Tren Enanthate

Im assuming you have access to gh over there. Why not start researching GH used for fat loss. Im not sure how cut you want to be, but there are only so many methods:

cardio
clean diet, cutting diet
gh, t3
clen
dnp

Id suggest a slow reduction of calories, starting with stripping fat from your diet. Then move to take some carb calories out. Keep your post workout nutrition the same for as long as possible though. If you want to see fat loss but NOT muscle loss, I feel the calorie cutting has to be done slowely, maybe 500c a week. Find your maintanence calorie amount.

Throw this one in the diet section as well, some good guys over there know what they're talkin about.

Mini Me said:
PB,

Just a thought what is the highest BA / BB mix you have ever made painless??

To get my Tren Enan to hold at 500mg will be possible, but how high is too high?? I have only mild discomfort at 10 % BA so my body will take it, but does there ever become a health problem with high doses???

Just curious,
I am off to Japan for a week and hope to convert 10g of Tren Enan when I get back and to have it hold at 500mg/ml how high can I go with the BA/BB just until there is pain?? and then cut it back to no pain?

Cheers

MM

On a side track

Ps thanks for the PM, I have been too buys to reply and thank you. My only comment is that it was alittle vauge and stuff I kinda knew. (I saw a couple of pics of guys at your gym on this site and wondered how they maintain that deffinition and size) to say diet doesnt really help. Is there a spit of Carb Vrs Protien I should be consentrating on. Ie 30% Card and 70% protien? (remember I live in China so suppliments are difficult if not impossible to get and very very expensive) ( are those guys using DNP or a similar product to achieve that level of body fat. My body fat is currently quite easy (not easy but very little effort) to maintain at 9.5% and personaly its still too High, esspecialy around my abbs.. The rest of my body is close to my ideal, Do you know how low one can go with out using cutting drugs? Am I at my limit, because I feel that there is no way I can change anything in my diet to reduce it to say 7% Im eatting very clean and regular.. And too much Cardio seems to burn off my muscle even with as much protien as I can source naturally (I take no suppliments at all, except steroids)but I loose size fairly quicky and once again I am in that cycle mode which i'm trying to phase out slightly. I'm not against cycling a cutting drug, but as I said i'm looking now (at almost 31 years old) at finding a maintainable shape and size with quailty musclle diffinition.. (this last course was alittle crazy (high Mg's) and there were too many questions asked about my 4 month transition and gaining just short of 17kg... And the excuse of eatting a full tub of Hagen Daze doesnt wash after 4 months of me eatting perfect at work and then pigging out on an evening to cover my ass!!

Sorry for the long email, just looking for some help from BB's who can acheive extreamly low body fat... (the key though is MAINTAINABLE change

Ps thansk again for the reply, just need more info ar a point in the right direction, a book I should read, or articles...

Cheers who ever takes on this quest!! :)

Regards

Soon to be ripped MM

those guys from my gym are late thirties and early forties. they both compete. no dnp, clen, t3, no fat burners. one guy is eating 300-400 carbs a day. how can this be? timing of carbs is the key as well as manipulating drugs. not much cardion either.

heres a couple of pics from the show they did.

SC%A9O40943.jpg

SC%A9O41021.jpg

Mini Me said:
PB,

Just a thought what is the highest BA / BB mix you have ever made painless??

To get my Tren Enan to hold at 500mg will be possible, but how high is too high?? I have only mild discomfort at 10 % BA so my body will take it, but does there ever become a health problem with high doses???

Just curious,
I am off to Japan for a week and hope to convert 10g of Tren Enan when I get back and to have it hold at 500mg/ml how high can I go with the BA/BB just until there is pain?? and then cut it back to no pain?

Cheers

MM

i have gone 2% ba and 20% bb on cyp before and it was smooth as silk at 400mg/ml. my last batch i made 2% ba and 17% bb at 333mg/ml and it is totally painless.

pb, your telling me that the white guy has semi-striated glutes with NO fat burners whatsoever. Your saying that with carb timing and minimal cardio those guys have that condition. I want whatever routine and nutrition help they got!

oh yeah the white guy carries most of his BF in his lower body. we are working on bulking up his legs as they are lagging just abit from his upper body. he was 180 when we started. hes around 215 now. 1.5 yeras later. he wants 235 at 10% BF. no prob. he is taking a year off from competing to add the muscle mass.

Cheers, for the reply,

I am going to have to sit down with a pencil and paper and start working out Cal / Protein / Carb exactly and see where I am now..

HGH is reasonably priced over here and was something I considered but decided against it, at least this year (girlfriend got a little pissed off about it, to say the least!!)

Taking Clen or DNP will do the job I guess ,but I will only put it on again so doesnt move me to my 'Maintainable shape'

I have until the end of the month to sort things out and get ready to start my next cycle..

Time to hit the books again.....

Regards

MM

not to get off topic but did you major in this in college pullin-big or just from experience, Looks like you know what is going on.

school of hard knocks. best university in the world. half of what i learned in books dont work. but on the bright side half did. lololololol

manipulating carbs and drugs works well. no fat burners needed less you impatient. but my focus is to maintain or increase strength while dieting down. why loose hard earned muscle to be shreaded when it dont have to be that way?

occassionally i'll diet down to 280 or so just for the hell of it. I maintain my strength while doing so. 6-8 weeks i drop 30lbs no prob just by changing drugs and carb timing.

Back