tren ghrp andcjc-1295 and gyno????

nasty_nate_84

Idk know if its just fat or if its gyno but can you mix or stack tren a and ghrp and cjc-1295 w\out dac? Would this mixture affect or give me gyno? Anybody give me symptoms of gyno I've read a bit online but still now I'm paranoid I'm dosing tren a 2x a week 150mG TWICE a week 150mcg of ghrp-6 and cjc 1295 w/o dac three times a day could this or will this give gyno am I dosing fucked up or what cuz this is my first cycle of anything lol real help would be rely appreciated

Idk know if its just fat or if its gyno but can you mix or stack tren a and ghrp and cjc-1295 w\out dac? Would this mixture affect or give me gyno? Anybody give me symptoms of gyno I've read a bit online but still now I'm paranoid I'm dosing tren a 2x a week 150mG TWICE a week 150mcg of ghrp-6 and cjc 1295 w/o dac three times a day could this or will this give gyno am I dosing fucked up or what cuz this is my first cycle of anything lol real help would be rely appreciated

would it have been that hard to ask this questions before u even considered starting a cycle? fuck me,i researched for more than 8 month's before i did my first cycle,and did only a basic test/e for 12 weeks.

You have don't be scaried, you can take 10 mg nolvadex (if tren aromatase, I don't know this :( ) also you can take peptides and steroids togheter, because it's like steroids and HGH :)

nate do yourself a favor and go in the aas section and read as much as you can about what you are doing and what precautions to take,don"t listen to the first morron that gives u advice without even knowing what he's talking about.the issue is not solved just by knowing a brand name like nolvadex!

Last edited:
View attachment 544707View attachment 544708View attachment 544709View attachment 544710View attachment 544711

does this look like the start of gyno even? lol maybe im just paranoid but i have been reading on it next cycle im doin it with letrozole or tamoxifen ive read thatt letro is better? but the thing is im halfway done with my cycle or more i have two more weeks left so would letro still work at end of cycle or pct? or is it just fat and i need more cardio? lol i have a bit of a belly abd do cardio everyday almost so whatsup

Last edited:
What symptoms are you experiencing. Is there a hard little lump under the nipple. Are they ichy and sensitive. Nips feeling puffy? You should NEVER run tren alone. Thats just a bad idea. Always use test with it. If you are running tren ace then twice a week is not nearly enough injections. Yes you can stack tren with these peps, I just came off a cycle with the same things except with test and t3. Tren can cause prolactin induced gyno, are your nips leaking? Likely this is all in your head, but you should have been prepared. You have no clue what your doing for running a compound as strong as tren. Tren induced gyno can only be combated with a prolactin inhibitor like caber or prami. When aromatizing androgens are involved an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is necessary as well.

You have don't be scaried, you can take 10 mg nolvadex (if tren aromatase, I don't know this :( ) also you can take peptides and steroids togheter, because it's like steroids and HGH :)

Dont offer advice when you don't know wtf your talking about. Stupid. Delete this post before newbies listen to your dumbass advice.

@ meathead my nips are just a lil sore but then again they are sensitive anyways idk bout puffy everybody is different the pic is posted but its not like some peoples lol i guess the only thing i am experiencing is the soreness just barely no hard lumps or anything i guess if it gets worse ill just get some letro can i use that pct? cuz i have maybe 2 weeks left its more like im retaining water or some bs in my titties but thanks for the advise man thats super cool should i continue with my cycle and just stick with the peptides? or finish cycle and pct with peptides and ?lectro

Dont offer advice when you don't know wtf your talking about. Stupid. Delete this post before newbies listen to your dumbass advice.

You can be more respectful buddy.

English is not my natural language, so I have misunderstanded the question (I'm sorry for this, especially for you Nasty nate84).

Back to the thread:

An Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is like anastrozole?

Last edited:
@ meathead my nips are just a lil sore but then again they are sensitive anyways idk bout puffy everybody is different the pic is posted but its not like some peoples lol i guess the only thing i am experiencing is the soreness just barely no hard lumps or anything i guess if it gets worse ill just get some letro can i use that pct? cuz i have maybe 2 weeks left its more like im retaining water or some bs in my titties but thanks for the advise man thats super cool should i continue with my cycle and just stick with the peptides? or finish cycle and pct with peptides and ?lectro

If you have no other issues just finish it out I guess. If you don't have a lump under the nipple then your fine. Don't stress. Remember to use test as a base for all cycles from now on.

You can be more respectful buddy.

English is not my natural language, so I have misunderstanded the question (I'm sorry for this, especially for you Nasty nate84).

Back to the thread:

An Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is like anastrozole?

Sorry your right, I was in an asshole mood last night lol. My apologies. Yes, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is like anastrozole.

Awww i like to see you guys get along lol and meat i will four more shots to go i will use it as a base nxt time thank you guys it wss just concerning for me is all now i got this stupid pain qnd next n in my injection site god i hope it doesnt bruise but next time im gonna order some letro so i can keep it handy just in case lol thanks for the help guys

Awww i like to see you guys get along lol and meat i will four more shots to go i will use it as a base nxt time thank you guys it wss just concerning for me is all now i got this stupid pain qnd next n in my injection site god i hope it doesnt bruise but next time im gonna order some letro so i can keep it handy just in case lol thanks for the help guys

Ok PM me if you have any more issues.

Back