Tren help. something is off

any thoughts to this.... been cooking the tren from "someone" for over an hour. melted right at 205. then put rest of it in beaker and heated and have been heating it for about an hour! it still has not fully dissolved and has micro particles still swirling. been anywhere from 160-205 on the temp but still does not fully dissolve and become a orangish clear.

what am I missing here?

any thoughts to this.... been cooking the tren from "someone" for over an hour. melted right at 205. then put rest of it in beaker and heated and have been heating it for about an hour! it still has not fully dissolved and has micro particles still swirling. been anywhere from 160-205 on the temp but still does not fully dissolve and become a orangish clear.

what am I missing here?

Pics, tits, or GTFO!

Just kidding. Pics would do :p.

8vSlVkW.jpg
started out like this....

zhRRZpe.jpg
then turned to this

PPc84FK.jpg
still has some gunk

T6vOdXb.jpg
towards the end of it. still dark and not clearish orange. can see some particles floating

1w14OvN.jpg
for now. wrapped up. will keep heating tomorrow. just looks too damn orange. and micro micro micro particles.

what am I missing here?

thanks!

Hey mate,

The orange particles in the first pic look like the "sludge". Try to get the oil temperature to 205 F and keep it there for about 5 minutes to see if it will melt.

If it doesn't melt, then what you can do is use a paper coffee filter and filter it out.

IMG_6164.jpg

PS: To PM, you need a 50 post count.

hmmm... and how exactly does that work?

I kept it up around 205 for a while and its more hard rock on the bottom of beaker

hmmm... and how exactly does that work?

I kept it up around 205 for a while and its more hard rock on the bottom of beaker

Hey mate,

You start by covering a funnel with the coffee filter, disinfect it with alcohol, and then pour the warm Tren solution into it.

Hey mate,

You start by covering a funnel with the coffee filter, disinfect it with alcohol, and then pour the warm Tren solution into it.

just need to find me another beaker around here and ill need to find a funnel as well. so Ill disinfect the funnel and pour the tren over the filter into the new beaker?...never tried it before.

this morning its still dark orange but looks to have no particles floating around. how clear should it look before attempting to filter?

just need to find me another beaker around here and ill need to find a funnel as well. so Ill disinfect the funnel and pour the tren over the filter into the new beaker?...never tried it before.

Yeah, that's how you filter with a coffee filter. But if you don't have a funnel, you can just put the filter over a second beaker, and use paper clips to hold it in place, like this:

4.JPG

I have done this many times before with Finaplix pellets to get the insoluble binders out.

this morning its still dark orange but looks to have no particles floating around. how clear should it look before attempting to filter?

pics please. If it's clear and there are no visible particles, then that's great news!

Yeah, that's how you filter with a coffee filter. But if you don't have a funnel, you can just put the filter over a second beaker, and use paper clips to hold it in place, like this:

4.JPG

I have done this many times before with Finaplix pellets to get the insoluble binders out.

pics please. If it's clear and there are no visible particles, then that's great news!

you have pics for everything.

I took a photo this morning, Ill have to grab it when I get a chance. Used the coffee filter, no funnel, and ended up getting 90ml out of it. That last 10 just sat in the filter and did not want to drain, turned to a bit of goop.

Back