml... so im assuming that tren enan wont hurt at 250mg/ml when we all know test enan dont really hurt that much until around 450 or 500mg/ml.

I'm not sure that its reasonable to compair Test Enan with Tren Enan because they share the same Ester..

Every one said that Tren Enan would be just as easy to make as Test Enan cos of the ester, and it is nothing like as easy...

I made my Tren Enan with 10% BA at 290mg/ml and it held no problem... Its high BA, but I couldnt get BB over here and was to lazy to mail order it from the States.. I mixed it with Test Enan which had no BA so was painless...

I would love to know if yours is painless? When will you be trying it??

I will make another batch next month so want to get a better recipie than my 10% BA cos I want to make it stronger than 290mg/ml

let us know if its still holding after a week or so. id love to get this stuff close to 400mg/ml if poss pain free.

pullinbig said:
let us know if its still holding after a week or so. id love to get this stuff close to 400mg/ml if poss pain free.

Thats close to where I am aiming for the 400mg/500mg preferably...

Maybe I will be you Guinea Pig PB:D

depends on when I order again. =0)

im stocked up on tren ace right now so we'll get that out of the way first.

PB,

Just a thought what is the highest BA / BB mix you have ever made painless??

To get my Tren Enan to hold at 500mg will be possible, but how high is too high?? I have only mild discomfort at 10 % BA so my body will take it, but does there ever become a health problem with high doses???

Just curious,
I am off to Japan for a week and hope to convert 10g of Tren Enan when I get back and to have it hold at 500mg/ml how high can I go with the BA/BB just until there is pain?? and then cut it back to no pain?

Cheers

MM

On a side track

Ps thanks for the PM, I have been too buys to reply and thank you. My only comment is that it was alittle vauge and stuff I kinda knew. (I saw a couple of pics of guys at your gym on this site and wondered how they maintain that deffinition and size) to say diet doesnt really help. Is there a spit of Carb Vrs Protien I should be consentrating on. Ie 30% Card and 70% protien? (remember I live in China so suppliments are difficult if not impossible to get and very very expensive) ( are those guys using DNP or a similar product to achieve that level of body fat. My body fat is currently quite easy (not easy but very little effort) to maintain at 9.5% and personaly its still too High, esspecialy around my abbs.. The rest of my body is close to my ideal, Do you know how low one can go with out using cutting drugs? Am I at my limit, because I feel that there is no way I can change anything in my diet to reduce it to say 7% Im eatting very clean and regular.. And too much Cardio seems to burn off my muscle even with as much protien as I can source naturally (I take no suppliments at all, except steroids)but I loose size fairly quicky and once again I am in that cycle mode which i'm trying to phase out slightly. I'm not against cycling a cutting drug, but as I said i'm looking now (at almost 31 years old) at finding a maintainable shape and size with quailty musclle diffinition.. (this last course was alittle crazy (high Mg's) and there were too many questions asked about my 4 month transition and gaining just short of 17kg... And the excuse of eatting a full tub of Hagen Daze doesnt wash after 4 months of me eatting perfect at work and then pigging out on an evening to cover my ass!!

Sorry for the long email, just looking for some help from BB's who can acheive extreamly low body fat... (the key though is MAINTAINABLE change

Ps thansk again for the reply, just need more info ar a point in the right direction, a book I should read, or articles...

Cheers who ever takes on this quest!! :)

Regards

Soon to be ripped MM

Back