Tren only cycle

novice1

I'm and older lifter who is really sensitive to any drugs that convert to estrogen. Even when using arimidex, my BP still increases, and i get some water retention. I was hoping for some feedback on a Tren E cycle of about 400mg/wk for 8-10 weeks. I like that there is no estrogen conversion. I have however heard about sexual side effects. Would taking small doses of HCG throughout the cycle help to keep my own test levels up rather than being completely shut down. Or do I need to take test as well during the cycle.

Thanks for any input

Tren is the only thing I've ever used that has significantly raised my blood pressure.

You should not run tren without at least an hrt dose of test.

I would NEVER EVER EVER run Tren without an equal or greater dose of Test.
Read my cycle thread and you'll see why.

I agree with aztec...I wouldn't recommend tren only in the first place, but if you do, then at least run a low dose of test alongside it

What about Blood pressure

Thanks for the input guys. What do you all do to keep your blood pressure down. Do you take any meds? Thanks for the input

My blood pressure goes back down to normal within a month or so after I have concluded my cycles with tren. I never use any BP meds at all.

Tren is the only thing I've ever used that has significantly raised my blood pressure.

nice avatar...Aztech...LOL HMMMMMM I WONDER...

Last edited:

Agreed. An hrt dose shouldnt cause any estrogen probs either. Id throw some hcg in the mix too just for good measure.

nice avatar...Aztech...LOL HMMMMMM I WONDER...

I LOL'd too

I have a friend doing a tren only cycle, doesnt really know what he's doing. Says he hasnt shut down and its been about 4 i think since he's started, bad diet, lazy training. Is there something i can say to worry him into changing his cycle or getting bp test done?

I LOL'd too

I have a friend doing a tren only cycle, doesnt really know what he's doing. Says he hasnt shut down and its been about 4 i think since he's started, bad diet, lazy training. Is there something i can say to worry him into changing his cycle or getting bp test done?

Tell him he's going to die !!

What makes you think BP is related to estrogen levels ? When you say that you are sensitive to estrogens, do you mean that you are gyno prone? Because then tren is not the best choice either..

Back