Tren&test cycle

aredding

Alright im new on here and ive been on this site before lookin for a few tips, and results for other cycles.
But today im having a little trouble figuring out what would be the best route to take......
Age:18 and i know now that it was not a good idea to start so early. I am aprox. 6'1 180-190, and im not sure of BF.

First cycle: pill form of tren, 2 pills a day for 6 weeks.

Second: inject. bio tren A & bio test. I ran test for 2 weeks prior to tren at .5 ml then started tren at .5 ml for aprox 6 weeks then stepped it up to.75 ml for 9 week cycle.

Third: inject. test 400 & tren A started at .25 ml tren and test for 2 weeks then stepped it up to .5ml for 5 weeks then back down to .25 ml for last 2 weeks.

Keep in mind my recovery was = to all the time i spent on em if not more.

The problem i am having and im sure everyone who has taken tren would know is the lumps under my nipples.... i have been told that i need novla and such but im not quite sure where to get it and if it is best option??????

I think you need prami to keep your gyno down, there was a really grad thread that was just posted all about tren, you should check it out. It's labeled "this should be a stucky" I believe. It will defiantly be your best bet. All you have done a lot of cycle for only being 18.

Way too young to start IMO. You still have alot of natural test. But since most people can't be swayed. If this is your first cycle. ONLY do test. That way you can see how your body reacts. You can gain or shred of 12 weeks of Cyp or Enan depending on how you eat and train.

Back