Tren Test cycle Gyno questions

Tac1990

So I've done a lot of research and there are still some questions I have not been able to find answers to Revolving around gyno.
1. Tren does not convert into estrogen but can boost your progesterone levels causing Progesterone Gyno. What would you take to counteract that? Everything I read says take letro or caber. From my understanding Letro works directly on estrogen. And caber works on prolactin. So what would help prevent progesterone levels?
2. Running test will also boot your estrogen levels but I've read that tren inhibits aromatase. So would you still need to take something like arimidex to prevent gyno?

3. What would you guys run with this cycle of tren a 350mg/w and test p 600mg/w to prevent every aspect of gyno ?

Anyone's input would be much appreciated.

What would your cycle history be? Typically, running just a test cycle would need the use of an ai. So adding compounds to test wouldn't mean to deduct the use of ancillaries.

My point is if you're stepping up to tren, you should already know what to use to manage estrogen during a cycle.

This as usual Tbone is right on ^^ and I would say the same. If you been doing research and are up to doing Tren you should have learned by now.

Tren as stated do not convert to Estrogen, but the 19nor by their nature cause the rise in progestins. Progesterone increases because too many receptors are activated by progestin. Progestins are compounds that act on these receptors, such as Trenbolone the 19-nor steroid. This is what causes progesterone to increase and why you see the increase when these steroids are introduced.. Tren is of progestin nature.

Now since the progesterone is increased it directly stimulates estrogenic activity and in return we have the sides of too high E2. The best way then you see is back to control the Estrogen. We know that high estrogen will increase prolactin.

'
See we don't get Gyno and other sides from 19nor like Tren because of no aromatizing. I will add that Deca being a 19 nor does have the ability to cause aromatization but very low in effect. THat's why it is so important when doing the Deca (still 19 nor) with Test the big culprit , to run your AI and get BW

Tren will not inhibit aromatization it just does not cause it. DO not be like some and think that by the use of Tren or like Masteron that it will in inhibit aromatase and try to use those compounds as Ai's.

It is conclusively that the 19 nor with it's nature ^^ above will cause the progestin to stimulate estrogen and so back to your AI

Back