Tren Recipe help!

Take:
1.56ml BA
15.6ml BB

put into a beaker, pour in your pellets to equal 6grams worth!!!! I'm pretty sure that is 3 carts... 2grams a cart right? I haven't done it in a long time.

Anyway put in your powder 6grams worth of Tren and a total of way more than that. Put in your BB and BA and heat up to about 100 for a good while about 25 min or for sure until the pellets are dissolved and you see no more pellets and then after that leave it for another 10min of heat.

With it hot pour it into another beaker with a coffee filter rubber banded over the top. Or let it settle for an hour or 3 and suck off top layer which ever you wanna shake your dick at. Just do a prefilter and get most of the trash out.
Reheat your brew up to about 85-95 degree and whatman filter or bottletop filter that shit and you're good!!!!

LOL that is funny!!! Don't forget to add 56.4ml of oil before you filter it. Like in the part that told you to let the BA and BB dissolve the pellets......... Once the pellets are dissolved and you let it heat an additional 10min, start putting in oil in small increments so as not to drastically drop the temp. Bring the oil and shit (brew) back up to 100 and then coffee filter that shit. 2.00 micron bottle top filters filter this gunk shit nicely for a prefilter stage!!!!

Last edited:
2 carts = 4g tren ace.

Oil - 30ml
BA - 1.2ml
BB - 8ml

^Starks method is pretty much accurate.

Add BA, BB and 2 carts into beaker and heat to 100 degrees. Use a glass stirring rod and continuing stirring until pellets are dissolved (takes 10-15 mins). Once dissolved, pour through a coffee filter/funnel into another beaker. When this pre-filtering has finished (at least an hour later) add oil while heating.

Once everything has combined, the next filtering method is your choice, either filter unit or syringe filter will work. If syringe filter is used, make sure to have an extra one on hand because the first one might clog.

This yields 40ml at 100mg.

Take:
1.56ml BA
15.6ml BB

put into a beaker, pour in your pellets to equal 6grams worth!!!! I'm pretty sure that is 3 carts... 2grams a cart right? I haven't done it in a long time.

Anyway put in your powder 6grams worth of Tren and a total of way more than that. Put in your BB and BA and heat up to about 100 for a good while about 25 min or for sure until the pellets are dissolved and you see no more pellets and then after that leave it for another 10min of heat.

With it hot pour it into another beaker with a coffee filter rubber banded over the top. Or let it settle for an hour or 3 and suck off top layer which ever you wanna shake your dick at. Just do a prefilter and get most of the trash out.
Reheat your brew up to about 85-95 degree and whatman filter or bottletop filter that shit and you're good!!!!

LOL that is funny!!! Don't forget to add 56.4ml of oil before you filter it. Like in the part that told you to let the BA and BB dissolve the pellets......... Once the pellets are dissolved and you let it heat an additional 10min, start putting in oil in small increments so as not to drastically drop the temp. Bring the oil and shit (brew) back up to 100 and then coffee filter that shit. 2.00 micron bottle top filters filter this gunk shit nicely for a prefilter stage!!!!

What he said.. If you use a 45 whatman you can get 80ml through it. good luck..

PELLET GRINDERS ASSOC.

This is for the pellet grinders, dark, hint hint.... Grinding the pellets is a unecessary step.
1) You never get all that shit that gets caked to the mortar or pestle end off all the way, and though it's not alot left after you scrape most of it off, it still is that much less tren in your batch!!!

2) It takes a good bit of time off the total brew time and just as effective and IMHO it is MORE effective (see #1)

That being said.... I still respect my bros and fellow brewers who contribute to and are a part of the Pellet Grinders Assoc.!!!! LOL

Yup what starks said, I should have elaborated more.

If you grind you end up with a little on the pestle and mortar. IMO its not enough to worry about. But he is 100% right.

Yes it does take a significant ammount of time off. So if you have lots of time, let it sit overnight. If not grind it up!

Happy brewing.

Back